Mileage

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by cyclintom, Oct 31, 2018.

1. cyclintom

cyclintom Well-Known Member

I don't find that comical in the least. I had a younger brother two years younger than me and when I went into the AF he became a rock band lead guitarist in the days of the Flower Children. Pot regardless of the crap said about it IS a gateway drug for a very large percentage of people He died at 49 from the effects of drugs on his heart. His son is approaching the same condition. My nephew has had his mind more than altered - he thinks that passing car license plates are talking to him. I played in two or three rock bands and I was the only one that wasn't using drugs The bands my brother played in and the ones I played in, every single member died before they reached 60. If you think that drugs are humorous hope that they don't have to use the latest opiode pain killer on you - it is 1,000 times stronger than heroin and causes instant addition. And virtually anyone that has to use it will OD.

2. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Wow, now your a rock and roll star, that's great Forest Gump.

CAMPYBOB likes this.
  3. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

Was that before or after your pronouncement the Tiatanium couldn't be hydroformed, racing bicycles have stainless steel spoke nipples and you can make 600 Watts for an hour. Liar.

4. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

I bet in week or two Forest Gump will have said he cut some albums, a week or two past that and he was a world class band member.

5. CAMPYBOB

But...but...but...he has like 23 tool boxes! One for every thing he works on!

Don't open the one marked 'Sex Dolls Repair Kit'.

The 'self-made' high school dropout has had one amazing lying career after another.

6. cyclintom

So now you don't even know anything about music either. Tell you what - you can go into almost any bar in most towns and see musicians playing. If you're out in the sticks almost every weekend there are dances in the town auditoriums. Who do you think is playing there stupid? Do you suppose the Beatles were playing in Bumfug, Idaho? There is really no end to your absolute ignorance. There are better street musicians in San Francisco that in most large places. Is there anything at all that you've actually ever done but gouge renters?

7. CAMPYBOB

tommy...still Lying The Stairway To Heaven! LMAO! Whadda maroon!

8. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Let me guess, next you'll be saying I can go into any bar and I'll see you playing there...yup, playing Drunk Jenga!

So that's where you play your crap you call music is on the streets of San Fransissy so you can make some money to eat and drink yourself into unconsciousness?

Make sure when you come to rent from you tell me who you are so I can gouge the crap out of you because you're a sucker that will pay it.

9. CAMPYBOB

I've got a funny feeling you will know 'who' he is without him having to tell you.

If the belly arriving two zip codes before his fat head gets there isn't a dead give away, his introductory speech about being a 'self-made' high school dropout with Watts comparable to George Hincapie and intelligence equal to Bill Gates will.

You will not have to ask for references as he is worth over ONE MIRRION DOLLARS!

Honestly, every time I run across a dipshit like tommy in life I am amazed people like him remember to take their next breath.

He wants so desperately to be right about...something! Anything!

Why does he keep going on about his ridiculous tubeless tires? No one gives a shit. From professional racers to everyday riders, few people use them in the big picture.

Why does he keep going on about 'steel' spoke nipples? If they do exist they are a rare item and in 46 years of cycling I haven ever seen a wheel that used steel nipples.

Why is he obsessed with carbon fiber and 'bike handling'? And then doesn't get anything right in a page-long manifesto that mentions literally nothing about bike handling? Bizarre.

Why does he insist on listing a bunch of fantasy devices he never invented, jobs he never held, killing people he never killed, 'permanently disabling' people he never injured, etc. when it's his lying about his Watts that got him here? All he had to do was apologize.

And that brings up the point that started his 3-week long hysterical march into madness...why did he have to jump on the newb and brag about being able to hold 600 Watts for an hour?!?!?!

tommy has never owned a power meter and despite all the charts, graphs, shoulder width measuring and guesstimating on the planet, it is NEVER going to give anyone even a rough estimate of their power as evidenced by his wild lies! 600 Watts? Insanity.

And 'insanity, in a word, defines tommy.

Every post he's made reinforces the fact that there is something seriously wrong going on inside his skull.

10. CAMPYBOB

USAF?!?!?!

Didn't you told us that you were a Marine? That you killed people for a living! LOL!

WTF?!

Probably just another lie.

#30 CAMPYBOB, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  11. cyclintom

You guys sure get upset when someone makes something of their lives. It absolutely destroys your view of your own lives and hence the only thing you can do is deny it. PansyBob thinks that dropping bombs on people doesn't kill them. He thinks that it cleans their diapers and is a great thing. Just like Trek and Specialized aren't American bicycle companies because their bikes are made in India and China.

Tell me Froze - why would I rent from someone whose idea of business is to gouge as much money out of someone as possible?

12. CAMPYBOB

Oh...so now we have tommy, the bombardier.

Just to be clear...you were a Marine, right???

So you remotely killed people...how? Did you permanently disable 6 guys remotely? As in, some other dude did that, but you might have seen a YouTube video of a street fight?

Damn! This stuff just gets better and better!

The stone cold Marine killer is now claiming to have been in the USAF? Or were you both a Marine Corps stone cold killer AND a USAF bombardier???

In which branch of the service did you make the 600 Watts for an hour that you repeatedly claimed and then defended further by claiming any old vet could make 800 Watts for an hour?

Seriously, Froze. I wouldn't want this dweeb in any rentals I owned.

13. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

He wasn't a bombardier just a lowly E1 ordnance handler smoking that can sa while on duty; not sure when he supposedly went in, but the AF wasn't taking dropouts during some of the time he may have gone in.

Forest Gump, aka Tommy the Lunatic, has insecurities about himself, this lead him to try to preserve a certain image of himself, and he needs for approval from others. However, when you exaggerate or don’t represent yourself honestly, you are left feeling like a fraud, which further hurts your self-esteem, which he has never learned that. There’s a fine line between highlighting your attributes and completely inflating your abilities. All humans lie to a degree, like when your wife is bit overweight and you tell her she's not, but Forest Gump has a mental disorder that causes out-of-control lying which is known as pathological lying due to a narcissistic disorder, and this is evident with his need to embellish and exaggerate in an attempt to get people to look at him. However Forest Gump continues to lie when he knows you know he's lying, his lying is completely purposeless! The bad part is he has no regard for other peoples feelings about what might happen as a result of his lies; I hate to be any person in his world of acquaintances, and I say acquaintances because I doubt he can keep close friends. He needs help but he won't get it because a pathological type of person thinks their just fine and they don't have a problem, much like a lot of people with severe mental problems.

CAMPYBOB likes this.
  14. CAMPYBOB

All his utter bullshitting aside, I found it beyond insane that any human would claim to make 600 Watts for an hour. In the 'information age' at 2-minute Google would have told tommy otherwise. WAY otherwise.

And an "almost 74" year old dude that keeps falling off his bike claiming to make 300 Watts for an hour...that rider would be setting age group Master's records everywhere he went.

I hope I never have to make up crap in my old(er) age to feel good about myself or try to impress random people on the internet. Lord knows I'm just a weekend warrior that scored a very few good results. Hell, when the Garmin told me I hit a new 40 Km personal best a few weeks ago I felt great.

That's enough for me. I'm not to going to pad the Watts, lower the elapsed time or boost the average speed. It is what it is and if that performance needle is moving in the right direction and I'm enjoying the ride...it's all good.

15. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

What? Your not going to pad the watts? Come on Bob, we should exaggerate our stuff to to make Forest Gump feel small.

Even though Zwift has the appearance of a video game, it's not, and had Forest Gump used the internet he could have found out that a lot of pros, if not all by now, use Zwift; if Forest Gump can read and understand what he's reading then he should take a gander at these sites:

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/latest-news/pros-use-indoor-training-boost-riding-370079
    https://www.wareable.com/cycling/zwift-academy-cycling-professional-6299
    https://blog.strava.com/how-zwift-saved-my-cycling-season-11071/
    https://blog.strava.com/how-zwift-saved-my-cycling-season-11071/

And that's just one page of stuff, it goes on page after page on a Google search.

16. CAMPYBOB

In one of his asinine threads there was another fellow that commented on Zwift and Charlie Chump made fun of him, also. I posted pages of info about the pro's on Zwift.

tommy has no clue about much in life. A result of the repeated head injuries or just plain dumb?

17. cyclintom

Again you show a level of ignorance that's pretty hard to understand. I was an E2 and that was pretty much the best you could do for a four year hitch. In our section we got ONE E1 promotion in four years and it was to the Chief's favorite. And he dropped out of the service the second his time was up. Sort of shitting in the Chief's coffee.

You also show that you don't know what the jobs are in a Bomber command since I was in A&E and munitions are MMS. But continue to demonstrate that you can speak about anything you don't know about.

18. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

A&E? Funny, you never mentioned you were in the Aeromedical Evac transportation unit of the AF. Please show me in your posts where you did that, I may have missed it since there are so many threads here.

19. CAMPYBOB

A&E?

He means A&P.

But since he didn't do any of that either and it's all a lie...I'm not surprised with the acronym screw up.

20. cyclintom

Again you show that you know absolutely nothing about the Air Force. So why are you talking about it? A&E is Armament and Electronics. Half of the electronics on a B52D is the bomb/nav system and that was my responsibility along with 8 or 10 others in my shop.

Other shops are the Electronics Countermeasures and the electronics that controlled the rear four .50 caliber machine guns. The instrument repairs was a separate unit and our shop had radar screens in front of the Navigator for navigation, the Bomber for bombing and the Pilot and Aircraft Commander for terrain avoidance.

Why do you pretend to know things that you don't even have a clue about? Is this your idea of conversation?