mini rant...f***ers

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Garry Broad, Jun 14, 2003.

  1. Garry Broad

    Garry Broad Guest

    need a beer...up to town...park outside off license....kids hanging around town centre....in shop
    for about 3 mins.....cycle home....realize my bar end mirror has vanished.....f**k!!

    still, hardly a calamitous loss....but I was still really pissed off though!!!!!!

    got my beer though :)

    Garry <formally known as bob flemming...now put to rest

    Tags:

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Garry Broad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > need a beer...up to town...park outside off license....kids hanging around town centre....in shop
    > for about 3 mins.....cycle home....realize my bar end mirror has vanished.....f**k!!
    >
    > still, hardly a calamitous loss....but I was still really pissed off though!!!!!!
    >
    > got my beer though :)
    >
    > Garry <formally known as bob flemming...now put to rest>

    So...drinking beer not only bad for your health <ducks ;-)>, but bad for your bikes health
    too!! Dave.

  3. "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Garry Broad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > need a beer...up to town...park outside off license....kids hanging around town centre....in
    > > shop for about 3 mins.....cycle home....realize my bar end mirror has vanished.....f**k!!
    > >
    > > still, hardly a calamitous loss....but I was still really pissed off though!!!!!!
    > >
    > > got my beer though :)
    > >
    > > Garry <formally known as bob flemming...now put to rest>
    > >
    > So...drinking beer not only bad for your health <ducks ;-)>, but bad for your bikes health too!!

    But he wasn't drinking beer he was buying it!

    Shirley the moral of the story is to steal it next time (it's quicker)!

    F A

  4. Martin

    Martin Guest

    > > So...drinking beer not only bad for your health <ducks ;-)>, but bad for your bikes health too!!
    Even more gutting was a few years ago being handed a nice cool tinny in Ditchling on the L2B to
    savour after riding to the top: just as I turned into the beacon road it fell out of my back pocket
    under a car (PSSSHHHHHT!): No an ice cream was not an adequate substitute.