Minoura space grips on sale at Nashbar and REI-Outlet

Victor Kan

Guest
Just FYI, Minoura Space Grip accessory mounts are on clearance at Nashbar and REI-outlet.com:

Nashbar has the short one for $7.99:

http://www.nashbar.com/results.cfm?subcategory=&category=&browse=&storetype=&estoreid=&brand=1184&s-
earchbox=&start=11&orderby=

REI Outlet has the long one for $8.93:

http://www.rei.com/online/store/Search?stat=8265&langId=-1&storeId=8001&textQuery=minoura&x=0&y=0

REI Outlet has a coupon code (which of course I forgot to use when I ordered my two Space Grips!)
for 10% off one, highest price item, expiring 2/1/03:

HVFTP

Of course, shipping costs may cancel out any savings you might be getting.

I'm hoping to mount some headlights off one of them out on my Trimuter's front derailleur post.

Victor Kan <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Just FYI, Minoura Space Grip accessory mounts are on clearance at Nashbar and REI-outlet.com:
>
> Nashbar has the short one for $7.99:
>
> http://www.nashbar.com/results.cfm?subcategory=&category=&browse=&store
> type=&estoreid=&brand=1184&searchbox=&start=11&orderby=
>
> REI Outlet has the long one for $8.93:
>
> http://www.rei.com/online/store/Search?stat=8265&langId=-1&storeId=8001 &textQuery=minoura&x=0&y=0
>
> REI Outlet has a coupon code (which of course I forgot to use when I ordered my two Space Grips!)
> for 10% off one, highest price item, expiring 2/1/03:
>
> HVFTP
>
> Of course, shipping costs may cancel out any savings you might be getting.
>
> I'm hoping to mount some headlights off one of them out on my Trimuter's front derailleur post.

Thanks Victor. I'd forgotten about those and the extra long one looks like just the ticket to get
some height mounting my new headlight on my low trike! I think I'll just order it from the LBS
instead of shipping.

I use the clamp section of these to modify "Mountain Mirrors" so they clamp on the handlebars when
news:[email protected]...