Mirrors on flat handlebar cycles?

In article <[email protected]>, Ian Teelan wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Can anyone recommend effective mirrors to fit on the bar ends of a flat handlebar cycle. I
>currently use Cateye Racing mirror (on right and left) but have never found them very satisfactory.
>I use Mirrycle mirrors on my drop bar cycle.

I've got some Topeak mirrors that fold up inside a bar-end.
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/?ProductID=5360006674 The mirror isn't great, but the system does keep it
nicely protected when not it use and it's easy to put back in the right position.

Before that I had something very like http://www.wiggle.co.uk/?ProductID=5300006164 but with a
different brand name, which is a better mirror, but I found there was a choice between having the
joint done up loosely, when it tended to droop by itself, or done up tightly, which made it very
difficult to get back into position when it did get disturbed (either taking it off, or it getting
knocked because I hadn't taken it off, at least once a day as I got it in and out of the car).