Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Minoura Mag Trainer - Customer Service

Started by MuzzaB · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,145 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
10 February 2006
Last activity
10 February 2006
Original author
MuzzaB
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,145
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I don't normally blow the trumpet for suppliers and products, but credit where credit is due. I'm so pleased with the service I got today, I think these guys deserve some kudos.

    I have a Minoura indoor trainer that I bought new back in 2002. It's fair to say its had quite a bit of use.

    The flywheel cover has broken, and a piece of plastic has fallen into the moving parts and caused some damage when I put the bike on the trainer and started spinning. I hadn't seen the damage to the cover beforehand. I don't know what cause the cover to break - but it would be unfair to suggest it was a faulty part - it could just as easily have been knocked in transit (we've just moved homes) or had something heavy fall against it without me realizing.

    I contacted Minoura, explained the damage, and asked for the price and availability of the replacement parts. I didn't suggest that the damage was due to a faulty part.

    They replied with an offer to provide me with a replacement mag unit - under warranty. Just like that.

    I'm a happy boy.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.