Millar Speaks on Doping - Armstrong

HellonWheels said:
mojomarc said:
I agree. What drives Lance is his determinatin to prove that cancer survivors CAN win a race like the TdF not once, but six times. I KNOW and UNDERSTAND how he feels because I went thru a very similar thing in my own life....ppl telling me "you can't" do this or that, when all that does is drive me to prove I CAN. In 1995 to 1997 I went thru a medical catastrophe that everyone warned me to quit trying. I didnt listen and I "won"...I had a healthy baby after four late term losses that doctors couldnt explain. Why did I keep trying? Ask Lance why he kept trying to win the TdF and you have the same answer for me. To PROVE it CAN be done.
Hellon, I agree with everything you have said here. My wife and I went thru something similar and we had a wonderful bundle of joy as my wife turned 40. Never give up! Lance never gets his due concerning this issue these days...

look performance enhancing drugs allow you to deel with pain(we as cyclist all understand pain/us racers understand extreme pain) for lance the pain from cycling is chicken **** because if you have seen anyone who has to go through chemo i would say that is pain to a different level

when we race we feel the pain and stop when lance races he feels the pain and say that does not compare and i need more that more is first on the TDF podium

if you race in any sport drugs are involved some people want that extra edge and some have it naturally im not saying that lance has not used them but for a guy 1 is not french (test random all year even before he has sex with ms.crow) 2 6 wins is being looked under a microscope he can't be on them unless the united states themselves are in conspiracy in hiding a new chemical that the government is producing to make millions

with all this i just want to say i repect miller even if he used epo and won you just dont win by using drug you have to train you royal ass off to win