Milan-San Remo

TheDarkLord said:
Why are you guys feeding the troll? :confused: Have you forgotten that this troll is unable to think rationally?
I know I forgot for a minute. bad bad Edie.

Still was a fun Milan San Remo to watch.

I always wonder why people go on the Cipressa. Why did Rebellin attack? Just doesn't make any sense. So many people try to get away there but they always get realed in on the Poggio.

Frigo's Luggage said:
I always wonder why people go on the Cipressa. Why did Rebellin attack? Just doesn't make any sense. So many people try to get away there but they always get realed in on the Poggio.
there was only 7 seconds difference between the rear of the front group, and the front of the second group. At the top of the Poggio.

Then there was one guy in between, may have been inigo ladaluze.

So, they should have got them easily if there was co-ordination in the second group. There was no coordination. Because, 1. the composition of the front group, many teams represented. And 2. not enough riders of the second group, came to the front to help pull it back. Guys like Zabel, Hushovd and Peta wanted their own chance.

Frigo's Luggage said:
I thought it was odd that Rebellin attacked. Usually it is more real long shotters who aren't going to be able to go with the strongmen who attack on the Poggio or are trying to make the race hard for their leaders.