Mike Vandeman---TROLL!!!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Snyperx, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snyperx

Snyperx Guest

Mike, Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is a mountian biking
    newsgroup. All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a hobby or sport and enjoy using this forum for
    information, help, advice etc... If you have some sort of off the wall political views of mountain
    biking and that it being one of the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a new newsgroup
    not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our fault you don't know how to get a piece
    of ass:) Take the bra off your head, it's restricting blood flow.

You want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work something out:)

I feel better now.....

Peace.

Tags:

2. Nelson Binch

Nelson Binch Guest

---
    __o _`\(,_ Cycling is life, (_)/ (_) all the rest, just details. Nelson Binch =^o.o^=
    http://intergalax.com

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.487 / Virus Database: 286 -
    Release Date: 6/1/2003

3. Bill Wheeler

Bill Wheeler Guest

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:26:08 GMT, "Snyperx" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Mike, Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is a mountian biking
    >newsgroup. All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a hobby or sport and enjoy using this forum for
    >information, help, advice etc... If you have some sort of off the wall political views of mountain
    >biking and that it being one of the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a new newsgroup
    >not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our fault you don't know how to get a piece
    >of ass:) Take the bra off your head, it's restricting blood flow.
    >
    >You want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work something out:)
    >
    >I feel better now.....
    >
    >Peace.
    >

Okay I'll bite on the Troll.

Yes, MV has a "god complex" and his views are extreme to the point of obsurdity........BUT I have to
    say that he has actually gotten me thinking more about trail preservation than I used to, so have
    many others in this NG. But MV sticks out because he's so much of an @sshole about it.

Sometime it takes an @sshole to make a difference.

Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
    should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

4. Westie

Westie Guest

"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:26:08 GMT, "Snyperx" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Mike, Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is
    a
    > >mountian biking newsgroup. All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a
    hobby
    > >or sport and enjoy using this forum for information, help, advice etc...
    If
    > >you have some sort of off the wall political views of mountain biking and that it being one of
    > >the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a
    new
    > >newsgroup not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our
    fault
    > >you don't know how to get a piece of ass:) Take the bra off your head, it's restricting
    > >blood flow.
    > >
    > >You want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work something out:)
    > >
    > >I feel better now.....
    > >
    > >Peace.
    > >
    >
    >
    > Okay I'll bite on the Troll.
    >
    > Yes, MV has a "god complex" and his views are extreme to the point of obsurdity........BUT I have
    > to say that he has actually gotten me thinking more about trail preservation than I used to, so
    > have many others in this NG. But MV sticks out because he's so much of an @sshole about it.
    >
    > Sometime it takes an @sshole to make a difference.
    >
    > Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    > mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

A very good point, Bill.
    --
    Westie

5. On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:26:08 GMT, "Snyperx" <[email protected]> wrote:

.Mike,
    . Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is a .mountian biking
    newsgroup.

You can't even SPELL it, must less stick to the subject.

All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a hobby .or sport and enjoy using this forum for
    information, help, advice etc... If .you have some sort of off the wall political views of
    mountain biking and .that it being one of the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a
    new .newsgroup not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our fault .you don't know
    how to get a piece of ass:) Take the bra off your head, .it's restricting blood flow. . .You
    want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work .something out:) . .I feel
    better now.....

I doubt it.

.Peace. .

===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

6. On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:42:36 -0400, "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote:

.... . . .---
    . __o
    . _`\(,_ Cycling is life,
    . (_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
    . Nelson Binch =^o.o^=
    . http://intergalax.com . .Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    .Version: 6.0.487 / Virus Database: 286 - Release Date: 6/1/2003 .

Did you say something?
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

7. MV says:

>You can't even SPELL it, must less stick to the subject.

Is speeling "mountain" as "mountian" any worse than spelling "much" as "must?"

I didn't think so......

8. I said :

>speeling

and I meant to.

So sue me ;-P

9. Technician

Technician Guest

10. On 08 Jun 2003 00:29:38 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

.MV says: . .>You can't even SPELL it, must less stick to the subject. . .Is speeling "mountain" as
    "mountian" any worse than spelling "much" as "must?"

It IS, when you claim to BE a "mountian biker". :)

.I didn't think so......

===

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.