Mike Vandeman says "Okay" to MTBs in Los Padres NF!

tom

Guest
MJV wrote:snip< The northern Los Padres is not all
wilderness and
MTB opportunities exist, if someone wants to create them.>snip

No ****, there I was, enjoying a
cup of coffee and perusing AMB, when I came across this. Now I've got
to clean the coffee from the monitor. Tom

On 22 Jan 2007 07:35:05 -0800, "tom" <[email protected]> wrote:

>MJV wrote:snip< The northern Los Padres is not all
>wilderness and
>MTB opportunities exist, if someone wants to create them.>snip

Of course, I didn't say that. Learn to read.

> No ****, there I was, enjoying a
>cup of coffee and perusing AMB, when I came across this. Now I've got
>to clean the coffee from the monitor. Tom

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On 22 Jan 2007 07:35:05 -0800, "tom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> MJV wrote:snip< The northern Los Padres is not all
>> wilderness and
>> MTB opportunities exist, if someone wants to create them.>snip

> Of course, I didn't say that. Learn to read.

Did you read that?

--
No Signature. Read on.
> On 22 Jan 2007 07:35:05 -0800, "tom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>MJV wrote:snip< The northern Los Padres is not all
>>wilderness and
>>MTB opportunities exist, if someone wants to create them.>snip

> Of course, I didn't say that. Learn to read.
>
>> No ****, there I was, enjoying a
>>cup of coffee and perusing AMB, when I came across this. Now I've got
>>to clean the coffee from the monitor. Tom

> ===
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
> fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Liar!

TJ