Mike Vandeman---TROLL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snyperx

Mike, Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is a mountian biking
newsgroup. All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a hobby or sport and enjoy using this forum for
information, help, advice etc... If you have some sort of off the wall political views of mountain
biking and that it being one of the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a new newsgroup
not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our fault you don't know how to get a piece
of ass:) Take the bra off your head, it's restricting blood flow.

You want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work something out:)

I feel better now.....

Peace.

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:26:08 GMT, "Snyperx" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Mike, Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is a mountian biking
>newsgroup. All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a hobby or sport and enjoy using this forum for
>information, help, advice etc... If you have some sort of off the wall political views of mountain
>biking and that it being one of the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a new newsgroup
>not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our fault you don't know how to get a piece
>of ass:) Take the bra off your head, it's restricting blood flow.
>
>You want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work something out:)
>
>I feel better now.....
>
>Peace.
>

Okay I'll bite on the Troll.

Yes, MV has a "god complex" and his views are extreme to the point of obsurdity........BUT I have to
say that he has actually gotten me thinking more about trail preservation than I used to, so have
many others in this NG. But MV sticks out because he's so much of an @sshole about it.

Sometime it takes an @sshole to make a difference.

Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:26:08 GMT, "Snyperx" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Mike, Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is
a
> >mountian biking newsgroup. All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a
hobby
> >or sport and enjoy using this forum for information, help, advice etc...
If
> >you have some sort of off the wall political views of mountain biking and that it being one of
> >the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a
new
> >newsgroup not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our
fault
> >you don't know how to get a piece of ass:) Take the bra off your head, it's restricting
> >blood flow.
> >
> >You want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work something out:)
> >
> >I feel better now.....
> >
> >Peace.
> >
>
>
> Okay I'll bite on the Troll.
>
> Yes, MV has a "god complex" and his views are extreme to the point of obsurdity........BUT I have
> to say that he has actually gotten me thinking more about trail preservation than I used to, so
> have many others in this NG. But MV sticks out because he's so much of an @sshole about it.
>
> Sometime it takes an @sshole to make a difference.
>
> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

A very good point, Bill.
--
Westie

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:26:08 GMT, "Snyperx" <[email protected]> wrote:

.Mike,
. Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is a .mountian biking
newsgroup.

You can't even SPELL it, must less stick to the subject.

All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a hobby .or sport and enjoy using this forum for
information, help, advice etc... If .you have some sort of off the wall political views of
mountain biking and .that it being one of the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a
new .newsgroup not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our fault .you don't know
how to get a piece of ass:) Take the bra off your head, .it's restricting blood flow. . .You
want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work .something out:) . .I feel
better now.....

I doubt it.

.Peace. .

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:42:36 -0400, "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote:

.... . . .---
. __o
. _`\(,_ Cycling is life,
. (_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
. Nelson Binch =^o.o^=
. http://intergalax.com . .Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
.Version: 6.0.487 / Virus Database: 286 - Release Date: 6/1/2003 .

Did you say something?
===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

MV says:

>You can't even SPELL it, must less stick to the subject.

Is speeling "mountain" as "mountian" any worse than spelling "much" as "must?"

I didn't think so......

I said :

>speeling

and I meant to.

So sue me ;-P

On 08 Jun 2003 00:29:38 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

.MV says: . .>You can't even SPELL it, must less stick to the subject. . .Is speeling "mountain" as
"mountian" any worse than spelling "much" as "must?"

It IS, when you claim to BE a "mountian biker". :)

.I didn't think so......

===

Status
Not open for further replies.