MIL NSV

M

Mette

My boyfriend's mom hasn't seen me since New Years eve, and I was a bit on
the chubby side then.. Well last night we went over there and as she was
showing me something in the basement she suddenly said "Mette, díd you lose
weight?" and she could really see the difference:eek:) I was so happy about it!
Especially because she didn't even know I was doing it:eek:)

So it is great being 5 feet tall. When you gain a few lbs is really shows, but when you lose a few
lbs anyone can tell:eek:)!

It sure does feel nice when people notice the difference - Congratulations, Mette. Elaine K

Mette wrote:

>My boyfriend's mom hasn't seen me since New Years eve, and I was a bit on the chubby side then..
>Well last night we went over there and as she was showing me something in the basement she suddenly
>said "Mette, díd you lose weight?" and she could really see the difference:eek:) I was so happy about
>it! Especially because she didn't even know I was doing it:eek:)
>
>So it is great being 5 feet tall. When you gain a few lbs is really shows, but when you lose a few
>lbs anyone can tell:eek:)!
>
>
>

Mette wrote:
> My boyfriend's mom hasn't seen me since New Years eve, and I was a bit on the chubby side then..
> Well last night we went over there and as she was showing me something in the basement she
> suddenly said "Mette, díd you lose weight?" and she could really see the difference:eek:) I was so
> happy about it! Especially because she didn't even know I was doing it:eek:)
>
> So it is great being 5 feet tall. When you gain a few lbs is really shows, but when you lose a few
> lbs anyone can tell:eek:)!
>
>
>

Wonderful!! What a great NSV!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

Isn't that just the best feeling? I still remember the first time someone commented about my
weightloss - it wasmonths ago now but I remember it like it was yesterday - My son's teacher came up
to me outside school and whispered in my ear - I walked home feeling ten feet tall.

Jane

"Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> My boyfriend's mom hasn't seen me since New Years eve, and I was a bit on the chubby side then..
> Well last night we went over there and as she was showing me something in the basement she
> suddenly said "Mette, díd you
lose
> weight?" and she could really see the difference:eek:) I was so happy about
it!
> Especially because she didn't even know I was doing it:eek:)
>
> So it is great being 5 feet tall. When you gain a few lbs is really shows, but when you lose a few

great NSV, Lee
Mette <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> suddenly said "Mette, díd you
lose
> weight?" and she could really see the difference:eek:) I was so happy about
it!
> Especially because she didn't even know I was doing it:eek:)
>