Mini Goal

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Charlie, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Charlie

Charlie Guest

I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am 11
    pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300 pound
    fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better. If you
    are reading this and do not think you can do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!

Charlie

Tags:

2. Connie

Connie Guest

Charlie wrote:
    > I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am
    > 11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300
    > pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better.
    > If you are reading this and do not think you can do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!
    >
    >
    >
    > Charlie
    >
    >

WTG Charlie!! You are our kind of guy!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

3. Skiur

Skiur Guest

That's awesome Charlie. Good luck to you getting there.

Julie

"Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
    > I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am
    > 11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300
    > pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better.
    >
    >
    >
    > Charlie

4. So that was you?! I hardly recognize you any more. LOL

You're right where you belong, here with the rest of who are becoming who we already are.

Linda P

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:41:19 -0500, "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am
    >11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300
    >pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better. If
    >you are reading this and do not think you can do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!
    >
    >
    >
    >Charlie

5. Kate Dicey

Kate Dicey Guest

Charlie wrote:

>
    > Charlie

Well done, that man! :)

--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

6. That is great Charlie. Kristine "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]... I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a
    small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am 11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind
    October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300 pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming
    down the right way guy. I feel 125% better. If you are reading this and do not think you can do
    it....YES YOU CAN!!!!

Charlie

7. nice post, Lee
    Charlie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]...
    >
    >
    >
    > Charlie

8. Laura

Laura Guest

WTG. Good luck with your mini goal.

"Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
    >
    >
    >
    > Charlie

9. Kristin

Kristin Guest

what motivation you have, Charlie... that's GREAT!

--

~Kristin O~
    272/235.4/172

"Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]...
    > I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a
    > small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am 11 pounds from
    > there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep,
    > I used to be the big 300 pound fat guy. Right now I am the
    > 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125%
    > better. If you are reading this and do not think you can
    > do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!