Minute 2 set up problem

Chris K

Guest
I'm trying to set-up my new Minute 2. I'm using a new Performance Hurricane shock pump. The pump
worked with out problems on my Swinger 4-way and on the SPV chamber (right side) of the Minute 2.
When I hooked up the pump to the left side it bleed all the air out and now I am unable to
pressurize the left leg. Anybody have some suggestions on what I need to do to get some air into the
left side?

"Chris K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm trying to set-up my new Minute 2. I'm using a new Performance Hurricane shock pump. The pump
> worked with out problems on my Swinger 4-way and on the SPV chamber (right side) of the Minute 2.
> When I hooked up the pump to the left side it bleed all the air out and now I am unable to
> pressurize the left leg. Anybody have some suggestions on what I need to do to get some air into
> the left side?

sounds like the non return valve in the pump is knackered.Try inflating something else with it.