Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Minoura rda 80 belt type

Started by LBF ARSR · · Last activity · 1 post · 5,749 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
31 December 2021
Last activity
31 December 2021
Original author
LBF ARSR
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,749
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello, new guy here. I have had a Minoura RDA 80 trainer for a long time, and was replacing my second belt on it. The first replacement belt came from the local bike shop, which has since closed up. I ordered online a K16 V belt that seemed to be what was called for when I googled it, but the new one is so tight that I had a heck of a time reassembling the thing. (It took my wife and I both, and a really big screwdriver to pry the sucker to get the belt on.) Well, the thing is so tight, that the roller wont even turn when I peddle. I don't really feel like working THAT hard!

    I really wonder if the K16 is correct, or if there is something a little bigger to buy? Any help is appreciated. I ride recreationally in the summer, but like using my Minoura with the bike in the garage in the winter.

    Thanks for any advice!

    Travis

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.