Mileage

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by cyclintom, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

I was wondering if he was referring to A&P and was waiting for some sort of lame response about what A&E was then we knew he would be lying to cover up. Either way we knew he was going to lie about it, I was check mating him on this one, there was no move he could make without getting captured. He's never been in the military, just wants to play one on TV.

2. cyclintom

cyclintom Well-Known Member

And as per your normal, you've done nothing with your life. You weren't in the military but like to talk as if you know all about it. That "marine" business came straight from you. Remember the message you sent when you thought I was someone you knew? And that it had something to do with him being a marine?

In any case making yourself look like an ass when anyone can see that you don't even understand what I'm saying is doing you any good.

You think that I'm mean because I'm mean to PansyBob? So you're going to take pot shots at me as well? That isn't doing you any good either. He is getting his "miles" and "feet of climbing" from a video game.

If you want to argue about a real subject then by all means do so but pretending that I can't have made a life for myself because you haven't also is silly beyond belief. We were never poor enough to be on the street but the way we lived was on the ragged edge until the railroad unions came in and my father started getting a living wage. After I got out of the Air Force the very first job I got was in nuclear research whether you like to believe that or not. And you won't because you have no idea that every technology has low end as well as high end jobs. I was an assistant to a man who ran a machine with which we would hit a high-Z plate with 20 million volts. This would generate high energy gamma rays with which we would spray electronic circuits to see how they reacted to radiation. Or we could use a piece of tin foil and spray the circuits with high energy electrons. These boards would be analyzed by an electronics engineer but there isn't much to learn about it but you wouldn't understand the details.

Later as I worked my way up the ladder I was valuable enough to be offered a large stock option rather than large wages. My mother contracted cancer and radiation treatments were considered research and health insurance wouldn't pay for that so I cashed in that stock option and paid for her treatment and cure - one million dollars. She also paid off the remaining payments on her home. So don't give me this crap about what you haven't done being the same with me. I went up from there. I never got another good stock option again but I made a hell of a lot of money. My work saved a hell of a lot of lives from medical instruments and chemical analysis units that were used to advance medical science as well as other things.

You find it amazing that I would do so many things. Like it is so difficult to think I could play music in bands. When I went to school Music was one of a couple alternate subjects that you had to take one of. Why in God's name don't you know that unless you're from an area where education is so elementary that you never even knew what music is? People taking music as a major were once required to play every instrument. Even Fred Astaire played anything and everything. But he was especially good at piano and clarinet. My wife was a music major and was required to play all kinds of instruments though not every instrument - she could play a clarinet or a sax, an oboe or a bassoon, a violin or another string instrument. That this idea would be foreign to you is so odd that I have to wonder if you grew up in the backwoods and ever had any real education.

Riding motorcycles inevitably led to racing them since we had several motorcycle associations in the area that raced them. And tracks all over California. But you probably never even rode one.

Racing sailboats on San Francisco bay is somehow unusual? What sort of whack job are you? The only difference between small and large sailboats is the power of the sails. Or the courage of those sailing them. I was usually the only one brave enough to go up the mast in a seaway. That made me a valuable crewman. Plus my background in mathematics allowed me to navigate before GPS was invented. Not to mention that the only thing you need to know about navigating along the California coastline is how far offshore you are which is a simple trig calculation. Knowing the date and the height of the sun at local noon gives you the latitude. You don't suppose I would have to know that in order to work on Bombing and Navigation computers would you?

You and PansyBob showed that you are little more than a couple of curs growling at someone but afraid to get within kicking distance.

3. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

Ah! tommy, the lying sack of shit is still at it! Mr. 600 Watts! LMAO!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little bitch that you are.

C'mon moron. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat fucking ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, dickhead and apologize for your lying.

4. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Again you lie like crazy, both Bob and I have caught you numerous times, just as I did with this A&E vs A&P which you didn't know yourself what those meant which is why you just threw one out which was the incorrect one. Like I said I got you into checkmate on that one and you had no way out to escape, so you start babbling away again to deflect the issue. If you just tone down your lies by 99% the small 1% could be believable but nooo you have to exaggerate on and on and on and on which just makes it all that more easier for Bob, myself and others here to catch on to your drug infested brain spewing lies lie a volcano erupting.

Then you had to shoot your mouth off about Sheriff Ron Helus getting killed in Thousand Oaks bar shooting as if you knew something about law enforcement and as if you were there, and you have neither the experience or the personal eye witness account of the events, but you had to shoot off your mouth anyways, what a fucking jackass you are. Like I said about your response to the events in Thousand Oaks...you're were not even worthy to tie the shoes of Sheriff Helus nor to even look at him, Sheriff Sergeant Helus was a decorated 29 year Sheriff having served on the Swat team and special drug enforcement unit, until you can prove you've done anything even remotely similar, and I mean PROVE, shut the fuck up concerning Sheriff Helus.

5. cyclintom

There you go again. When you don't know anything you just tell everyone else that they don't know anything.

"It may take an hour or more for the team to assemble. During this time, regular patrol officers will have secured the perimeter of the scene and kept it under surveillance."

Because of an active shooter Sergeant Helus did the right thing in the wrong way. If he was a member of a SWAT team he had body armor. On most police forces today it is common to wear body armor all the time on active duty. ANY training in SWAT tactics is to NEVER outline yourself in a doorway and yet that is precisely what Sergeant Helus did. If that was the only entrance a SWAT team would never stand in a doorway. But you don't know how to shoot so I don't expect you to know the niceties of shooting people. This building not only had several side and back doors but many of the windows were broken out by escaping brave young men.

Tell me you SOB - what do you know about it? Another smear article on Trump by NBC?

6. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

My god what a freaking dumbass and getting dumber as the minutes click by. AGAIN you didn't read, I said he was a FORMER SWAT person not currently. Dude STOP doing drugs. And now you're going to pretend you know a lot about SWAT! And pretend you were there by making all these howbeit false accounts of the events! My god dude shut the fuck up already. The only connection you have to any Police Department is with a pair of handcuffs. Ignorance can be cured but stupid is forever; my god your so dumb I bet you thought Taco Bell was a phone company. I've come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than you are.

What the hell does a smear article have to do with anything we spoke about EVER? If I want any shit outta you I'll squeeze your head. Some people are has-beens, you are a never-was.

Look dumb shit moron, I have decide after your false bullshit about what happen in Thousand Oaks and insulting of Sheriff Ron Helus who gave his life bravely for others...I AM NO LONGER GOING TO RESPOND TO ANYTHING YOU SAY NO MATTER THE SUBJECT! I'm ignoring you from now on; the other crap you lie about that myself and others have caught you on is not big deal but you crossed my line in the sand with the events in Thousand Oaks by insulting that Sheriff deputy whose shoes you're not even worthy to tie, you're a disgrace of a man, you're a man with brain and the emotions of a 4 year old, in fact you're living proof that man can live without a brain! You are living proof that manure can grow legs and walk. I cannot keep trying to make a person with the IQ of his shoe size understand anything, you should follow this advice: A guy with your IQ should have a low voice too!

After meeting you here on this forum, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest; you should be the poster child for birth control, I bet your parents are siblings and that's why you act the way you do. Hell I bet your mother had a loud bark. I just can't keep repeating myself over and over and over to nauseam to a drug infested brain dead idiot like you. So have a nice life living in your fantasy world, and I've said this to you before: you have an inferiority complex, but now I understand it's fully justified; people can't say that you have absolutely nothing, after all, you have inferiority and nobody's been able to take that from you! Get some help because you have diarrhea of the mouth, constipation of the thought process.

Let's play house, you be the door and I'll slam you. So long ass wipe. Now that I puked all over you I feel much better.

7. CAMPYBOB

A&E!!!!

I'm still laughing over that lie!

"I killed men for a living!"

"I'm VFW!!!"

Yeah. We know. A 'Very Funny Whacktard'.

Man up, you lying coward. Time to apologize for all your lies.

8. cyclintom

Froze - what is wrong with you? You have done nothing with your life. From the sounds of your postings you have inherited most of what you have. There is NOTHING wrong with that.

But don't pretend that since you've done nothing and know nothing that others haven't or don't. You haven't even a clue what I've done. What I have told you barely scratches the surface. My resume was 14 pages long before I lost it after the concussion with a computer virus and taking it to a computer repairman instead of my NCIS pal who could have retrieved all of the data despite the operating system being wiped out. And that was just my professional work. My hobbies and interests added another 20% to my experience.

If you have an electric meter on the side of your house that says "Smart Meter" on it, I was the guy who designed the guts and another man did the radio link. I did several jobs for the US military. I worked at Laurence Livermore Laboratories and Laurence Berkeley Laboratories. These were through subcontractors because they won't directly hire anyone that doesn't have at least a Master's degree. But then their PhDs could not properly analyze the problems and I could. And once their problems were solved there was no longer any need for subcontractors. So I went on to another job. That is the business.

9. CAMPYBOB

Oh FFS! What a dipshit!

A 14-page resume! LMFAO! What a moron! Perfect for the porta-john at deer camp!

And no one is using RF 'smart meters' around these parts. All transmission is over the wires (power line carrier signal). That retarded RF shit disappeared years ago.

And no, you did not design "the guts". No one with the brains to design "the guts" of a smart meter would be dumb enough to have to take a PC to the "computer repairman"! LMFAO!

What a fucking liar you are.

From start to finish all your blowhard fat ass has done is tell one lie after another after another. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

And apologize for all your lies! Then go slither away into the night, moron.

10. cyclintom

So you are so brilliant that you can fix a virus infected PC now. We always knew what a liar you are but now you've topped yourself. You can do things that even the government has to hire experts for.

11. CAMPYBOB

tommy, the lying sack of shit can't even use an anti-virus program! LMFAO!

tommy, not only are you a lying sack of shit moron...you're an asshat moron! Congratulations!

Tommy, the man that invented "the guts" of an obsolete RF device can't even use an anti-virus tool!

tommy, your lying has reached new lows. As has your I.Q.!

12. cyclintom

And again you show your moronic and stupid ignorance of malware. Even the US government was infected despite having either McAfee or Norton as was I with Norton. But then you seem to know so much from a position of absolute ignorance that it is getting funnier by the minute.

Tell us how much you know about PC's. Tell us what an expert you are. My desktop is in the top 1% fastest in the world and my connection is a light line that is the fastest available and you are the dumbest available.

13. CAMPYBOB

LMFAO!

Another lie!

Have you EVER told the truth? Ever?

Nope.

You're a pathological liar and a dumbass.

14. CAMPYBOB

A "light line"!!!! WTF?!?!?! This shit is too damned funny!

Liar tommy has fiber optic running right into his empty skull!

Holy cow! This lunatic is literally posting from a psych ward, somewhere!

15. cyclintom

You really are living out in the sticks aren't you? Fiber optics are available almost everywhere in the San Francisco bay area you jackass. But it does limit my upload and download speed to 125 Mbps.

16. CAMPYBOB

rrrriiiiggggghhhhhttt! Whatevs.

This, from the moron that can't even get a virus cleaned up! LMAO!

Mr. 600 Watts and 3 Firewalls!!! With 8 identity thefts! This shit is rich, baby!

17. cyclintom

More technology from the man who has never held a real job.

18. CAMPYBOB

tommy got da fiber optic "light cable"!

LIGHT CABLE?!?!?! Da Hell?

WTF is LIGHT CABLE???

And his AIDS infected 'puter is da fastest bestest 'puter of them all!

Another lie!

Lying at the speed of light! That's tommy, all right!

LMFAO!

tommy lies faster than he pedals!

19. cyclintom

Now I see you're mind is dissolving to the point where you don't even know which subject you're on. Give us some more initials. That appears to be all you can remember for more than a second or two.

20. CAMPYBOB

Here's two: FU.

Enjoy them, liar boy.