Mind Bowling

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Dec 13, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > LINUX is a young white kid with blue eyes and everyone from Ali to Penny Marshall is feeding this
    > kid information.
    >
    > Who'd a thunk it?

    Dammit Wheeler, you're taking the wrong pills again.

    Bill "thought we set you up with one of those color-coded deals so this wouldn't keep happening" S.

    We did, but the virus keeps mutating!
    --
    Slacker

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:12:56 -0800, "Slacker" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> LINUX is a young white kid with blue eyes and everyone from Ali to Penny Marshall is feeding this
    >> kid information.
    >>
    >> Who'd a thunk it?
    >

    >Dammit Wheeler, you're taking the wrong pills again.
    >
    >Bill "thought we set you up with one of those color-coded deals so this wouldn't keep happening" S.
    >

    >We did, but the virus keeps mutating!

    and the mutation shall continue, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them,
    one speed to bring them all and on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared
    pigs lie...