Mike Jones racing

>Subject: Mike Jones racing From: "Ken Papai" [email protected] Date: 9/20/2003 2:05 PM Eastern
>Daylight Time Message-id: <QF0bb.532621$uu5.88923@sccrnsc04>
>
>http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2003/mikejones0827.jpg
>
>One of my favorite shots of WV's Mike Jones taking on some water during the race.
>
>7Up's Brice Jones finished 44th.
>

>-Ken

Sweet, thanks for the pic.

In case anyones interested. Univest finished 5 minutes ago:

1: Ted Huang
2: Kevin Bouchard Hall
3: Matt Svatek

Thanks Again.

Mike Jones

"Mike Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Mike Jones racing From: "Ken Papai" ken.com
> >
> > http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2003/mikejones0827.jpg
> >
> >One of my favorite shots of WV's Mike Jones taking on some water during
the
> >race.
> >
> >7Up's Brice Jones finished 44th.
> >

> Sweet, thanks for the pic.
>
> In case anyones interested. Univest finished 5 minutes ago:

In Cincinnati?

> 1: Ted Huang

Ted -- coming off of superb SF form.

> 2: Kevin Bouchard Hall

Derek's bro?

.

> In case anyones interested. Univest finished 5 minutes ago:
>
> 1: Ted Huang
> 2: Kevin Bouchard Hall
> 3: Matt Svatek
>
> Thanks Again.
>
> Mike Jones

Why the hell did you stop at 3? You should have posted down to include my super-strong 43rd, man.

Ken Papai wrote:
>>2: Kevin Bouchard Hall
>

> Derek's bro?

Yes.