mini 12" bc wheel (with platforms)

total uni wrote:
> *what point are you trying to prove?
> it might not be 1430 but it is strong and strong enuf for me.
> but i do have some real 1430 at the airport.
> and u can not bend this by hand *

We were not diputing that it can hold you. We were saying it could not
support any of us. Stop saying 1430. Maybe we couldn't bend it by hand,
but I bet we could by jumping on it.

There is, simply no way you couldn't bend it in a vice. No way.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Owns you, SWAT does, mmmm

[image: http://img54.exs.cx/img54/4743/yodaweedresize.jpg]
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com

total uni wrote:
> *but i have tryed to aply the same presure in the vice as would a
> 150-200 person would when riding it. *

What about jumping on it? Or people like myself, who are over 200 pounds
riding it?

Also, if it is just 1/16th steel, I am sure I can bend it by using it.
Me hopping on it will put a lot more pressure on it than me trying to
bend it by hand. And if I can the material by hand, then this material
has no chance against me jumping on it. I am right, you are wrong. We
have argued about this for pages, and here it ends. You are wrong.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Owns you, SWAT does, mmmm

[image: http://img54.exs.cx/img54/4743/yodaweedresize.jpg]
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com

You're wrong. It ends. You're the only one who thinks the way you do.
Everyone knows you are wrong. So stop digging yourself into a deeper and
deeper hole, kid.

I already told you, I think your projects are great, and keep up the
good work. But they are not for me.