Mike Vandeman Poll

Corvus Corvax wrote:

> Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote
>
>>I have a paper that's much harder to read, which I welcome you to read if you
>>successfully read Einstein's paper and can tell the ng precisely why E=Mc^2.
>

> Lorentz invariance, chucklehead. The magnitude of a Lorentz covariant four-
> momentum vector must necessarily lie on the mass shell
>
> E^2 + p^2 c^2 = m^2 c^4

But Einstein hsad no idea of Lorentz invariance at the timr. I all fell out f
his algrbra.

And where do you get the abovr equation? Out of a gypsy's hat?

> Any other choice is not Lorentz invariant. The zero-momentum limit of this is
>
> E^2 = m^2 c^4
>

> CC

Bur how did *Einstein* do it?

Better read his paper.

jimbat

Lou W wrote:

> "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote
>>
>>>I have a paper that's much harder to read, which I welcome you to read if you
>>>successfully read Einstein's paper and can tell the ng precisely why
>
> E=Mc^2.
>
>>Lorentz invariance, chucklehead. The magnitude of a Lorentz covariant four-
>>momentum vector must necessarily lie on the mass shell
>>
>>E^2 + p^2 c^2 = m^2 c^4
>>
>>Any other choice is not Lorentz invariant. The zero-momentum limit of this is
>>
>>E^2 = m^2 c^4
>>

>>CC
>

> Arguing on Usenet is usually a good indicator.

No, from Einstein's paper, not Lorentz invariance which is too easy.

jimbat

Lou W wrote:

> "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote
>>
>>>I have a paper that's much harder to read, which I welcome you to read if you
>>>successfully read Einstein's paper and can tell the ng precisely why
>
> E=Mc^2.
>
>>Lorentz invariance, chucklehead. The magnitude of a Lorentz covariant four-
>>momentum vector must necessarily lie on the mass shell
>>
>>E^2 + p^2 c^2 = m^2 c^4
>>
>>Any other choice is not Lorentz invariant. The zero-momentum limit of this is
>>
>>E^2 = m^2 c^4
>>

>>CC
>

> Arguing on Usenet is usually a good indicator.

Lotentz invariance is too easy, it must be from Eimstein's paper, which doubtless
you never read.

jimbat

Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> R.White wrote:
>
> > Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >>On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 06:12:58 GMT, Jim Roberts
> >><[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >>. . .Mike Vandeman wrote: . .> On 3 Mar 2004 10:06:17
> >>-0800, [email protected] (Jonesy) wrote: .> .>
> >>.Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:<[email protected]>... .>
> >>.> On 2 Mar 2004 09:48:06 -0800, [email protected]
> >>(Jonesy) wrote: .> .> .> .> .We all know that hikers
> >>cause more trail damage than MTBers, because .> .> .of
> >>the sheer volume of hikers vs. MTBers. .> .> .> .> How
> >>many hikers hike every week? . .I?? . .> . .> .Over ten
> >>times more than MTB riders ride every week. .> . .> .>
> >>And as far as a mountain biker (over 50 miles .> .> in a
> >>day -- IMPOSSIBLE for a hiker)? .> . .> .MTBers rarely
> >>get more than ten miles out, for a total of twenty .>
> >>.ridden miles. .> . .> .A rough guess would be that less
> >>than 5% of MTBers do that much. .> .> Which is about 4
> >>times as far as a typical hiker travels. .> .> === .> I
> >>am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-
> >>limits to .> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I
> >>spent the previous 8 .> years fighting auto dependence
> >>and road construction.) .> .>
> >>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande . .My son was a mountain
> >>biker, but abandoned it whan he saw the damage it .was
> >>doing.
> >>
> >>He's one in a million! I have never heard of amy other
> >>mountain biker abandoning their sport, no matter how
> >>much damage it does! Can you send him my web address? I
> >>would like to meet someone as honest as that!
> >>

> > Candyman. Nuff said.
>
> You are a professional moron, aren't you?

At least my wife is still with me. At least my kids still
love and respect me. That's what being successful really
means Jimbo. You ran your family off. You have nothing.
You're a complete failure. That sheepskin on your wall
doesn't mean **** when you're sitting all alone at home.
Enjoy your weekend, I know I will as I am with my family.

Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote in message
<snip>
> And oh, my paper is perfectly written mathematically,
> meant to make the difficult subject of neutron star
> electrodynamics as clear as possible, and completely
> solves the general problem of a rotating, magnetized
> neutron star in a vacuum, wherever the multipole is
> located, not that one exists, but you have to start
> somewhere, and the next step up is still unsolved, and
> will be for 100 years.

I'll bet that means so much when you're sitting home alone
because you ran your family off.

> Eat at McDonalds and stop pestering people who actually
> know something.

I was at McDonalds yesterday. I saw some men there with
their families. They were very happy. They accepted the fact
that their kids loved soccer. They loved and respected their
spouses and recieved love and respect in return. They were
truly successful men. Real men. Too bad you don't eat there.

Maybe you could take your PhD to lunch.

Lou W wrote:

> "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote
>>
>>>I have a paper that's much harder to read, which I
>>>welcome you to read if you successfully read Einstein's
>>>paper and can tell the ng precisely why
>
> E=Mc^2.
>
>>Lorentz invariance, chucklehead. The magnitude of a
>>Lorentz covariant four-momentum vector must necessarily
>>lie on the mass shell
>>
>>E^2 + p^2 c^2 = m^2 c^4
>>
>>Any other choice is not Lorentz invariant. The zero-
>>momentum limit of this is
>>
>>E^2 = m^2 c^4
>>

>>CC
>

> Arguing on Usenet is usually a good indicator.

Really ho hum. And it's amazing what you can do with action-
angle variables and Lie groups. But the challenge was to
read *Einstein's groping paper* and explain E=Mc^2 from
that. It's a freshman physics exercise, whereas covariant
relativity is usually saved for grad school, since it is too
easy for freshmen to understand. It's like magic, and they
don't really believe it. But freshmen at a good college *do*
know algebra, even if they may have a little trouble with
the relativity of simultaneity and the New Madrid faults.

My most challenging job interview was "Write Maxwell's
equations on the board." Rhat was easy, but then I was
asked, "Now in covariant form." where they are much simpler
but less transparent. Good I was up on my stuff, so I got
the job, which was horribly boring.

When I was teaching at UCLA I saved the dapartment chairman
and the current Dep't chairman at the U of Wash from a
horrible mistake. They thought that the they had to add
aberration to the Lorentz transformations when explaining
SS433 (q.v.). It took me two weeks to persuade Abell that
the the Lorentz transformations were complete, and any
aberration was included. I was extremely ****** not to get
an acknowledgement in their Nature paper.

I should have just let those morons get **** on their face.

jimbat

jimbat

--------------A05351E039BB76FBDB1FEB94

MV has been trolling and posting HIS view, HIS exaggerated
data, HIS warped environmental extremism, etc.... for years.
(and I mean years. The first time I saw his posts, he was
working on his "off limits" to humans agenda only 5 years
"fighting auto dependence and road construction".) It has
been pointed out time and time again: 1. He has no desire
for a debate of ANY factual information. 2. His ONLY desire
is to flame the issues with confusing information and name-
calling. 3. Other environmental groups stay away from him
and his claims. 4. His arguments usually come off more like
a "Monty Python" sketch with little substance but much
entertainment. Unfortunately, while it does seem to give
some sort of satisfaction to try to "argue" with this
character, it is much more useful to simply ignore him. Read
his posts... track what he's up to (he often states it to
satisfy his own ego, I suppose) and confront him on grounds
that actually help. (Ex: at public meetings, at the polls,
at conferences, and so forth) In the meantime... every
minute spent typing with this idiot is another minute of
your time wasted inflating his ego. He's a crackpot. Even
his PhD dissertation at UCLA had NOTHING to do with this
field of study. Why he adds the PhD to his name in this
forum is ridiculous:

PhD DISSERTATION, at UCLA Vandeman, Michael Joseph, 1943-
Chemical description of food taste preferences among Black-,
Japanese-, and Mexican-Americans derived by means of
nonmetric multidimensional scaling by Michael Joseph
Vandeman. 1973

If you really want to bother him... Pacbell has a "use
policy" on its service. Every time he posts an inflamatory,
accusatory, or any other post than can be shown to be usenet
abuse, forward it to [email protected]. Read the policy...
there is a specific area for usenet policy and courtesy.

Ignore him... he hates that.

Jeff Strickland wrote:

> If there is ANYBODY that thinks Mike is a remotely
> reasonable and balanced advocate for the environment,
> speak up now.

--------------A05351E039BB76FBDB1FEB94 Content-Type:
text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0
transitional//en"> <html> MV has been trolling and posting
HIS view, HIS exaggerated data, HIS warped environmental
extremism, etc.... for years. (and I mean years.
The first time I saw his posts, he was working on his "off
limits" to humans agenda only 5 years "fighting auto
dependence and road construction".) <br>It has been pointed
out time and time again: 1. He has no desire for a debate of
ANY factual information. 2. His ONLY desire is to flame the
issues with confusing information and name-calling. 3. Other
environmental groups stay away from him and his claims. 4.
His arguments usually come off more like a "Monty Python"
sketch with little substance but much entertainment.
satisfaction to try to "argue" with this character, it is
much more useful to simply ignore him. Read his
posts... track what he's up to (he often states it to
satisfy his own ego, I suppose) and confront him on grounds
that actually help. (Ex: at public meetings, at the polls,
at conferences, and so forth) <br>In the meantime...
every minute spent typing with this idiot is another minute
of your time wasted inflating his ego. He's a crackpot.
this field of study. Why he adds the PhD to his name in this
forum is ridiculous:
1943- <br>Chemical description of food taste preferences
among Black-, Japanese-, <br>and Mexican-Americans
derived by means of nonmetric multidimensional
<q>If you really want to bother him... Pacbell has a
"<a href="http://public.pacbell.net/dialup/interactivefe-
atures.html">use policy</a>" on its service. Every time
he posts an inflamatory, accusatory, or any other post
than can be shown to be usenet abuse, forward it to
[email protected]. <br>Read the policy... there is a
specific area for usenet policy and courtesy.
<r>Ignore him... he hates that.
<s>Jeff Strickland wrote: <blockquote TYPE=CITE>If there is
ANYBODY that thinks Mike is a remotely reasonable and
balanced <br>advocate for the environment, speak up
now.</blockquote> </html>

--------------A05351E039BB76FBDB1FEB94--

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:57:03 -0500, Steve Curtiss <[email protected]>
wrote:

[...]

Unlike mountain bikers I can walk and chew gum at the
same time.

.If you really want to bother him... Pacbell has a "use
policy" on its .service. Every time he posts an
inflamatory, accusatory, or any other post .than can be
shown to be usenet abuse, forward it to [email protected].
.Read the policy... there is a specific area for usenet
policy and courtesy.

Now THERE'S a useful activity! :)

.Ignore him... he hates that.

Nonsense. I don't care, since I win, either way. You can't
refute me if you ignore me, and you can't do it even if
you TRY! :)

===

Steve Curtiss wrote:

> MV has been trolling and posting HIS view, HIS exaggerated
> data, HIS warped environmental extremism, etc.... for
> years. (and I mean years. The first time I saw his posts,
> he was working on his "off limits" to humans agenda only 5
> years "fighting auto dependence and road construction".)
> It has been pointed out time and time again: 1. He has no
> desire for a debate of ANY factual information. 2. His
> ONLY desire is to flame the issues with confusing
> information and name-calling. 3. Other environmental
> groups stay away from him and his claims. 4. His arguments
> usually come off more like a "Monty Python" sketch with
> little substance but much entertainment. Unfortunately,
> while it does seem to give some sort of satisfaction to
> try to "argue" with this character, it is much more useful
> to simply ignore him. Read his posts... track what he's up
> to (he often states it to satisfy his own ego, I suppose)
> and confront him on grounds that actually help. (Ex: at
> public meetings, at the polls, at conferences, and so
> forth) In the meantime... every minute spent typing with
> this idiot is another minute of your time wasted inflating
> his ego. He's a crackpot. Even his PhD dissertation at
> UCLA had NOTHING to do with this field of study. Why he
> adds the PhD to his name in this forum is ridiculous:
>
> PhD DISSERTATION, at UCLA Vandeman, Michael Joseph, 1943-
> Chemical description of food taste preferences among Black-
> , Japanese-, and Mexican-Americans derived by means of
> nonmetric multidimensional scaling by Michael Joseph
> Vandeman. 1973
>
> If you really want to bother him... Pacbell has a "use
> policy <http://public.pacbell.net/dialup/interactivefeatu-
> res.html>" on its service. Every time he posts an
> inflamatory, accusatory, or any other post than can be
> shown to be usenet abuse, forward it to [email protected].
> Read the policy... there is a specific area for usenet
> policy and courtesy.
>
> Ignore him... he hates that.
>
> Jeff Strickland wrote:
>
>> If there is ANYBODY that thinks Mike is a remotely
>> reasonable and balanced advocate for the environment,
>> speak up now.

The extra info is useful, and he is rather older than he
lets on. I just ran across him, and completely agree. He's
even sending me unwelcome e-mail.

I gave him the Churchill dismissal: "Of course I'm the
greatest man in the world. Now bugger off!"

jimbat

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:57:03 -0500, Steve Curtiss
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> .MV has been trolling and posting HIS view, HIS
> exaggerated data, HIS warped .environmental extremism,
> etc.... for years. (and I mean years. The first .time I
> saw his posts, he was working on his "off limits" to
> humans agenda only .5 years "fighting auto dependence and
> road construction".) .It has been pointed out time and
> time again: 1. He has no desire for a debate .of ANY
> factual information. 2. His ONLY desire is to flame the
> issues with .confusing information and name-calling. 3.
> Other environmental groups stay .away from him and his
> claims. 4. His arguments usually come off more like a
> ."Monty Python" sketch with little substance but much
> entertainment. .Unfortunately, while it does seem to give
> some sort of satisfaction to try to ."argue" with this
> character, it is much more useful to simply ignore him.
> Read .his posts... track what he's up to (he often states
> it to satisfy his own .ego, I suppose) and confront him on
> grounds that actually help. (Ex: at public .meetings, at
> the polls, at conferences, and so forth) .In the
> meantime... every minute spent typing with this idiot is
> another .minute of your time wasted inflating his ego.
> He's a crackpot. .Even his PhD dissertation at UCLA had
> NOTHING to do with this field of study. .Why he adds the
> PhD to his name in this forum is ridiculous: . .PhD
> DISSERTATION, at UCLA .Vandeman, Michael Joseph, 1943-
> .Chemical description of food taste preferences among Black-
> , Japanese-, .and Mexican-Americans derived by means of
> nonmetric multidimensional .scaling .by Michael Joseph
> Vandeman. 1973
>
> Unlike mountain bikers I can walk and chew gum at the
> same time.
>
> .If you really want to bother him... Pacbell has a "use
> policy" on its .service. Every time he posts an
> inflamatory, accusatory, or any other post .than can be
> shown to be usenet abuse, forward it to [email protected].
> .Read the policy... there is a specific area for usenet
> policy and courtesy.
>
> Now THERE'S a useful activity! :)
>
> .Ignore him... he hates that.
>
> Nonsense. I don't care, since I win, either way. You can't
> refute me if you ignore me, and you can't do it even if
> you TRY! :)

And what exactly do you *win*?

On 6 Mar 2004 18:27:38 -0800, [email protected] (R.White) wrote:

.Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>... .> On
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:57:03 -0500, Steve Curtiss
<[email protected]> .> wrote: .> .> .MV has been
[...]
.scaling .> .by Michael Joseph Vandeman. 1973 .> .> Unlike
mountain bikers I can walk and chew gum at the same time. .>
.> .If you really want to bother him... Pacbell has a "use
policy" on its .> .service. Every time he posts an
inflamatory, accusatory, or any other post .> .than can be
shown to be usenet abuse, forward it to [email protected].
.> .Read the policy... there is a specific area for usenet
policy and courtesy. .> .> Now THERE'S a useful activity! :)
.> .> .Ignore him... he hates that. .> .> Nonsense. I don't
care, since I win, either way. You can't refute me if you .>
ignore me, and you can't do it even if you TRY! :) . .And
what exactly do you *win*?

I get to spread the TRUTH about your selfish,
destructive sport, without any of you being able to do
anything to stop it.
===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 6 Mar 2004 18:27:38 -0800, [email protected]
> (R.White) wrote:
>
> .Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>... .> On
> Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:57:03 -0500, Steve Curtiss
> <[email protected]> .> wrote:

> .> .> Nonsense. I don't care, since I win, either way. You
> can't refute me if you .> ignore me, and you can't do it
> even if you TRY! :) . .And what exactly do you *win*?
>
> I get to spread the TRUTH about your selfish, destructive
> sport, without any of you being able to do anything to
> stop it.

I'm in Pennsylvania and I have yet to see you here spreading
anything so that makes you a liar and a loser.

Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Steve Curtiss wrote:
>
> > MV has been trolling and posting HIS view, HIS
> > exaggerated data, HIS warped environmental extremism,
> > etc.... for years. (and I mean years. The first time I
> > saw his posts, he was working on his "off limits" to
> > humans agenda only 5 years "fighting auto dependence and
> > road construction".) It has been pointed out time and
> > time again: 1. He has no desire for a debate of ANY
> > factual information. 2. His ONLY desire is to flame the
> > issues with confusing information and name-calling. 3.
> > Other environmental groups stay away from him and his
> > claims. 4. His arguments usually come off more like a
> > "Monty Python" sketch with little substance but much
> > entertainment. Unfortunately, while it does seem to give
> > some sort of satisfaction to try to "argue" with this
> > character, it is much more useful to simply ignore him.
> > Read his posts... track what he's up to (he often states
> > it to satisfy his own ego, I suppose) and confront him
> > on grounds that actually help. (Ex: at public meetings,
> > at the polls, at conferences, and so forth) In the
> > meantime... every minute spent typing with this idiot is
> > another minute of your time wasted inflating his ego.
> > He's a crackpot. Even his PhD dissertation at UCLA had
> > NOTHING to do with this field of study. Why he adds the
> > PhD to his name in this forum is ridiculous:
> >
> > PhD DISSERTATION, at UCLA Vandeman, Michael Joseph, 1943-
> > Chemical description of food taste preferences among Black-
> > , Japanese-, and Mexican-Americans derived by means of
> > nonmetric multidimensional scaling by Michael Joseph
> > Vandeman. 1973
> >
> > If you really want to bother him... Pacbell has a "use
> > policy <http://public.pacbell.net/dialup/interactivefea-
> > tures.html>" on its service. Every time he posts an
> > inflamatory, accusatory, or any other post than can be
> > shown to be usenet abuse, forward it to
> > [email protected]. Read the policy... there is a
> > specific area for usenet policy and courtesy.
> >
> > Ignore him... he hates that.
> >
> > Jeff Strickland wrote:
> >
> >> If there is ANYBODY that thinks Mike is a remotely
> >> reasonable and balanced advocate for the environment,
> >> speak up now.
> >

> The extra info is useful, and he is rather older than he
> lets on. I just ran across him, and completely agree. He's
> even sending me unwelcome e-mail.
>
> I gave him the Churchill dismissal: "Of course I'm the
> greatest man in the world. Now bugger off!"

More like you ran across him and you two got a room
together. You know, birds of a feather...

> . .A previous incarnation rode an ass into Jerusalem some
> time ago during .Passover. I've done rather well since.
> Double major in chem and Phys .from Harvard, a PhC in
> physical chemistry, and a PhD in astrophysics. .Want to
> butt heads?
>
> Yeah. Are you as honest as you are smart? If so, tell us
> which has greater impacts -- hiking or mountain biking?
> This should be good....

I'm not wanting to butt head here, but just because you have
lots of letters behind your name doesn't automatically make
you smarter than everyone else. There are plenty of people
who are incredibly intelligent, well spoken and have many
good ideas, who don't have post-secondary education.

<[email protected]> .> .> wrote: . .> .> .> .>
Nonsense. I don't care, since I win, either way. You can't
refute me if you .> .> ignore me, and you can't do it even
if you TRY! :) .> . .> .And what exactly do you *win*? .>
.> I get to spread the TRUTH about your selfish,
destructive sport, without any of .> you being able to do
anything to stop it. . .I'm in Pennsylvania and I have yet
to see you here spreading anything .so that makes you a
liar and a loser.

It spread to YOU! Liar.
===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:53:41 -0500, "Everyday Activist"
<[email protected]> wrote:

.> . .> .A previous incarnation rode an ass into Jerusalem
some time ago during .> .Passover. I've done rather well
since. Double major in chem and Phys .> .from Harvard, a PhC
in physical chemistry, and a PhD in astrophysics. .> .Want
to butt heads? .> .> Yeah. Are you as honest as you are
smart? If so, tell us which has greater .> impacts -- hiking
or mountain biking? This should be good.... .> . .I'm not
wanting to butt head here, but just because you have lots of
letters .behind your name doesn't automatically make you
smarter than everyone else. .There are plenty of people who
are incredibly intelligent, well spoken and .have many good
ideas, who don't have post-secondary education.

It's moot, because even if he IS smart, he isn't honest
enough to answer my question!

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 7 Mar 2004 04:34:41 -0800, [email protected]
> (R.White) wrote:
>
> .Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>... .> On
> 6 Mar 2004 18:27:38 -0800, [email protected] (R.White)
> wrote: .> .> .Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
> news:<[email protected]>... .> .>
> On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:57:03 -0500, Steve Curtiss
> <[email protected]> .> .> wrote: . .> .> .> .>
> Nonsense. I don't care, since I win, either way. You can't
> refute me if you .> .> ignore me, and you can't do it even
> if you TRY! :) .> . .> .And what exactly do you *win*? .>
> .> I get to spread the TRUTH about your selfish,
> destructive sport, without any of .> you being able to do
> anything to stop it. . .I'm in Pennsylvania and I have yet
> to see you here spreading anything .so that makes you a
> liar and a loser.
>
> It spread to YOU! Liar.

Nope, you haven't spread anything to me. The trails I have
ridden on for the last 14 years are still in the same shape
as they were then. No erosion, no closings. No conflicts. No
selfish, destruction here. That makes YOU the liar.

OTOH, the state gamelands and surrounding animal habitat
affected by the I-99 project were destroyed while you did
nothing, thus proving what an ineffective eunich you really
are. You lose again as did those poor animals.

> It's almost all stadard procedure, which as a patient I'm
> glad to hear.
>
> jimbat

Aaahhh, you've had brain surgery! now it's all beginning to
make sense...

Pure ********, unless they are roads.

> OTOH, the state gamelands and surrounding animal habitat
> affected by the I-99 project were destroyed while you did
> nothing, thus proving what an ineffective eunich you
> really are. You lose again as did those poor animals.

The word is eunuch, you complete moron. And eunuchs did
their jobs pretty well, better than you ever have.

jimbat