Missed a weigh in

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jan, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Hi, I've been a lurker here for quite awhile and have found you all to be a great source of support.
    I am Lifetime but missed my weigh in for December. I'm still under goal I'm sure but do you know
    what the 'penalty' is for missing a monthly weigh in? Thanks, Jan

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    You may have to pay. Our local (US) center has a "returning Lifer" special - $8.50 for that
    week. I would suspect that would be the worst. Or your leader might just not care - probably a
    policy matter.

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:48:14 GMT, "jan" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi, I've been a lurker here for quite awhile and have found you all to be a great source of
    >support. I am Lifetime but missed my weigh in for December. I'm still under goal I'm sure but do
    >you know what the 'penalty' is for missing a monthly weigh in? Thanks, Jan

  3. Hi, Jan, Where I go, I would have to pay for December only which would be about $8.00. It would
    depend on the place. Congratulations for doing so well.

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:y9kQb.246579$X%[email protected]...
    > Hi, I've been a lurker here for quite awhile and have found you all to be
    > great source of support. I am Lifetime but missed my weigh in for
    December.
    > I'm still under goal I'm sure but do you know what the 'penalty' is for missing a monthly weigh
    > in? Thanks, Jan

  4. can't answer you question but welcome, Lee