Minimum distance for Audax permanents

vernon

Guest
Is there a minimum distance for riding a permanent usiing the nodes from a
mesh?

Specifically, are 100km rides allowed?

Cheers

Vernon, seeking a gentle re-introduction to Audaxing

"vernon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is there a minimum distance for riding a permanent usiing the nodes from a
> mesh?
>
> Specifically, are 100km rides allowed?

I've found the answer to the question but it raises a further question.

Do 100km rides qualify as different rides if they use different nodes from
the same mesh or do they count as the same ride i.e. an Eastern Peaks and
Plain 100km?

Cheers

Vernon

The message <[email protected]>
from "vernon" <[email protected]> contains these words:

> I've found the answer to the question but it raises a further question.

> Do 100km rides qualify as different rides if they use different nodes from
> the same mesh or do they count as the same ride i.e. an Eastern Peaks and
> Plain 100km?

If one or more nodes are different then it generally counts as a
different ride even if a lot of the route is duplicated. I've ridden
several variants of the Midland Mesh in one season which count as
separate 200s. (If you simply miss out an unnecessary node then put it
back in and ride what amounts to the same route I doubt this counts as a
separate ride though).

Nik