Minoura Mag Trainer - Customer Service

MuzzaB

Oct 12, 2003
I don't normally blow the trumpet for suppliers and products, but credit where credit is due. I'm so pleased with the service I got today, I think these guys deserve some kudos.

I have a Minoura indoor trainer that I bought new back in 2002. It's fair to say its had quite a bit of use.

The flywheel cover has broken, and a piece of plastic has fallen into the moving parts and caused some damage when I put the bike on the trainer and started spinning. I hadn't seen the damage to the cover beforehand. I don't know what cause the cover to break - but it would be unfair to suggest it was a faulty part - it could just as easily have been knocked in transit (we've just moved homes) or had something heavy fall against it without me realizing.

I contacted Minoura, explained the damage, and asked for the price and availability of the replacement parts. I didn't suggest that the damage was due to a faulty part.

They replied with an offer to provide me with a replacement mag unit - under warranty. Just like that.

I'm a happy boy.

Hello. Building a strong and meaningful customer connection is critical to a business for several reasons. First, it enhances customer satisfaction by understanding their needs and preferences, resulting in a personalized experience. This, in turn, promotes brand loyalty as customers feel valued and are more likely to choose your brand over competitors. In addition, a strong connection with customers contributes to a positive review of you, expands your customer base, and improves your brand reputation.