Mike Jones Diary

>Subject: Re: Mike Jones Diary From: [email protected] (Lance Indurain)

>> Check it out at:
>>
>> http://spokepost.com/diary/jones/
>
>High Comedy!

What I want to know is how much Mike got paid for that blatant Jizzy Meyersen promo.

Or maybe it was a barter deal. I'll bet they were out riding one day, and Jizzy said "hey Mike, you
should raise your saddle .0027mm." and so Mike got his allen wrenches out, pretended to move his
saddle and Jizzy replied "oh yeah. That looks much better. By the way, that consultation is a
hundred bucks........"

Knowing how much money there is in "personal training", Sharon

I told Jones that I better get some love in his diary, or I wouldn't fix his bike for him next
time he was laying in a ditch on the side of the road in the middle of the Tucson desert like I
did last week.

Adam

in article [email protected], Sharon Peters at [email protected]
wrote on 1/29/03 11:34 AM:

>> Subject: Re: Mike Jones Diary From: [email protected] (Lance Indurain)
>
>>> Check it out at:
>>>
>>> http://spokepost.com/diary/jones/
>>
>> High Comedy!
>>

> What I want to know is how much Mike got paid for that blatant Jizzy Meyersen promo.
>
> Or maybe it was a barter deal. I'll bet they were out riding one day, and Jizzy said "hey Mike,
> you should raise your saddle .0027mm." and so Mike got his allen wrenches out, pretended to move
> his saddle and Jizzy replied "oh yeah. That looks much better. By the way, that consultation is a
> hundred bucks........"
>
> Knowing how much money there is in "personal training", Sharon

"Adam Hodges Myerson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BA5D6E40.1E96%[email protected]...
> I told Jones that I better get some love in his diary, or I wouldn't
fix his
> bike for him next time he was laying in a ditch on the side of the
road in
> the middle of the Tucson desert like I did last week.

Beats the hell out of punching him in the side of the head.....

Dan Kane <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> No its not the sequel to the Bridget Jones's Diary, it's much funnier. (never saw the movie but I
> heard it sucked)
>
> Check it out at:
>
> http://spokepost.com/diary/jones/

**** I can't believe I am reading this **** everyday. Way better than that **** Mr. Harmless (David
Summervile) posted. My favorite part is the soda update with pricing. I am biting this material for
all emails from now on, goes to state of mind I believe. MJ is now changing my view on the D3
lifestyle. I might even quit my job, get a fake id (24 sounds good), and hook it up.

RVD 6 diet cokes all .75 cents from company vending machine so far today.

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> **** I can't believe I am reading this **** everyday. Way better than that **** Mr. Harmless
> (David Summervile) posted. My favorite part is the soda update with pricing. I am biting this
> material for all emails from now on, goes to state of mind I believe. MJ is now changing my view
> on the D3 lifestyle. I might even quit my job, get a fake id (24 sounds good), and hook it up.
>
> RVD 6 diet cokes all .75 cents from company vending machine so far today.

Back in the day, not so long ago, the pro teams were sort of professional. I say "sort of
professional" because the "pro" riders "sort of got paid".

We made light of it by calling it the "12k dream", as so many aspiring bike racers slaved away on
the bike for free and made it their life's goal to get the 12k/year job.

Now, with the advent of all these "pro" teams in D3 this year, it has been upgraded to the
"0k dream".

Welcome to The Dream, Mr. Van Diesel.

Have you sent that bigshot D3 manager Greg Avon your resume yet? He needs some amtibitious 0k riders
to take his team "to the next level".

Kurgan Gringioni dreaming of The Dream