Missing Robert

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by bonnie e, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. bonnie e

    bonnie e Guest

    Does anyone remember Robert? He used to post almost daily a couple of years
    ago,and was quite an expert on all things low carb. There were two Roberts
    at the time, but this one weighed over 500 pounds and had been hospitalized
    often. I hope he is alright. Does anyone know how he's doing?

    Tags:

  2. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    bonnie e wrote:
    || Does anyone remember Robert? He used to post almost daily a couple
    || of years ago,and was quite an expert on all things low carb. There
    || were two Roberts at the time, but this one weighed over 500 pounds
    || and had been hospitalized often. I hope he is alright. Does anyone
    || know how he's doing?

    I do remember a Robert who was very knowledge baout things low carb. I
    didn't realize he weighed over 500 lbs, though.

  3. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    bonnie e wrote:
    || Does anyone remember Robert? He used to post almost daily a couple
    || of years ago,and was quite an expert on all things low carb. There
    || were two Roberts at the time, but this one weighed over 500 pounds
    || and had been hospitalized often. I hope he is alright. Does anyone
    || know how he's doing?

    I do remember a Robert who was very knowledge baout things low carb. I
    didn't realize he weighed over 500 lbs, though.

  4. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    bonnie e wrote:
    || Does anyone remember Robert? He used to post almost daily a couple
    || of years ago,and was quite an expert on all things low carb. There
    || were two Roberts at the time, but this one weighed over 500 pounds
    || and had been hospitalized often. I hope he is alright. Does anyone
    || know how he's doing?

    I do remember a Robert who was very knowledge baout things low carb. I
    didn't realize he weighed over 500 lbs, though.

  5. marengo

    marengo Guest

    "bonnie e" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    || Does anyone remember Robert? He used to post almost daily a couple
    || of years ago,and was quite an expert on all things low carb. There
    || were two Roberts at the time, but this one weighed over 500 pounds
    || and had been hospitalized often. I hope he is alright. Does anyone
    || know how he's doing?

    I too have wondered from time to time what happened to Robert. I'm
    concerned also because of his hospitalizations with complications from his
    weight.

    I also frequently think about Myra S. She was such a prolific poster, and
    suddenly stopped. I know that from time to time people take a hiatus from
    posting (I've done it myself), but usually lurk and at least post once in a
    while. But Myra, who had lost over a hundred pounds and was so proud of her
    accomplishment, just disappeared and never came back!

    --
    Peter
    270/219/180

  6. Pat

    Pat Guest

    :
    : I too have wondered from time to time what happened to Robert. I'm
    : concerned also because of his hospitalizations with complications from his
    : weight.
    :
    : I also frequently think about Myra S. She was such a prolific poster, and
    : suddenly stopped. I know that from time to time people take a hiatus from
    : posting (I've done it myself), but usually lurk and at least post once in
    : while. But Myra, who had lost over a hundred pounds and was so proud of
    her
    : accomplishment, just disappeared and never came back!
    :
    : --
    : Peter

    Who was the guy that was 23 years old and hated his job (and boss) and used
    to call people "retards"? I think he was in Canada. He hasn't been around
    for awhile.

    Pat in TX

  7. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    marengo wrote:
    || "bonnie e" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    || news:[email protected]
    || I too have wondered from time to time what happened to Robert. I'm
    || concerned also because of his hospitalizations with complications
    || from his weight.
    || I also frequently think about Myra S. She was such a prolific
    || poster, and suddenly stopped. I know that from time to time people
    || take a hiatus from posting (I've done it myself), but usually lurk
    || and at least post once in a while. But Myra, who had lost over a
    || hundred pounds and was so proud of her accomplishment, just
    || disappeared and never came back!

    Every time I talk to Myra she mentions you, Peter.

  8. marengo

    marengo Guest

    "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    || Every time I talk to Myra she mentions you, Peter.

    Why did she leave the group Roger?

    --
    Peter
    270/219/180
    website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  9. Lilith79

    Lilith79 Guest

    bonnie e wrote:
    > Does anyone remember Robert? He used to post almost daily a couple of years
    > ago,and was quite an expert on all things low carb. There were two Roberts
    > at the time, but this one weighed over 500 pounds and had been hospitalized
    > often. I hope he is alright. Does anyone know how he's doing?

    I miss Tina (I can't recall if it was her ID on here or not). She was
    on back in 2001, had lost a load of weight on Atkins-and got featured in
    his magazine. I wonder what ever happened to her. She was a real
    inspiration.

  10. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    marengo wrote:
    || "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    || news:[email protected]
    || Why did she leave the group Roger?

    She won't be clear on it....but I have my theory...I'll keep it to myself,
    though. since it's just a theory.....

  11. AngieRose

    AngieRose Guest

    Tinakaye? yeah she was cool her web page isnt even up anymore
    I also liked turkeylady and Myra... I do wonder about Violet she
    was sick the last I remember and I wonder how Nina is doing

    Angie <not that they would remember me mind you

    "Lilith79" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > bonnie e wrote:
    > > Does anyone remember Robert? He used to post almost daily a couple of

    years
    > > ago,and was quite an expert on all things low carb. There were two

    Roberts
    > > at the time, but this one weighed over 500 pounds and had been

    hospitalized
    > > often. I hope he is alright. Does anyone know how he's doing?
    > >

    > I miss Tina (I can't recall if it was her ID on here or not). She was
    > on back in 2001, had lost a load of weight on Atkins-and got featured in
    > his magazine. I wonder what ever happened to her. She was a real
    > inspiration.

  12. Xtile

    Xtile Guest

    AngieRose wrote:
    > Tinakaye? yeah she was cool her web page isnt even up anymore
    > I also liked turkeylady and Myra... I do wonder about Violet she
    > was sick the last I remember and I wonder how Nina is doing

    Weird how these people just dropped off the face of the planet....

  13. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Sheila drops in from time to time as ARLADY.

    AngieRose wrote:
    || Tinakaye? yeah she was cool her web page isnt even up anymore
    || I also liked turkeylady and Myra... I do wonder about Violet she
    || was sick the last I remember and I wonder how Nina is doing
    || Angie <not that they would remember me mind you
    || "Lilith79" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    || news:[email protected]
    ||| I miss Tina (I can't recall if it was her ID on here or not). She
    ||| was on back in 2001, had lost a load of weight on Atkins-and got
    ||| featured in his magazine. I wonder what ever happened to her. She
    ||| was a real inspiration.

  14. diane

    diane Guest

    maybe its as simple as why I wasn't here - I was sitting at my computer too
    much! I hope it is and they are still sticking to the plan.

    I can always learn something new and it's nice to write to others who know
    where I'm coming from. I'm glad you guys are here.

    --
    Diane

    "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Sheila drops in from time to time as ARLADY.
    >
    > AngieRose wrote:
    > || Tinakaye? yeah she was cool her web page isnt even up anymore
    > || I also liked turkeylady and Myra... I do wonder about Violet she
    > || was sick the last I remember and I wonder how Nina is doing
    > || Angie <not that they would remember me mind you
    > || "Lilith79" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > || news:[email protected]

  15. AngieRose

    AngieRose Guest

    I'm glad your here too Diane

    oh and Roger you would have been on my list if
    you didnt come here anymore. (lol that just sounds silly)

    Angie

    "diane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > maybe its as simple as why I wasn't here - I was sitting at my computer

    too
    > much! I hope it is and they are still sticking to the plan.
    >
    > I can always learn something new and it's nice to write to others who

    know
    > where I'm coming from. I'm glad you guys are here.
    >
    > --
    > Diane
    >

    > "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Sheila drops in from time to time as ARLADY.

  16. AngieRose

    AngieRose Guest

    Thats good to know Roger thanks
    Angie

    "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Sheila drops in from time to time as ARLADY.
    >
    > AngieRose wrote:
    > || Tinakaye? yeah she was cool her web page isnt even up anymore
    > || I also liked turkeylady and Myra... I do wonder about Violet she
    > || was sick the last I remember and I wonder how Nina is doing
    > || Angie <not that they would remember me mind you
    > || "Lilith79" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > || news:[email protected]

  17. sprudil

    sprudil Guest

    "Lilith79" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > bonnie e wrote:
    > > Does anyone remember Robert? He used to post almost daily a couple of

    years
    > > ago,and was quite an expert on all things low carb. There were two

    Roberts
    > > at the time, but this one weighed over 500 pounds and had been

    hospitalized
    > > often. I hope he is alright. Does anyone know how he's doing?
    > >

    > I miss Tina (I can't recall if it was her ID on here or not). She was
    > on back in 2001, had lost a load of weight on Atkins-and got featured in
    > his magazine. I wonder what ever happened to her. She was a real
    > inspiration.

    I liked Wildflower's posts.

    Sid...