Mileage

LIMERICKMAN said:
I have unlocked this thread having edited/deleted several posts from posters Cyclingtom, Froze and Campybob.

The bickering between the three of you ends now.

If I see any posts from any of you seeking to insult/provoke other posters on this site, I will permanently delete your user accounts and delete all your posts.

I have started many threads here in order to get away from those two who have chased me from thread to thread. Do you expect me to not respond to continuous harassment? While I would prefer to keep these threads on-subject what am I supposed to do when we have someone subjecting me to insults for saying that I have used cheap Chinese carbon wheels and got very good performance out of them and a great deal of bang for buck, but that the tubeless versions suffer from delamination? Do YOU think that this is useful information? I am an engineer and explain that ceramic bearing do not add enough efficiency to be worth buying for that reason alone. Do you think that is useful for most of those on the forum? Why should I be insulted continuously ..............................(edited by Limerickman)?

I understand that you have a lot of things that you are responsible for and you shouldn't have to police a damn forum. And that this constant bickering is bad for the forum. But I also expect you to see where it is originating.

This isn't a debate.

Heed the warning, or have your posts/account permanently removed.
The exact same criteria applies to campybob and froze too.

One further update for Cyclingtom, Froze, Campybob : should I see any FUTURE posts from you namechecking any of the other posters named in this update, on any thread throughout this site, I will permanently delete your account and your posts from this site.

Last edited: