"Mike Vandeman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:37:54 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote:
.Path:
newssvr15.news.prodigy.com!newscon03.news.prodigy.com!newsmst01.news.prodigy
.com!prodigy.com!newsfeed1.bredband.com!bredband!news.tele.dk!news.tele.dk!s
mall.news.tele.dk!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!host81-152-105-71.range81-152.b
tcentralplus.COM!not-for-mail
Quoted message said:.From: "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> .Newsgroups:
alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,sci.environment,ca.enviro nment
Quoted message said:.Subject: Re: Mountain Bikers Think VIOLENCE Is the Answer to Their
Problems! (was Re: Mike Vandeman)
Quoted message said:.Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:37:54 +0100 .Lines: 20 .Message-ID:
<[email hidden]> .References:
<[email hidden]>
<[email hidden]> <[email hidden]>
<[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:.NNTP-Posting-Host: host81-152-105-71.range81-152.btcentralplus.com
(81.152.105.71)
Quoted message said:.X-Trace: fu-berlin.de 1049110640 2841483 81.152.105.71 (16 [170198]) .X-Priority: 3
.X-MSMail-Priority: Normal .X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2615.200 .X-MimeOLE:
Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2615.200 .Xref: newsmst01.news.prodigy.com
alt.mountain-bike:373920
rec.bicycles.soc:134381 rec.backcountry:375260 sci.environment:373335
ca.environment:37529
Quoted message said:. . .Mike Vandeman <[email hidden]> wrote in message
."]news:[email hidden]... . . .Yo, pooperhead - if I met you, I would
likely kill you by hitting you .repeatedly over the head with the blunt end of a bamboo chopstick.
As you .can well imagine, this would be a very slow and painful way for you to
die,
Quoted message said:.but it would likely make me quite happy. If this surprises you, then you
are
Quoted message said:.an easily surprised fool. . . . . .Shaun aRe - 'The Hippy'.
He's posted THIS as an example of a death threat.....??!!!!
I think that I just wet myself 'cause I was laughing so hard.... It hurts now,.... make it stop
..... LOL!
--
Westie