Milan - San Remo Spring Classic - Aussies.

jazmo

Guest
Of the 200 riders starting the Milan - San Remo this year, 12 are
Aussies. Not a bad Aussie representation at all if you ask me.

--

Yeh 12 riders is great. Stuey, Baden or Robbie for the win!!

-

Sprinter_989 wrote:
> Yeh 12 riders is great. Stuey, Baden or Robbie for the win!!!

Just heard Baden's out. Anyone know why

~j

-

What a shame we don't get to see it on TV

I'd love to see Stuey get up in Flanders or Roubaix

news:[email protected]...

"Peter Vesel" <[email protected]> wrote:
> What a shame we don't get to see it on TV
> I'd love to see Stuey get up in Flanders or Roubaix

Is it likely that this race will be covered on SBS?
They often package the classics into a 1hr program
on Sundays.

Aussie MTB champs are on this Sunday 1pm,
I think (see another thread).

hippy

They have shown Paris Roubaix highlights the last 3 years and last year they
also showed 1/2 an hour of Liege Bastogne Liege.

The chance of seeing MSR is almost zero, but I do believe one of the RAI
channels do televise it (if you have the correct receiver and can speak
Italian)

I dream of the day we can watch races like the Tour Of Flanders and Paris
Roubaix live. These races are nothing at all like the Tour De France and
attract a completely different type of rider.

Stuey finished 3rd in Flanders last year without really trying, so this
year considering it is one of his targets...?

You've really got to see some of those cobbled climbs to believe it

Peter

news:p[email protected]...
> "Peter Vesel" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > What a shame we don't get to see it on TV
> > I'd love to see Stuey get up in Flanders or Roubaix

> Is it likely that this race will be covered on SBS?
> They often package the classics into a 1hr program
> on Sundays.
>
> Aussie MTB champs are on this Sunday 1pm,
> I think (see another thread).
>
> hippy
>

>Originally posted by Sprinter_989 I can't find any thing about Mila
>San Remo on SBS.com.au........... they are showing a lot of trac

cycling though

That might be for the '2004 UCI Track Cycling World Championships'
http://www.trackcyclingworlds.com.au

Do you have a link for the track stuff? I'd like to see some of that

cheers hipp

-