Minoura MAG 850

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by [email protected], Mar 25, 2006.

  1. I've been riding on a Minoura MAG 850 for a while now, and I wonder if
    anyone knows what resistance level - it has 1 to 7 - is the approximate
    equlivent of riding on flat ground on the road. Is there a direct
    relation between resistance level and a percent incline, for instance,
    a level 1 resistance is about like a 2 percent grade?
    Thanks,
    Steve

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:
    > I've been riding on a Minoura MAG 850 for a while now, and I wonder if
    > anyone knows what resistance level - it has 1 to 7 - is the approximate
    > equlivent of riding on flat ground on the road. Is there a direct
    > relation between resistance level and a percent incline, for instance,
    > a level 1 resistance is about like a 2 percent grade?
    > Thanks,
    > Steve

    Not sure if you trainer is included on the Trainer Power page, but it
    may give you an idea since it also includes data for outdoor cycling:
    http://www.geocities.com/almost_fast/trainerpower/
    Scroll down to see more.