Mike Vandeman Poll

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:25:03 -0000, "Fred Fragger" <[email protected]>
wrote:

.> .> Glad to see that you are always talking about me, even
when I'm not .around! Keep .> it up! :) .> === .Oh FFS, are
you equally glad that most of us talk about you being a
complete .and utter ******? . .Mike, you're a knob. Most of
us only reply to your posts because it amuses .us to bait
you and you make us laugh. At least you did but as far as
I'm .concerned you're not even funny anymore, you're just a
saddo who needs help. .So I won't be wasting any more time
reading your posts - there's never .anything new or original
in them anyway.

Wassa matter, filter broken?

.Goodbye . .Fred .

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

wrote:

.> .> Glad to see that you are always talking about me, even
when I'm not .around! Keep .> it up! :) .> === .Oh FFS, are
you equally glad that most of us talk about you being a
complete .and utter ******?

The fact that mountain bikers don't like me is one of my
best credentials. It proves I am on the right track.

.Mike, you're a knob. Most of us only reply to your posts
because it amuses .us to bait you and you make us laugh.
At least you did but as far as I'm .concerned you're not
even funny anymore, you're just a saddo who needs help.
.So I won't be wasting any more time reading your posts -
there's never .anything new or original in them anyway. .
.Goodbye . .Fred .

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:21:43 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:25:03 -0000, "Fred Fragger"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>.> Glad to see that you are always talking about me, even
>when I'm not .around! Keep .> it up! :) .> === .Oh FFS, are
>you equally glad that most of us talk about you being a
>complete .and utter ******?
>
>The fact that mountain bikers don't like me is one of my
>best credentials. It proves I am on the right track.

Sounds like you would be completely thrilled to see a
lynch mob come after you. Or to receive another one of
your perceived "death threats" from an imaginary
"mountain biker", and copy it to 5 newsgroups for some
mysterious reason.

No one takes you seriously, and that really bothers you. You
have alienated every potential supporter on all 5
newsgroups.

What conceit! What a martyr complex! What ****!

Happy trails, Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA Please reply to:
garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:25:03 -0000, "Fred Fragger"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> .> .> Glad to see that you are always talking about me,
> even when I'm not .around! Keep .> it up! :) .> === .Oh
> FFS, are you equally glad that most of us talk about
> you being a
complete
> .and utter ******?
>
> The fact that mountain bikers don't like me is one of my
> best credentials.
It
> proves I am on the right track.

LIAR Don't be so conceited, it proves no such thing. Cops
hate criminals, so are the criminals "on the right track"?
and another thousand similar comparisons.IDIOT

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:55:40 GMT, Gary S. <Idontwantspam@net> wrote:

.On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:21:43 GMT, Mike Vandeman
<[email protected]> .wrote: . .>On Sat, 13 Mar 2004
08:25:03 -0000, "Fred Fragger" <[email protected]>
.>wrote: .> .>.> Glad to see that you are always talking
about me, even when I'm not .>.around! Keep .>.> it up! :)
.>.> === .>.Oh FFS, are you equally glad that most of us
talk about you being a complete .>.and utter ******? .>
.>The fact that mountain bikers don't like me is one of my
best credentials. It .>proves I am on the right track. .>
.Sounds like you would be completely thrilled to see a lynch
mob come .after you. Or to receive another one of your
perceived "death threats" .from an imaginary "mountain
biker", and copy it to 5 newsgroups for .some mysterious
reason. . .No one takes you seriously, and that really
bothers you. You have .alienated every potential supporter
on all 5 newsgroups.

Right. And you are motivated purely by pursuit of the
truth. Right.

.What conceit! What a martyr complex! What ****! . .Happy
trails, .Gary (net.yogi.bear) .------------------------------------------------
.at the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence . .Gary D.
Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA .Please reply to:
garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:06:33 GMT, "Rosco" <[email protected]> wrote:

. ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
.news:[email protected]... .> On
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:25:03 -0000, "Fred Fragger"
.<[email protected]> .> wrote: .> .> .> .> .> Glad to
see that you are always talking about me, even when I'm not
.> .around! Keep .> .> it up! :) .> .> === .> .Oh FFS, are
you equally glad that most of us talk about you being a
.complete .> .and utter ******? .> .> The fact that mountain
bikers don't like me is one of my best credentials. .It .>
proves I am on the right track. . .LIAR .Don't be so
conceited, it proves no such thing. Cops hate criminals, so
are .the criminals "on the right track"? and another
thousand similar .comparisons.IDIOT

Look up "analogy" in the dictionary. You have it backwards.
Criminals hate cops, proving cops are doing their job. We
already know that mountain bikers are environmental rapists,
so anyone they don't like must be doing something right!

===

Mike Vandeman wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:43:43 GMT, "S o r n i" <sorni@bite-
> me.san.rr.com> wrote:
>
> .Jim Roberts wrote:

> .> reader, moron. . .The periods are Mr. Vandesad's,
> moron. You may be educated (stress *may*), .but you're as
> stupid as they come.
>
> AMEN! And DISHONEST.
>
> .Bill "your ex-wife had periods, too" S.

Actually I even tell my wife, kids, and neighbors the truth.
The problem is that the truth is not always welcome, as it
seems not to be here either. It is widely understood in this
newsgroup that you don't

A lesbian neighbor and I had a chat before Super Tuesday, on
Super Monday before we had to vote. We both favored Kucinich
and Sharpton, but upon discussion, they clearly had some
serious flaws. I wasn't too enchanted with Kerry, so my wife
and I both voted independently for Edwards. We are happier
with Kerry now, after reading some columns in the Times.

> ===
> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-
> limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent
> the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
> construction.)

And trails??

> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

There can be no such thing. You are a fantasist. Your ISP
guardian must get a good laugh out of you, if she bothers
reading. Mine and I get along fine.

jimbat

Jim Roberts wrote:

> Actualy, I read good books, and sometimes watch Animal
> Planet, NGeo, Science, and if I get really bored or, if
> there are too many bombs in Madrid, CNN. How have you done
> lately on "Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea"? Perhaps not so
> well. Have you tried "The Meeting of East and West"? That
> will likely fracture your mind. But if you really want a
> challenge, do try "Electrodynamics of Continuous Media". I
> recommend Chapter VII, but if that is too easy, there is
> always Chapter XIII. And if *that* is too easy, I suggest
> ApJSupp *41*, 75, which will defeat you utterly. Your
> university librarian can help you find it. There are no
> mistakes in it. Do tell the newsgroups, to whom you
> irresponsibly cross-post, your profound appraisals of
> these references. I have read them all and wrote one.

I just got it. Ol' jimbat is the AM-B equivalent to Fabrizio
Mazzoleni (sp?), the fictitious character who hangs out in
rec.racing and .misc who looks down his nose at all
"regular" riders who don't have $8000 bikes and the very
latest kit.

The above sounds EXACTLY like Fab describing his exploits on
elite Euro training rides.

Bill "bravo" S.

GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote: .> .>
.Jim Roberts wrote:

.> .> reader, moron. .> . .> .The periods are Mr.
Vandesad's, moron. You may be educated (stress *may*), .>
.but you're as stupid as they come. .> .> AMEN! And
DISHONEST. .> .> .Bill "your ex-wife had periods, too" S. .
.Actually I even tell my wife, kids, and neighbors the
truth. The .problem is that the truth is not always welcome,
as it seems not to be .here either. It is widely understood
in this newsgroup that you don't

. .A lesbian neighbor and I had a chat before Super Tuesday,
on Super .Monday before we had to vote. We both favored
Kucinich and Sharpton, .but upon discussion, they clearly
had some serious flaws. I wasn't too .enchanted with Kerry,
so my wife and I both voted independently for .Edwards. We
are happier with Kerry now, after reading some columns in
.the Times. . .> .> === .> I am working on creating wildlife
habitat that is off-limits to .> humans ("pure habitat").
Want to help? (I spent the previous 8 .> years fighting auto
dependence and road construction.) . .And trails?? . .> .>
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande . .There can be no such
thing. You are a fantasist. Your ISP guardian .must get a
good laugh out of you, if she bothers reading. Mine and I
.get along fine. . .jimbat

You still haven't replied to my question about the physics
of mountain biking. That's dishonestly.
===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 06:45:03 GMT, Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote:

. . .Mike Vandeman wrote: . .> On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:40:35
GMT, Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote: .> .> . .>
. .> .R.White wrote: .> . .> .> Jim Roberts
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>... .> .>
.> .>>Fred Fragger wrote: .> .>> .> .>>>>It's almost all
stadard procedure, which as a patient I'm glad to hear. .>
.>>>> .> .>>>>jimbat .> .>>>> .> .>>>> .> .>>> .>
.>>>Aaahhh, you've had brain surgery! now it's all beginning
to make sense... .> .>>> .> .>>> .> .>> .> .>>Yes, I got
Einsteins's brain (q.v.). .> .> .> .> .> .> And PeeWee
Herman's ****. .> . .> .Oh, no, I was able to keep two wives
together very happy on the same .> .night. The only concern
they had was that I might scare the horses or .> .wake up
the neighbors. (I broke the KS bed, which was a lot of work
to .> .fix, and we did sometimes wind up on the floor.) The
latter seems to .> .have happened a few times, as we
occasionally got some funny looks .> .heading off to work in
the morning; we all worked at the Space .> .Telescope.
Neither of them made much noise to my great disappointment.

.> . .> .The first day the ST was supposed to go up it was
so bad that I was .> .hoarse for two weeks. My mother,
misinterpreting, thought I ought to .> .see a doctor. She
became more and more suspicious, as I could not avoid .>
.mentioning Katbat, since she had thought of doing such
things when she .> .was young, so I eventually had to tell
her. Her comment: "That would .> .have saved me a lot of
problems." I got a lot of judgementalism from my .>
.younger brother, and my son and daughter ("disgusting" was
my daughter's .> .only comment, but since I'm pretty sure
she's bi- I have no idea where .> .she was coming from),
but not from my mother who I thought would have .> .given
me no end of trouble. .> . .> .I was in love with a close
lesbian friend of my mother's, Gi (hard G), .> .but I'm
pretty sure they never made love. When my mother remarried
when .> .I was 7, I had a **** fit when she told me that Gi
could not come with .> .us to Alaska, as she was marrying a
minister. .> . .> .As time has passed the calls from old
girlfriends has fallen off, which .> .really used to annoy
my wife, especially when they came at 2-3 am. They .> .were
from the west coast, and after they had had too much wine
they .> .forgot about the time difference. .> .> You belong
on daytime TV, NOT in an academic setting like these
newsgroups. :) .> .> .jimbat . .Actualy, I read good books,
and sometimes watch Animal Planet, NGeo, .Science, and if I
get really bored or, if there are too many bombs in
.Madrid, CNN. How have you done lately on "Sailing the Wine-
Dark Sea"?

Why should anyone read it?

.Perhaps not so well. Have you tried "The Meeting of East
and West"?

Why should anyone read it?

.That will likely fracture your mind. But if you really want
a .challenge, do try "Electrodynamics of Continuous Media".
I recommend .Chapter VII, but if that is too easy, there is
always Chapter XIII. And .if *that* is too easy, I suggest
ApJSupp *41*, 75, which will defeat you .utterly. Your
university librarian can help you find it. There are no
.mistakes in it. Do tell the newsgroups, to whom you
irresponsibly .cross-post, your profound appraisals of these
references. I have read .them all and wrote one.

So you claimed. Why should anyone read it?

.jimbat

===

MV thinks his **** don't stink but yours does.

S o r n i wrote:

> Jim Roberts wrote (of his son):
>

>>When he used to live in the Pasadena, CA, area he used to
>>race up and down the Mt Wilson Toll Road, but that was a
>>road, and a bike could hardly do any damage to it; the
>>rain did more. I used to hike up it with dates at night,
>>until it was closed at sundown because of some assaults
>>against women.
>

> They ever take you in for questioning?!?

Not taken in, but some LA Cnty sheriffs scared the **** out
of me and my kids after a hike up the toll road. I thought
that their mother had levelled yet another false accusation
against me. But that was not the case that night.

They shined bright flashlights in our faces, and implied
that we had done something awful. I assured my kids that we
had done nothing wrong, but they were not reassured by such
police behavior and the flashing lights on the cruiser
behind us. Suddenly the cops just drove off. My kids asked
what was going on. Since we got no explanation, all I could
say was that they realized they had mad a horrible mistake
and were too embarassed to explain. We waited for a few
minutes and then drove to my house.

The important thing with police in not to be aggressive,
assert your rights, and meekly let them do what they
mistakenly believe is their job.

>>No. I don't even know his web address, as he is under the
>>spell of his mother, as I used to be 30-40 years ago. She
>>even made him put the Kukhri sword I gave him into
>>storage, because she wouldn't allow it in *her* house.
>>He's so ***** whipped, I can hardly talk to him.
>

> With a role model like you around, it's amazing he's not
> in an institution by now.

When he was 8 he was a lot smarter than you are now.

Before you insult me again, read the following two papers
that you cannot possibly understand:

AJ, *187*, 575 ApJSupp, *41*, 75

A universirty librarian can help you locate them. Until you
have read them and are ready to answer questions on them,
keep your ignorant trap shut.

> Bill "Jimbat's a dingbat" S.

Your ability to misunderstand sets some sort of record. If I
ever could have devised tests for folks like you, I'd have
you in my lap, though I'd never want you there.

jimbat

Jim Roberts wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:
>
>> Jim Roberts wrote (of his son):
>>

>>> When he used to live in the Pasadena, CA, area he used
>>> to race up and down the Mt Wilson Toll Road, but that
>>> was a road, and a bike could hardly do any damage to it;
>>> the rain did more. I used to hike up it with dates at
>>> night, until it was closed at sundown because of some
>>> assaults against women.
>>

>> They ever take you in for questioning?!?

{snippage cuz it's drivel}

WTF?!? I vaguely remember posting to/about you a month or so
ago; just get out of treatment or something?

Bill "funny you should reappear on April Fool's Day" S.