Mike Vandeman---TROLL!!!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Snyperx, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. Snyperx

    Snyperx Guest

    Mike, Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is a mountian biking
    newsgroup. All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a hobby or sport and enjoy using this forum for
    information, help, advice etc... If you have some sort of off the wall political views of mountain
    biking and that it being one of the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a new newsgroup
    not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our fault you don't know how to get a piece
    of ass:) Take the bra off your head, it's restricting blood flow.

    You want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work something out:)

    I feel better now.....

    Peace.

    Tags:

  2. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 6/1/2003

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:26:08 GMT, "Snyperx" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Mike, Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is a mountian biking
    >newsgroup. All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a hobby or sport and enjoy using this forum for
    >information, help, advice etc... If you have some sort of off the wall political views of mountain
    >biking and that it being one of the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a new newsgroup
    >not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our fault you don't know how to get a piece
    >of ass:) Take the bra off your head, it's restricting blood flow.
    >
    >You want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work something out:)
    >
    >I feel better now.....
    >
    >Peace.

    Okay I'll bite on the Troll.

    Yes, MV has a "god complex" and his views are extreme to the point of obsurdity........BUT I have to
    say that he has actually gotten me thinking more about trail preservation than I used to, so have
    many others in this NG. But MV sticks out because he's so much of an @sshole about it.

    Sometime it takes an @sshole to make a difference.

    :-]

  4. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:26:08 GMT, "Snyperx" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Mike, Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is
    > >mountian biking newsgroup. All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a
    hobby
    > >or sport and enjoy using this forum for information, help, advice etc...
    If
    > >you have some sort of off the wall political views of mountain biking and that it being one of
    > >the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a
    new
    > >newsgroup not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our
    fault
    > >you don't know how to get a piece of ass:) Take the bra off your head, it's restricting
    > >blood flow.
    > >
    > >You want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work something out:)
    > >
    > >I feel better now.....
    > >
    > >Peace.
    > >

    > Okay I'll bite on the Troll.
    >
    > Yes, MV has a "god complex" and his views are extreme to the point of obsurdity........BUT I have
    > to say that he has actually gotten me thinking more about trail preservation than I used to, so
    > have many others in this NG. But MV sticks out because he's so much of an @sshole about it.
    >
    > Sometime it takes an @sshole to make a difference.
    >
    > Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    > mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    A very good point, Bill.
    --
    Westie

  5. On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:26:08 GMT, "Snyperx" <[email protected]> wrote:

    .Mike,
    . Why dont you go take your idiotic ideoligies somehwere else. This is a .mountian biking
    newsgroup.

    You can't even SPELL it, must less stick to the subject.

    All of us here enjoy mountain biking as a hobby .or sport and enjoy using this forum for
    information, help, advice etc... If .you have some sort of off the wall political views of
    mountain biking and .that it being one of the seven deadly sins......you need to be finding a
    new .newsgroup not to mention some heavy doses of medication. It's not our fault .you don't know
    how to get a piece of ass:) Take the bra off your head, .it's restricting blood flow. . .You
    want to be one with the earth, come on by and maybe we can work .something out:) . .I feel
    better now.....

    I doubt it.

    .Peace. .

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  6. On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:42:36 -0400, "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote:

    .... . . .---
    . __o
    . _`\(,_ Cycling is life,
    . (_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
    . Nelson Binch =^o.o^=
    . http://intergalax.com . .Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

    Did you say something?
    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  7. MV says:

    >You can't even SPELL it, must less stick to the subject.

    Is speeling "mountain" as "mountian" any worse than spelling "much" as "must?"

    I didn't think so......

  8. I said :

    >speeling

    and I meant to.

    So sue me ;-P

  9. Technician

    Technician Guest

  10. On 08 Jun 2003 00:29:38 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

    .MV says: . .>You can't even SPELL it, must less stick to the subject. . .Is speeling "mountain" as
    "mountian" any worse than spelling "much" as "must?"

    It IS, when you claim to BE a "mountian biker". :)

    .I didn't think so......

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande