Minoura Action Advance Rollers Mag Resistance Unit

RollersRider

Mar 10, 2010
Does anyone have an instruction manual or know how to install this resistance unit? I have a set, but I don't know how to use it. Thanks a lot!

WT1017.jpg

I have a set. What do you need to know? It's pretty simple, the extra band on the rear roller goes on the resistance unit and the unit clips onto the right rear frame leg.

After using it for a few months, I took off the resistance unit though and now only use them as regular rollers; I found the resistance unit on the rollers to not be as effective as a regular trainer, and you don't get the "spin" of rollers, really a "neither here-nor-there" solution...better, IMO, to have a set of plain rollers and a separate home trainer. YMMV.

I'll see how it works out. Either way, I hope the weather gets nice enough soon to warrant outdoor riding. Thanks so much for your response! ~HK

Oh, one more thing: if you do ever ride those rollers without the resistance unit attached, be careful to move the unused (short) band as far to one side of the rollers as possible so you don't run over it with your rear tire!