Minoura bottle holder & SM Triathlon Gel seat

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Subsonic, Dec 24, 2003.

  1. Subsonic

    Subsonic Guest

    Has anyone used the Minoura bottle holder with the San Marco Triathlon Gel seat? I can't seem to get
    mine to fit in the narrow seat and am wondering if it just me.

    Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Fal7

    Fal7 Guest

    Not Just you. Have the same set up. You need to assemble the holder with the seat off the bike and
    then place on the seat tube.

    Good Luck