Mike Vandeman Poll

Fred Fragger wrote:
>>It's almost all stadard procedure, which as a patient I'm
>>glad to hear.
>>
>>jimbat
>>

> Aaahhh, you've had brain surgery! now it's all beginning
> to make sense...

Yes, I got Einsteins's brain (q.v.).

jimbat

Jim Roberts wrote:

> Fred Fragger wrote:
>
>>> It's almost all stadard procedure, which as a patient
>>> I'm glad to hear.
>>>
>>> jimbat
>>>

>> Aaahhh, you've had brain surgery! now it's all beginning
>> to make sense...
>>

> Yes, I got Einsteins's brain (q.v.).
>
> jimbat

Then who's in that jar of formaldehyde at Princton?
Abby Normal?

Pete H

--
Gadarene swine, example of: Just because the group is in
formation does not mean the group is headed in the right

Jim Roberts wrote:

> The word is eunuch, you complete moron. And eunuchs did
> their jobs pretty well, better than you ever have.
>
> jimbat

Aside from the gratuituous ad hominem, generally employed to
excess by MV, what do you know of his prowess in guarding
harems? Further, it would seem the guild of eunuchs has
pretty much faded into obscuirty.

Pete H

--

The Ent wrote:

> Jim Roberts wrote:
>

>> The word is eunuch, you complete moron. And eunuchs did
>> their jobs pretty well, better than you ever have.
>>
>> jimbat
>>
> Aside from the gratuituous ad hominem, generally employed
> to excess by MV, what do you know of his prowess in
> guarding harems? Further, it would seem the guild of
> eunuchs has pretty much faded into obscuirty.
>
> Pete H

I never needed a eunuch to guard my harem. They were tough
enough to guard themselves; I settle for nothing less, as I
have an intellectual kingdom to rule. They would eat MV for
a light lunch.

jimbat

The Ent wrote:

> Jim Roberts wrote:

>>> Aaahhh, you've had brain surgery! now it's all beginning
>>> to make sense...
>>>

>> Yes, I got Einsteins's brain (q.v.).
>>
>> jimbat
>>
> Then who's in that jar of formaldehyde at Princton?
> Abby Normal?
>
> Pete H

Exactly. If you listen carefully, you can hear the horse.

jimbat

On 7 Mar 2004 14:38:55 -0800, [email protected] (R.White) wrote:

.Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>... .> On 7
Mar 2004 04:34:41 -0800, [email protected] (R.White)
wrote: .> .> .Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:<[email protected]>...
.> .> On 6 Mar 2004 18:27:38 -0800, [email protected]
(R.White) wrote: .> .> .> .> .Mike Vandeman
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>... .> .>
.> On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:57:03 -0500, Steve Curtiss
<[email protected]> .> .> .> wrote: .> . .> .> .> .> .>
.> Nonsense. I don't care, since I win, either way. You
can't refute me if you .> .> .> ignore me, and you can't do
it even if you TRY! :) .> .> . .> .> .And what exactly do
you *win*? .> .> .> .> I get to spread the TRUTH about your
selfish, destructive sport, without any of .> .> you being
able to do anything to stop it. .> . .> .I'm in Pennsylvania
and I have yet to see you here spreading anything .> .so
that makes you a liar and a loser. .> .> It spread to YOU!
Liar. . .Nope, you haven't spread anything to me. The trails
I have ridden on for .the last 14 years are still in the
same shape as they were then. No erosion,

That is impossible. Liar.

.no closings. No conflicts. No selfish, destruction here.
That makes YOU .the liar. . .OTOH, the state gamelands and
surrounding animal habitat affected by the .I-99 project
were destroyed while you did nothing, thus proving what an
.ineffective eunich you really are. You lose again as did
those poor animals.

What were YOU doing, besides running over innocent
animals & plants?
===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:00:23 GMT, Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote:

. . .The Ent wrote: . .> Jim Roberts wrote: .> .>> .>> The
word is eunuch, you complete moron. And eunuchs did their
jobs .>> pretty well, better than you ever have. .>> .>>
jimbat .>> .> Aside from the gratuituous ad hominem,
generally employed to excess by .> MV, what do you know of
his prowess in guarding harems? Further, it .> would seem
the guild of eunuchs has pretty much faded into obscuirty.
.> .> Pete H .> .I never needed a eunuch to guard my harem.
They were tough enough to .guard themselves; I settle for
nothing less, as I have an intellectual .kingdom to rule.
They would eat MV for a light lunch.

Too bad they can't protect you HERE. You apear just as
you are: a guy with lots of education, but ZERO sense and
ZERO honesty.

.jimbat .

===

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:00:23 GMT, Jim Roberts
> <[email protected]> wrote:

> .I never needed a eunuch to guard my harem. They were
> tough enough to .guard themselves; I settle for nothing
> less, as I have an intellectual .kingdom to rule. They
> would eat MV for a light lunch.
>
> Too bad they can't protect you HERE. You apear just as you
> are: a guy with lots of education, but ZERO sense and ZERO
> honesty.

Finally!!! M^V speaks with some first-hand knowledge of his
subject!!!

Bill "two flakes make a blizzard" S.

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 7 Mar 2004 14:38:55 -0800, [email protected]
> (R.White) wrote:
>
> .Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>... .> On
> 7 Mar 2004 04:34:41 -0800, [email protected] (R.White)
> wrote: .> .> .Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
> news:<[email protected]>... .> .>
> On 6 Mar 2004 18:27:38 -0800, [email protected]
> (R.White) wrote: .> .> .> .> .Mike Vandeman
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>... .> .>
> .> On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:57:03 -0500, Steve Curtiss
> <[email protected]> .> .> .> wrote: .> . .> .> .> .>
> .> .> Nonsense. I don't care, since I win, either way. You
> can't refute me if you .> .> .> ignore me, and you can't
> do it even if you TRY! :) .> .> . .> .> .And what exactly
> do you *win*? .> .> .> .> I get to spread the TRUTH about
> your selfish, destructive sport, without any of .> .> you
> being able to do anything to stop it. .> . .> .I'm in
> Pennsylvania and I have yet to see you here spreading
> anything .> .so that makes you a liar and a loser. .> .>
> It spread to YOU! Liar. . .Nope, you haven't spread
> anything to me. The trails I have ridden on for .the last
> 14 years are still in the same shape as they were then. No
> erosion,
>
> That is impossible. Liar.

No, it's the truth. You are the liar. Show me where it has
happened. It's now up to you to refute my claim. You can't.

> .no closings. No conflicts. No selfish, destruction here.
> That makes YOU .the liar. . .OTOH, the state gamelands and
> surrounding animal habitat affected by the .I-99 project
> were destroyed while you did nothing, thus proving what an
> .ineffective eunich you really are. You lose again as did
> those poor animals.
>
> What were YOU doing, besides running over innocent animals
> & plants?

Show me where I did this. You cannot. You are a liar.

And PeeWee Herman's ****.

Jim Roberts<[email protected]>, after jacking off to that poster of Einstein sticking out his tongue, wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> R.White wrote:
>
> > Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >>On 7 Mar 2004 04:34:41 -0800, [email protected]
> >>(R.White) wrote:
> >>
> >>.Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:<[email protected]>... .>
> >>On 6 Mar 2004 18:27:38 -0800, [email protected]
> >>(R.White) wrote: .> .> .Mike Vandeman
> >><[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:<[email protected]>... .>
> >>.> On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:57:03 -0500, Steve Curtiss
> >><[email protected]> .> .> wrote: . .> .> .> .>
> >>Nonsense. I don't care, since I win, either way. You
> >>can't refute me if you .> .> ignore me, and you can't do
> >>it even if you TRY! :) .> . .> .And what exactly do you
> >>*win*? .> .> I get to spread the TRUTH about your
> >>selfish, destructive sport, without any of .> you being
> >>able to do anything to stop it. . .I'm in Pennsylvania
> >>and I have yet to see you here spreading anything .so
> >>that makes you a liar and a loser.
> >>
> >>It spread to YOU! Liar.
> >

> > Nope, you haven't spread anything to me. The trails I
> > have ridden on for the last 14 years are still in the
> > same shape as they were then. No erosion, no closings.
> > No conflicts. No selfish, destruction here. That makes
> > YOU the liar.
> >

> Pure ********, unless they are roads.
>
> > OTOH, the state gamelands and surrounding animal habitat
> > affected by the I-99 project were destroyed while you
> > did nothing, thus proving what an ineffective eunich you
> > really are. You lose again as did those poor animals.
>
> The word is eunuch, you complete moron. And eunuchs did
> their jobs pretty well, better than you ever have.

Hey, that's pretty good coming from a person who wrote
"Eimstein" and posted this gibberish:

"Yes, my omly cousin lives in Big Sur, amd when she deigns
to see me it's sn educstion."

Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> The Ent wrote:
>
> > Jim Roberts wrote:
> >

> >> The word is eunuch, you complete moron. And eunuchs did
> >> their jobs pretty well, better than you ever have.
> >>
> >> jimbat
> >>
> > Aside from the gratuituous ad hominem, generally
> > employed to excess by MV, what do you know of his
> > prowess in guarding harems? Further, it would seem the
> > guild of eunuchs has pretty much faded into obscuirty.
> >
> > Pete H
> >
> I never needed a eunuch to guard my harem. They were tough
> enough to guard themselves; I settle for nothing less, as
> I have an intellectual kingdom to rule. They would eat MV
> for a light lunch.

Newsflash Jimbo, a bunch of greasy haired geeks masturbating
to Einstien's Theory of Relativity does constitute a harem.

S o r n i wrote:

> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:00:23 GMT, Jim Roberts
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>.I never needed a eunuch to guard my harem. They were
>>tough enough to .guard themselves; I settle for nothing
>>less, as I have an intellectual .kingdom to rule. They
>>would eat MV for a light lunch.
>>
>>Too bad they can't protect you HERE. You apear just as you
>>are: a guy with lots of education, but ZERO sense and ZERO
>>honesty.
>

> Finally!!! M^V speaks with some first-hand knowledge of
> his subject!!!
>
> Bill "two flakes make a blizzard" S.

Vandeman woulnd't know me from Thomas Jefferson, and neither
would you.

reader, moron.

jimbat

R.White wrote:

> Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

>>>Aaahhh, you've had brain surgery! now it's all beginning
>>>to make sense...
>>>

>>Yes, I got Einsteins's brain (q.v.).
>

> And PeeWee Herman's ****.

Oh, no, I was able to keep two wives together very happy on
the same night. The only concern they had was that I might
scare the horses or wake up the neighbors. (I broke the KS
bed, which was a lot of work to fix, and we did sometimes
wind up on the floor.) The latter seems to have happened a
few times, as we occasionally got some funny looks heading
off to work in the morning; we all worked at the Space
Telescope. Neither of them made much noise to my great
disappointment.

The first day the ST was supposed to go up it was so bad
that I was hoarse for two weeks. My mother, misinterpreting,
thought I ought to see a doctor. She became more and more
suspicious, as I could not avoid mentioning Katbat, since
she had thought of doing such things when she was young, so
I eventually had to tell her. Her comment: "That would have
saved me a lot of problems." I got a lot of judgementalism
from my younger brother, and my son and daughter
("disgusting" was my daughter's only comment, but since I'm
pretty sure she's bi- I have no idea where she was coming
from), but not from my mother who I thought would have given
me no end of trouble.

I was in love with a close lesbian friend of my mother's, Gi
(hard G), but I'm pretty sure they never made love. When my
mother remarried when I was 7, I had a **** fit when she
told me that Gi could not come with us to Alaska, as she was
marrying a minister.

As time has passed the calls from old girlfriends has fallen
off, which really used to annoy my wife, especially when
they came at 2-3 am. They were from the west coast, and
after they had had too much wine they forgot about the time
difference.

jimbat

R.White wrote:

[...]

> Hey, that's pretty good coming from a person who wrote
> "Eimstein" and posted this gibberish:
>
> "Yes, my omly cousin lives in Big Sur, amd when she deigns
> to see me it's sn educstion."

I'm a terrible typist, though I used to be good 30 years ago
when I had an office Olympia, which my wife made me get rid
of when we moved East. I typed two theses, several papers,
and many political letters on that marvellous machine, as
well as a dozen proposals to NOVA, all but one accepted, as
they already had something like it in the works. But it was
the Reagan depression, and I couldn't get any money for
them, especially as I was a mere PhD astrophysicist and not
a filmmaker, well I made one on black holes, before most
astrophysicists, including

beyond all recognition. So I moved on to mountaineering and
marriage. Much better. The producer of NOVA at that time
Michael Something, asked me if we should get into bed
together. I had no response to that, though I have gathered
later it's typical movie talk.

Sometimes I'm in a hurry and forget to proofread. You know
perfectly well that I know how to spell all those words. I
suppose you would like to insult Hawking, too, for the
difficulties he has in writing? I won spelling bees all
through school, and I could still compete on a national
level. But they don't take 62-yr-old geezers.

jimbat

Jim Roberts wrote:

> reader, moron.

The periods are Mr. Vandesad's, moron. You may be educated
(stress *may*), but you're as stupid as they come.

Bill "your ex-wife had periods, too" S.

R.White wrote:

> Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>The Ent wrote:

>>>Aside from the gratuituous ad hominem, generally employed
>>>to excess by MV, what do you know of his prowess in
>>>guarding harems? Further, it would seem the guild of
>>>eunuchs has pretty much faded into obscuirty.
>>>
>>>Pete H
>>>

>>I never needed a eunuch to guard my harem. They were tough
>>enough to guard themselves; I settle for nothing less, as
>>I have an intellectual kingdom to rule. They would eat MV
>>for a light lunch.
>

> Newsflash Jimbo, a bunch of greasy haired geeks
> masturbating to Einstien's Theory of Relativity does
> constitute a harem.

And does their jism spell out E=Mc^2?

I was never able to get enough control to do that while
thinking of his marvellous derivation.

jimbat

S o r n i wrote:

> Jim Roberts wrote:
>

>>reader, moron.
>

> The periods are Mr. Vandesad's, moron. You may be educated
> (stress *may*), but you're as stupid as they come.
>
> Bill "your ex-wife had periods, too" S.

I don't get them from his posts, but perhaps I have been too
irritated to notice them.

Before you call me "moron" again, check your local
university library, if you are anywhere near one, the
following papers by me, solely. I give the standadrd cites;
the librarian can help you find them:

ApJ, *187*, 575 ApJSupp, *41*, 75 (the piece de resistance
you won't have a clue)

Bring it on!, as Bush and Kerry say.

jimbat

S o r n i wrote:

> Jim Roberts wrote:
>

>>reader, moron.
>

> The periods are Mr. Vandesad's, moron. You may be educated
> (stress *may*), but you're as stupid as they come.
>
> Bill "your ex-wife had periods, too" S.

Yeah, well, how do you figure we had two kids; who don't
have my brains but her athletic ability? For a time I was
suspicious, but they showed some of my characters, and
there was no one in our house who tried to seduce her
besides my brother.

jimbat

Jim Roberts wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:
>> Jim Roberts wrote:
>>

>>> reader, moron.
>>

>> The periods are Mr. Vandesad's, moron. You may be
>> educated (stress *may*), but you're as stupid as
>> they come.
>>
>> Bill "your ex-wife had periods, too" S.
>>
> Yeah, well, how do you figure we had two kids; who don't
> have my brains but her athletic ability? For a time I was
> suspicious, but they showed some of my characters, and
> there was no one in our house who tried to seduce her
> besides my brother.

Please don't ever leave Usenet.

Bill "one-man Peyton Place" S.