Missed a weigh in

Jan

Guest
Hi, I've been a lurker here for quite awhile and have found you all to be a great source of support.
I am Lifetime but missed my weigh in for December. I'm still under goal I'm sure but do you know
what the 'penalty' is for missing a monthly weigh in? Thanks, Jan

You may have to pay. Our local (US) center has a "returning Lifer" special - $8.50 for that
week. I would suspect that would be the worst. Or your leader might just not care - probably a
policy matter.

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:48:14 GMT, "jan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi, I've been a lurker here for quite awhile and have found you all to be a great source of
>support. I am Lifetime but missed my weigh in for December. I'm still under goal I'm sure but do
>you know what the 'penalty' is for missing a monthly weigh in? Thanks, Jan

Hi, Jan, Where I go, I would have to pay for December only which would be about $8.00. It would
depend on the place. Congratulations for doing so well.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:y9kQb.246579$X%5.232830@pd7tw2no...
> Hi, I've been a lurker here for quite awhile and have found you all to be
> great source of support. I am Lifetime but missed my weigh in for
December.
> I'm still under goal I'm sure but do you know what the 'penalty' is for missing a monthly weigh
> in? Thanks, Jan

can't answer you question but welcome, Lee