Misery Of Losing Hair

Carrera

Feb 2, 2004
What do you guys do if you find your hair is going as you get older? I'm seriously thinking of buying a hair-piece, maybe from this site: :D
http://www.wigsmen.com/supreme_hairpiece.htm
I'll have to think hard about it. :eek: I have pics of myself 12 years ago with a full crop of hair by my family genes go against me and now my hair is gradually disappearing. The only way I get round it so far is to cut all my hair very short.
Anyone tempted? Anyone cheating on this site whose hair isn't the real deal but can vouch for these hairpieces?
What about other alternatives? Can it be cured? Is there hope?

I just sent off online for a catalogue. :D :D

All I say is thank God that I found Stag.
Buy Stag
and then Brag
I have my Hair Back
Again

Question to all: The Director you'll see by clicking the link below. Can you tell it's a rug?
Is it cheating to "pull the wool over the eyes" of the ladies you date who will probably never know the truth?
http://www.wigsmen.com/message.htm
"I wear the President and Supreme models. I have appeared on television 5 times and each time I removed my hairpiece in front of millions of viewers as I wanted to show how natural my hair looked and the difference in my appearance without hair.
After appearing on TV I recieved literally hundreds of inquiries from men losing their hair or wearing hairpieces and have now helped them to start a new life as I did.
When wearing your Stag you will be able to swim, play sports and sit in an open car, confident that your hair addition is absolutely secure and looks totally natural."

Carrera said:
What do you guys do if you find your hair is going as you get older? I'm seriously thinking of buying a hair-piece, maybe from this site: :D
http://www.wigsmen.com/supreme_hairpiece.htm
I'll have to think hard about it. :eek: I have pics of myself 12 years ago with a full crop of hair by my family genes go against me and now my hair is gradually disappearing. The only way I get round it so far is to cut all my hair very short.
Anyone tempted? Anyone cheating on this site whose hair isn't the real deal but can vouch for these hairpieces?
What about other alternatives? Can it be cured? Is there hope?
"YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT. "

Too bloody right.

Shave it all.

It's the only respectable thing to do.

How would you like it if you met a woman, took her back to your place and when she removed her bra the boobs went with it?

Unless you can get that hair permanently attached to your head - shave it all!!!!!

Where is everyone lately? I raised this thread on another site and one guy came forth who was a secret hair-piece wearer. It was pretty funny as another poster knew him personally and said that last time he had met the guy with the hair-piece he was envious over his head of hair. Now he knows the truth.
I already explained on the other site I don't like to look intimidating which is why I don't like boot-camp-style hair.
I want my hair back - that's what I want.

Eldron said:
Shave it all.

How would you like it if you met a woman, took her back to your place and when she removed her bra the boobs went with it?

Unless you can get that hair permanently attached to your head - shave it all!!!!!

Carrera said:
Where is everyone lately? I raised this thread on another site and one guy came forth who was a secret hair-piece wearer. It was pretty funny as another poster knew him personally and said that last time he had met the guy with the hair-piece he was envious over his head of hair. Now he knows the truth.
I already explained on the other site I don't like to look intimidating which is why I don't like boot-camp-style hair.
I want my hair back - that's what I want.

I go with Eld on this - shave it all off.
If you're losing it - best to keep it very short or take the lot off.
(I suppose it's easy for me to say this - I've got a full head of hair).

Hairpieces (wigs) look ridiculous to be honest.
The only sure way to get your hair back is to get a transplant like Jimmy White or Austin Healey (the rugby player).

Why the anxiety? Women go for bald men anyway.

Eldron said:
Shave it all.

+1

A colleague cyclist does this way and he can deal with it with pride and heads up.

Aqui se puede hablar espanol si prefieres. ;) Que tal en Mejico?

cuervo said:
+1

A colleague cyclist does this way and he can deal with it with pride and heads up.

Lim, this is what I do but that option may soon run dry. I mean soon it may be a literal shave rather than sheering.
I'll have to think it through. :rolleyes:

limerickman said:
I go with Eld on this - shave it all off.
If you're losing it - best to keep it very short or take the lot off.
(I suppose it's easy for me to say this - I've got a full head of hair).

Hairpieces (wigs) look ridiculous to be honest.
The only sure way to get your hair back is to get a transplant like Jimmy White or Austin Healey (the rugby player).

I shave mine with a razor. Every two days. I love it. Doesn't bother me in the slightest to be thin up there. In fact I dare say I prefer it to the issues coming from a full head of hair. I'm proud of my bald head. :) I've never understood all the anxiety. Looking at my family, I've known my whole life it would happen at some point. Just go with it.

roadhog said:
I shave mine with a razor. Every two days. I love it. Doesn't bother me in the slightest to be thin up there. In fact I dare say I prefer it to the issues coming from a full head of hair. I'm proud of my bald head. :) I've never understood all the anxiety.

Just go with it.
Ditto for me
Even if there were some miracle cure I wouldn't use. As a matter of fact if there were an inexpensive, painless and permanent method of removal I would probably go that route.

limerickman said:

From a lady cyclists perspective, we prefer if the gentleman is also a cyclist. Everything else is a bonus. ;)

Hair pieces look great but the problem is that they need to be replaced at least once a year because they loose their hair too. Average this cost and hassle for the next 50 years of your life and it isn't worth it. Get a hair transplant and you will have that hair until you die. Sure it's expensive, I spent $12,000, but averaged out for the next 40 years it's cheap and it's permanent. No more chrome dome for me. The result was worth much more then the money I spent. Shaving your head? your fooling nobody. Gluing or taping a hairpiece everyday and then having to replace it from time to time. What a waste of time and energy.

siclmn said:
Shaving your head? your fooling nobody
Ummmm. Not trying to fool anybody. That was the whole point. Different strokes for different folks.

Nice pic wolfix!