mini rant...f***ers

Garry Broad

Guest
need a beer...up to town...park outside off license....kids hanging around town centre....in shop
for about 3 mins.....cycle home....realize my bar end mirror has vanished.....f**k!!

still, hardly a calamitous loss....but I was still really ****** off though!!!!!!

got my beer though :)

Garry <formally known as bob flemming...now put to rest

"Garry Broad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> need a beer...up to town...park outside off license....kids hanging around town centre....in shop
> for about 3 mins.....cycle home....realize my bar end mirror has vanished.....f**k!!
>
> still, hardly a calamitous loss....but I was still really ****** off though!!!!!!
>
> got my beer though :)
>
> Garry <formally known as bob flemming...now put to rest>

So...drinking beer not only bad for your health <ducks ;-)>, but bad for your bikes health
too!! Dave.

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Garry Broad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > need a beer...up to town...park outside off license....kids hanging around town centre....in
> > shop for about 3 mins.....cycle home....realize my bar end mirror has vanished.....f**k!!
> >
> > still, hardly a calamitous loss....but I was still really ****** off though!!!!!!
> >
> > got my beer though :)
> >
> > Garry <formally known as bob flemming...now put to rest>
> >
> So...drinking beer not only bad for your health <ducks ;-)>, but bad for your bikes health too!!

But he wasn't drinking beer he was buying it!

Shirley the moral of the story is to steal it next time (it's quicker)!

F A

> > So...drinking beer not only bad for your health <ducks ;-)>, but bad for your bikes health too!!
Even more gutting was a few years ago being handed a nice cool tinny in Ditchling on the L2B to
savour after riding to the top: just as I turned into the beacon road it fell out of my back pocket
under a car (PSSSHHHHHT!): No an ice cream was not an adequate substitute.