Minute 2 set up problem

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Chris K, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Chris K

    Chris K Guest

    I'm trying to set-up my new Minute 2. I'm using a new Performance Hurricane shock pump. The pump
    worked with out problems on my Swinger 4-way and on the SPV chamber (right side) of the Minute 2.
    When I hooked up the pump to the left side it bleed all the air out and now I am unable to
    pressurize the left leg. Anybody have some suggestions on what I need to do to get some air into the
    left side?

    Tags:

  2. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    "Chris K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm trying to set-up my new Minute 2. I'm using a new Performance Hurricane shock pump. The pump
    > worked with out problems on my Swinger 4-way and on the SPV chamber (right side) of the Minute 2.
    > When I hooked up the pump to the left side it bleed all the air out and now I am unable to
    > pressurize the left leg. Anybody have some suggestions on what I need to do to get some air into
    > the left side?

    sounds like the non return valve in the pump is knackered.Try inflating something else with it.