Mini Goal

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Charlie, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am 11
    pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300 pound
    fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better. If you
    are reading this and do not think you can do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!

    Charlie

    Tags:

  2. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Charlie wrote:
    > I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am
    > 11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300
    > pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better.
    > If you are reading this and do not think you can do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

    WTG Charlie!! You are our kind of guy!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  3. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    That's awesome Charlie. Good luck to you getting there.

    Julie

    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
    > I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am
    > 11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300
    > pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better.
    > If you are reading this and do not think you can do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

  4. So that was you?! I hardly recognize you any more. LOL

    You're right where you belong, here with the rest of who are becoming who we already are.

    Linda P

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:41:19 -0500, "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am
    >11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300
    >pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better. If
    >you are reading this and do not think you can do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!
    >

    >Charlie

  5. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Charlie wrote:

    > I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am
    > 11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300
    > pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better.
    > If you are reading this and do not think you can do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!
    >
    > Charlie

    Well done, that man! :)

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. That is great Charlie. Kristine "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]... I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a
    small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am 11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind
    October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300 pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming
    down the right way guy. I feel 125% better. If you are reading this and do not think you can do
    it....YES YOU CAN!!!!

    Charlie

  7. nice post, Lee
    Charlie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]...
    > I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am
    > 11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300
    > pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better.
    > If you are reading this and do not think you can do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

  8. Laura

    Laura Guest

    WTG. Good luck with your mini goal.

    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
    > I have not set my ultimate goal, but I decided to set a small goal of getting to 250 pounds. I am
    > 11 pounds from there. I have taken off 39 pounds sind October 2002. Yep, I used to be the big 300
    > pound fat guy. Right now I am the 261 pound slimming down the right way guy. I feel 125% better.
    > If you are reading this and do not think you can do it....YES YOU CAN!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

  9. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    what motivation you have, Charlie... that's GREAT!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/235.4/172