MISSING US CITIZEN: Presumed to be in absentia in ROMANIA or FIJI [Ericka Ashley Visconte]

• Thread starter William Wallace
  • Start date

W

William Wallace

MISSING US CITIZEN: Presumed to be in absentia in ROMANIA or FIJI

Still searching for a missing United States Citizen since 11 March
2003:

Personal description:

Name: VISCONTE, Ericka Ashley Date of Birth: 12 September 1984 Place of Birth: Unknown (possibly
Rochester, NY, USA) Height: 5'10" (178cm) Weight: 95-110 lbs (43-50 kilos) ; thin bones; ring
finger: size 4 Hair: White-blond(e) [natural "strawberry" highlights (slight)] Eyes: Blue
Complextion: Very Light Speech: Slight British accent Languages: English, Romanian, Hungarian,
Turkish, Latin, others Media contacts: Romanian Press (unknown publication) on 6 or 7 October 2002
Schooling: Primary: Private Catholic Schools in Switzerland Secondary: Same as above Collegiate: 1)
Mercer University, Macon, Georgia, USA; Fall 2001 - Spring 2002
2004) Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.; Spring/Summer 2002 (also GUROP)
2005) Oxford University, UK; Various Romanian Universities (Distance Learning)
2006) Personal Tutors

PLEASE contact any local US Embassy or Consulate if you think you recognize her! Point them to any
of the references below for contact information.

*** THANK YOU !!! ***

Very partial logistical "timeline:"

http://www.PrincessOfRomania.com/princess_diaries.html

Continuing to request information to determine the ownership and calling history of 1-478-742-3997 :

http://www.PrincessOfRomania.com/tm_cell.html

An "Online Journal" continues:

http://journal.princessofromania.com/por.php

*** ANY COOPERATION in locating Ericka Ashley Visconte is greatly appreciated !!! ***

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ ALSO: ]=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==

I am trying to reach BARBARA WEAVER (husband's name is CRAIG) who worked as head nurse of the ICU at
Macon Northside Hospital during 2001-2002. Does this hospital have a new coprporate identity since I
last visited MNH?

I am hoping anyone who may work with or knows Barbara and/or her husband, Craig, could ask her to
please contact Jeffrey Paul Rose regarding Ericka Ashley Visconte at the contacts in the website
below. It is important enough to have to utilize U S E N E T to try to reach her.

Thank you!

Sincerely submitted,

Jeffrey Paul Rose Lewisville TX (NW metro-Dallas)

[A copy of earlier posts follow:]

Macon Northside Hospital

ATTN: Barbara Weaver (ICU)

400 Charter Box 4627 Macon GA 31210 478-757-8200

Please contact - Ericka Ashley Visconte - who worked as a Mercer University student volunteer in the
ICU you managed in 2001-2002 at Macon Northside Hospital via:

http://www.PrincessOfRomania.com/ [check the links, plz]

E r i c k a , as you remember is an extremely-natural-blonde, blue eyes, 5'10", very thin, student
who was at Mercer University until transferred to Georgetown University (GUROP) in the Spring of
2002. I spoke with Chief Gary Collins of the Mercer University Police Department on 18 January 2002
when he confirmed E r i c k a 's presence as a "Code A" and an "AP" student (as was her roommate
there, Tara.) We had been doing fine in our relationship after that was smoothed out until 11 March
2003 when E r i c k a 's mother "excommunicated" us for fear our relationship would jeopardize her
chances of gaining a "ruling majority" to become Princess of Romania (among other things.) [Ericka
called from a Spanish-speaking country on 7 May 2003 - last chance we had to communicate. A partial
*.wav file of her call/voice is on the website.]

I have gone wide-open in trying to declare my faithfulness and ther inhumanity of the way E r i c k
a and I are being treated. The creation of the above website is simply a "love note" to E r i c k a
and the world that this love is very TRUE !

Her father, Nick Visconte , who called you at your home that January 2002, should not cause you
alarm due to this message via USENET. I have repeatedly tried to contact Mr. Nick V i s c o n t e
since Christmas 2001 before I both flew to New York New Year's Eve 2001, the visit to Mercer
University January 2002 and a trip to Washington, D.C. to Georgetown University on 9 June 2002
and he has NOT responded. It was not long after that last visit that E r i c k a was moved to
Romania ...

E r i c k a ' s half-sister Barbara, who lives near Robins AFB, has not been supportive, either. Her
half-brother Christopher is compassionate but the parents are emphatic regarding our not ever even
having the chance of a supervised face-to-face visit. *Keep us in your prayers, Barbara!*

-=-=-=-

Barbara,

Please try to contact me via our website links at:

http://216.120.246.114/

I can get you caught up on what has happened this past year. Ericka may be back in school abroad,
though I am not sure if she will be permitted to continue to pursue medicine. I think you remember
Ericka's passion to be a Pediatric Caridothoracic Surgeon? She is so very intelligent and gifted to
excel in this beyond all her peers-to-be (remember her small-boned hands - size 4 ring finger?
Perfect for surgery!) but her current situation and security issues have convinced her father, Nick,
to not pursue this vocation. However, Ericka's faith and determination may change her Daddy's heart
in time ... just how can any father who claims to love his daughter (ONLY child to Ericka's mother)
so crush his daughter's heart's desire? Forever? I don't think so, yet my heart cries out to know
she is safe.

Trying to trust in our Heavenly Father, but such a love for such a priceless soul as Ericka is
difficult to completely abandon to God's complete deliverence and glory. I *am* trying!
(Remember the tears in Macon? They continue but with greater faith and a greater appreciation
for God and Ericka!)

Sincerely in Christ Jesus,

Jeffrey Paul Rose http://www.PrincessOfRomania.com/

princess of romania,princess romania,ericka ashley visconte,principesa romaniei,ericka
visconte,ericka,visconte,visconti,monarhia,Familia Regala
Romana,kronprinsessa,victoria,prinsessan,madeleine,victoria ingrid alice desiree,madeleine therese
amelie josephine,mossad,palestine,palestinian,Usama Bin,Osama,Muhammad Bin Ladin,Shaykh Usama Bin
Ladin,the Prince,the Emir,Abu Abdallah,Mujahid,Shaykh Hajj,the Director,duke of
edinburgh,edinburgh,prince philip,princess diaries,jeffrey paul rose,jeff
rose,jeff,rose,Meme,advent,disney,disneyland,disney world,euro disney,eurodisney,mercer
university,georgetown,georgetown university,henley park hotel,Coeur de Lion,ritz
carlton,atlanta,morrison,embassy row,newport news,hampton,carnegie hill,rochester,newport
news,spouse infidelity,adultery,divorce,John Pennekamp,Coral Reef State Park,Key Largo,Florida
Keys,patricia ii,patricia 2,the stud,the chapel,chapel,gaban,rescue,navy
seals,pavelow,SOG,CIA,NSA,FBI,Secret Service,usss,black ops,covert operation,red phone,mark
hamm,usaf,gaban,shooting,murder,bombing,poppy tea,gurop,externship,gary,unworthy
fiance,citizenship,revoked,fiji,savusavu,mexico,press,trust,birthright,flori da,switzerland,boarding
schools,lady ana,queen ana,anastasia,mama,momma,birth
right,randolf,holly,sara,sarah,mum,ireland,britain,england,wales,waterford,g
reece,athens,pentelikon,hotel pentelikon,new york times,wall street journal,washington post,boston
globe,times mirror,mirror.uk,hello magazine,media,defense,donate,donations,visconte,our
journal,journal,austin,texas,hohenzollern,sigmaringen,caradja,veringen,radu,
romania,bucharest,otopeni,la
guardia,monarhia,monarchy,royal,royalty,exile,excommunication,kidnapping,fal se
imprisonment,parental abuse,child abuse,jimmy buffet,amor vincit omnia,t-mobile,1-478-742-3997,478-742-
3997,cell,cell phone,cell call,phone call,MIT, cia cooperative trace,authorized,authorized
call,ericka ashley visconte,ericka visconte,visconte,princess of romania,princess
romania,pricipesa,romaniei,monarhia,monarchy,romania royalty,nicholas visconte,nick visconte,robins
afb,barbara,encryption,encrypted call,cia,fbi,us secret service,mediafax

-=-=--=-=-=--=-=-

I am trying to reach BARBARA WEAVER (husband's name is CRAIG) who worked as head nurse of the ICU at
Macon Northside Hospital during 2001-2002. Does this hospital have a new coprporate identity since I
last visited MNH?

I am hoping anyone who may work with or knows Barbara and/or her husband, Craig, could ask her to
please contact Jeffrey Paul Rose regarding Ericka Ashley Visconte at the contacts in the website
below. It is important enough to have to utilize U S E N E T to try to reach her.

Thank you!

Sincerely submitted,

Jeffrey Paul Rose Lewisville TX (NW metro-Dallas)

[A copy of earlier posts follow:]

Macon Northside Hospital

ATTN: Barbara Weaver (ICU)

400 Charter Box 4627 Macon GA 31210 478-757-8200

Please contact - Ericka Ashley Visconte - who worked as a Mercer University student volunteer in the
ICU you managed in 2001-2002 at Macon Northside Hospital via:

http://www.PrincessOfRomania.com/ [check the links, plz]

E r i c k a , as you remember is an extremely-natural-blonde, blue eyes, 5'10", very thin, student
who was at Mercer University until transferred to Georgetown University (GUROP) in the Spring of
2002. I spoke with Chief Gary Collins of the Mercer University Police Department on 18 January 2002
when he confirmed E r i c k a 's presence as a "Code A" and an "AP" student (as was her roommate
there, Tara.) We had been doing fine in our relationship after that was smoothed out until 11 March
2003 when E r i c k a 's mother "excommunicated" us for fear our relationship would jeopardize her
chances of gaining a "ruling majority" to become Princess of Romania (among other things.) [Ericka
called from a Spanish-speaking country on 7 May 2003 - last chance we had to communicate. A partial
*.wav file of her call/voice is on the website.]

I have gone wide-open in trying to declare my faithfulness and ther inhumanity of the way E r i c k
a and I are being treated. The creation of the above website is simply a "love note" to E r i c k a
and the world that this love is very TRUE !

Her father, Nick Visconte , who called you at your home that January 2002, should not cause you
alarm due to this message via USENET. I have repeatedly tried to contact Mr. Nick V i s c o n t e
since Christmas 2001 before I both flew to New York New Year's Eve 2001, the visit to Mercer
University January 2002 and a trip to Washington, D.C. to Georgetown University on 9 June 2002
and he has NOT responded. It was not long after that last visit that E r i c k a was moved to
Romania ...

E r i c k a ' s half-sister Barbara, who lives near Robins AFB, has not been supportive, either. Her
half-brother Christopher is compassionate but the parents are emphatic regarding our not ever even
having the chance of a supervised face-to-face visit. *Keep us in yourprayers, Barbara!*

-=-=-=-

Barbara,

Please try to contact me via our website links at:

http://216.120.246.114/

I can get you caught up on what has happened this past year. Ericka may be back in school abroad,
though I am not sure if she will be permitted to continue to pursue medicine. I think you remember
Ericka's passion to be a Pediatric Caridothoracic Surgeon? She is so very intelligent and gifted to
excel in this beyond all her peers-to-be (remember her small-boned hands - size 4 ring finger?
Perfect for surgery!) but her current situation and security issues have convinced her father, Nick,
to not pursue this vocation. However, Ericka's faith and determination may change her Daddy's heart
in time ... just how can any father who claims to love his daughter (ONLY child to Ericka's mother)
so crush his daughter's heart's desire? Forever? I don't think so, yet my heart cries out to know
she is safe.

Trying to trust in our Heavenly Father, but such a love for such a priceless soul as Ericka is
difficult to completely abandon to God's complete deliverence and glory. I *am* trying!
(Remember the tears in Macon? They continue but with greater faith and a greater appreciation
for God and Ericka!)

Sincerely in Christ Jesus,

Jeffrey Paul Rose http://www.PrincessOfRomania.com/

http://www.PrincessOfRomania.com/index3.html

Ericka,

Letting you know my thoughts and desires have not gone astray from you. I understand that the
greatest gift on this earth is you and when you told me you have given me your heart forever - I
believe you! And rest assured you still have mine!!!

Dreaming of what has happened to you this past year. I see persons such as the Princess of Norway
and the Royal Family there and know my past cannot be held againt me forever for not being PERFECT
for Momma and Daddy.

Looking forward to giving you another Valentine's Day surprise in a way you will know it is from me
and that you have my heart and devotion forever.

I love you, Ericka. The truth will be known when you look into my eyes for the first time. *
breathless kisses *

Your Husband in Christ Jesus,

Jeffrey Paul Rose Jeremiah chapter 23

princess of romania,princess romania,ericka ashley visconte,principesa

romaniei,ericka visconte,ericka,visconte,visconti,Familia Regala
Romana,TEMPEST,FBI,CIA,MOSSAD,electromagnetic emanations,NSA,vanEck,electromagnetic radiation,espionage,surveillance,spy,anti-
TEMPEST,NSTISSAM,kronprinsessa,victoria,prinsessan,madeleine,victoria ingrid alice desiree,madeleine
therese amelie josephine,port lairge,enniscorthy,naas,maynooth,dun laoghaire,cork,dublin,saltee,car-
nsore,greenore,bray,dungarvan,wexford,tramore,kilkenny,lismore,clonmel,hook head,youghal,new ross,rosslare,carrick-on-
suir,callari,st david's,haverfordwest,pembroke,cardigan,fishguard,carmarthen,swansea,aberaeron,holy-
head,rhondda,llanelli,merthyr tydfil,lampeter,st bride's bay,taveuni,somosomo,vanua levu,lautoka,le-
vuka,labasa,buca,samosomo,bua,nabouwalu,valili,naduri,koro,mossad,palestine,palestinian,Usama
Bin,Osama,Muhammad Bin Ladin,Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin,the Prince,the Emir,Abu Abdallah,Mujahid,Shaykh
Hajj,the Director,duke of edinburgh,edinburgh,prince philip,princess diaries,jeffrey paul rose,jeff
rose,jeff,rose,Meme,advent,disney,disneyland,disney world,euro disney,eurodisney,mercer
university,georgetown,georgetown university,henley park hotel,Coeur de Lion,ritz
carlton,atlanta,morrison,embassy row,newport news,hampton,carnegie hill,rochester,newport
news,spouse infidelity,adultery,divorce,John Pennekamp,Coral Reef State Park,Key Largo,Florida
Keys,patricia ii,patricia 2,the stud,the chapel,chapel,gaban,rescue,navy
seals,pavelow,SOG,CIA,NSA,FBI,Secret Service,usss,black ops,covert operation,red phone,mark
hamm,usaf,gaban,shooting,murder,bombing,poppy tea,gurop,externship,gary,unworthy
fiance,citizenship,revoked,fiji,savusavu,mexico,press,trust,birthright,florida,switzerland,boarding
schools,lady ana,queen ana,anastasia,mama,momma,birth right,randolf,holly.sara,sarah,mum,ireland,br-
itain,england,wales,waterford,greece,athens,pentelikon,hotel pentelikon,new york times,wall street
journal,washington post,boston globe,times mirror,mirror.uk,hello
magazine,media,defense,donate,donations,visconte,our journal,journal,austin,texas,hohenzollern,sigm-
aringen,caradja,veringen,radu,romania,bucharest,otopeni,la
guardia,monarhia,monarchy,royal,royalty,exile,excommunication,kidnapping,false imprisonment,parental
abuse,child abuse,jimmy buffet,amor vincit omnia,princess of romania,ericka ashley
visconte,principesa romaniei,ericka
visconte,visconte,visconti,hohenzollern,sigmaringen,caradja,romania,humanae
vitae,nicholas,nick,anastasia,ana,barbara,robins afb,christopher,patricia ii,patricia
2007.romanian,orphans,orphanages,catolica,catholic,roman,braveheart,jessica simpson,bucharest,otop-
eni,monarhia,monarchy,royal,royalty,anti,catholicism,exile,excommunication,kidnapping,false,i-
mprisonment,parental,child,abuse,amor vincit omnia,despre dreapta credinta ortodoxa,yoga,vraj-
itorie,secte,reincarnare,parapsihologie,suflet,biserica,ortodoxa,romana,calendar,crestin,orto-
dox,parintele,Cleopa,vietile,sfintilor,icoane,biblia,evanghelia,Dumnezeu,vocea,evangheliei,ma-
sonerie,casatorie,nunta,tantra,bivolaru,plante,medicinale,cornilescu,practici,adventist,adven-
tiste,eros,tantrice,yoghin,guru,budha,krishna,natha,gregorian,india,joga,swami,yogaesoteric,v-
ivekananda saraswati,alchimia,astrologie,horoscop,korosi,baptist,evanghelica,baptista,sfarsit-
ul,lumii,sutra,csoma,chat,bani,taina,cununuei,curatirea de
patimi,crestinortodox,paginiortodoxe,viata,sfantul,sf. despre,Romania,predici,crestine,romane-
ste,textul,sfanta,scriptura,online,download,biblice,spre cer,radio,crestinism,ortodox,biseric-
i,mp3,muzica,bizantina,slujbe,curatirea,patimi,crestinism,ministru,stefan cel
mare,manastirea,putna,sihastria,sambata,manastiri,parintele,staniloae,arsenie,boca
papacioc,cleopa ioanichie,sofian iustin,parvu,paisie,petroniu,iacov,ioan,andrei,vasile,marcu,-
maria,marta,ioana,ion,grigorie,dimitrie,dumitru,antonie,staret,matei,nicolae
botezatorul,parascheva,mihail,gavriil,staniloae
maica,domnului,botezul,teologie,romania,apocalipsa,istoria,curtea domneasca,noul
testament,domnitori,romani,eseuri,traduceri,duhovnici,petru
voda,spiritualitate,paraian,radiestezie,isihastm,profilul,ortodoxie
muntele,athos,Sfaturi,Ortodoxe,credinta crez scriptura,traditie,sfant,sfanta,sfinti,sfintenie-
,sfintiti,mare,mic,inalt,inaltime,adanc,adancime,avant,putere,vointa,dai,iei,crez,crezi,vezi,-
vaz,auz,auzi,simtire,pipaire,simt,simturi,simtiri,oaspeti,ospat,evanghelia,evanghelii,scriptu-
ra apostol,apostoli,apostolic,apostolica,propavaduire,cuvant,marire,cale,drum,iesire,scop,sca-
pare,izbavire,mantuire,mantuit,mantuieste,iad,iadul,rai,raiul,centru,monah,monahal,monahii,ca-
lugar,calugaresc,calugari.romanesc,romania,romani,schit,schituri,biserici,manastiri,biserica,-
manastire,hram,municipiu,vlad,tepes,oras,sat,judet,maica,poiana,brasov,maicii,domnului,domn,d-
umnezeu,dumnezeului,treime,roma e,patriarh,staret,stareta,jpii,jpII,john paul,juan pablo,orto-
dox,ortodoxa,ortodoxism,ortodoxie,cer,ceruri,cruce,cruci,crucea,crucii,chilii,chilie,inger,in-
geri,drac,draci,ingeresc,ingerii,botox,spre,scop,drept,dreapta,dreptii,dreptul,antihrist,anti-
crist,antichrist,hristos,hristosul,apocalipsa,apocolypse,botez,botezatorul,nunta,nunti,casato-
rie,mire,nora,soacra,femeie,mama,calendar,rugaciune,ruga,rugaminte,raspuns,horoscop,horoscope-
,yoga,tibet,esoter c,mason,masonic,masonerie,francmasonerie,meditatie,mediu,media,fericire,ni-
rvana,hinduism,culte,cult,secte,mahomed,profet,profeti,proroci,proroc,secta,cultul,mortilor,m-
artir,martyr,tragedie,drama,evreu,evrei,fericirea,fericiri,fericirile,har,dar,daruri,icoana,i-
coane,minune,minuni,neobisnuit,ismail,lumina,babylon,bagdad,bahgdag,baghdag,intuneric,moaste,-
pom,purgatoriu,purgatory,purificare,purificatio ,sarbatoare,sarbatori,bucurie,trei,munte,pisc-
,varf,varful,circuit,matrix,mediatrix,traseu,excursie,viata,eliberare,libertate,exilio,exile,1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m,litoral,eveniment,sport-
,sanatate,marfa,tren,auto,bahn,autobahn,baza,electro,electric,laser,lazer,lemn,casa,manyana,c-
ase,fier,fiber,optik,optic,optics,beton,limba,organ,madular,fiinta,vierme,sabie,sulita,stiint-
a,calculator,calc,calculated,materie,celula,organism,rau,trecatoare,trecere,traversare,contab-
il,muncitor,munca,lottery,power

fauna,flora,curcubeu,floare,florii,odoxie,traditie,religie,cultura,stiinta,arta,literatura,truth,or-
thodox,culture,art,science,old,age,elfer,elderly,incredible,revista,paper,papers,bucurie,traditie,c-
alea,way,istorisiri,ale,pustnicilor,razboiul,nevazut,despre rai,despre
iad,patericul,interviuri,mp3,ogg,vorbis,credinta,passion,Firme,si

companii,din Romania,Motor de cautare,Import,Export,eComert,Producatori,Publicitate,Bucuresti,Agric-
ultura,Silvicultura,Birotica,obiecte,promotionale,diverse,Constructii,Educatie si
Cercetare,Importatori,si Exportatori,Distribuitori,Ind. Alimentara,Chimica,Extractiva,si
Energetica,Lemnului,Metalurgica,Masini,si Echipamente,Organizatii,Servicii,Telecomunicatii,Radio si
Televiziune,Textile,Confectii si Incaltaminte,Transporturi,Turism,personal,recrutare,Agentii,imobil-
iare,Amenajari,exterioare,interioare,Arhitectura,Asigurari,Banci,Centre,afaceri,Comert,Companii,aer-
iene,Confectii,Incaltaminte,Constructii,Edituri,Electronice,Electrocasnice,Hoteluri,Mobila,Muzica,F-
ilm,Paza,Protectie,Restaurante,Baruri,Telecomunicatii,Transport,Turism,romania index,business,porta-
l,cauta,director,search,engine,free,gratuit,internet,linkexchange,publicitate,forum,discutii,start,-
news,stiri,find,cable,cable modem,TV,Televiziune,cablu,Internet
banking,Romania,Bucuresti,Bucharest,ISP,web hosting,gazduire,web site,Romania,flights,zbor,calatori-
e,transport,travel,turism,tourism,expedia,munte,mare,mana,stiri,Bucovina,Transilvania,Transylvania,-
Moldova,Muntenia,Bucuresti,Sighisoara online,internet,vacanta,concediu,hotel,mare,carare,revelion,m-
otel,marea,neagra,rezervare,vize,emigrare,royal,royalty,royalties,CPR,FBI,CIA,ATF,secret
service,seals,cammandos,green berets,black ops,tren,CFR,Tarom,oras,Delta,Swiss Air,KLM,Virgin
Air,British Airways,Alitalia,Lufthansa,United Airlines,Continental,Quantas,aussie,Dunarea,masina,gh-
id,rural,destinatie,informatie,plan,Neptun,neptune,Saturn,Venus,Sinaia,Predeal,Mamaia,Eforie,Olimp,-
2004 Olympics,athens,Mangalia,Busteni,Baile Felix,Herculane,Slanic,slavic,oslo,norway,finland,warsa-
w,milano,Europa,America,Asia,Africa,Viena,Vienna,Paris,Berlin,Roma,Madrid,Waterford,Dublin,Bangor,W-
ales,Scotland,Fiji,Micronesia,Polynesia,New
Zealand,Australia,Thailanda,Thailand,Korea,China,Japan,Taiwan,Hong Kong,baleoclimateric,drumetie,sa-
natate,cultura,istorie,cultural,gaseste,cauta,director,classifieds,mica
publicitate,hobby,business,jobs,garage sale,yard sale,flea market,locuri de
munca,matrimoniale,vind,cumpar,romani muzica,romaneasca,romaneste,limba,bucuresti,capitala,muzica
romaneasca,romana,europa,europe,EU,666,anticristo,cercetare,companii,cautati,burse,afaceri,oportuni-
tati,matrimoniale,live
chat,discutii,jocuri,muzica,economie,arta,arts,cultura,culture,bibliografie,calculatoare,internet
scam,divertisment,invatamant,politica,political,politics,feminism,stiri,media
wars,recreatie,sport,regional,sanatate,social
diary,stinta,turism,turismo,reviste,muzee,pictura,film,sculptura,biblioteci,dictionare,FTP,free
stats,manuale,cinema,hobiuri,humor,humour,bancuri,inspectorate scolare,licee,universitati,universit-
ies,presedinte,colegii,guvern,parlament,ambasada,ministere,primarii,primaria,consulate,ziare,kappa.-
ro,radio,TV,tele,fotbal,soccer,football,gymnastics,gimnastica,Nadia Comaneci,orase,municipii,sate,r-
egiuni,transilvania,transylvania,moldova,bucovina,spitale,ploesti,cimpina,st gheorghe,tirgu
mures,sibiu online,cluj,cluj-napoca,resita,subcarpati de curbura,pitesti,suceava,dragomirnei,vatra
dornei,piatra-neamt,piatra neamt,reghin,Gheorgheni,Hunedoara,oradea,turda,Botosani,Carpatii
Orientali,Subcarpatii Getic,Carpatii Meridionali,Muntii Persani,Muntii
Baraoltului,farmacii,diaspora,top,pagini,personale,agentie de turism,mersul
trenurilor,tren,avion,par avion,tarom,cale ferata,anunturi,schimb,valutar,business to business solu-
tions.firma,firme,companii,companie,companies,company,firm,firms,afaceri,business,comert,commerce,e-
commerce,b2b,economie,economy,profit,gratuit,gratis,publicitate,romania,best,good,super,cool,awesom-
e,phat,cel,practic,ghid,sfat,promotion,promotie,gratuita,orice,any,Advertising,Agencies,Agriculture-
,Airlines,Architecture,Automotive,Banking,Investments,Business,Centers,Consultants,consultation,rom
nian translation,translators,Clothing,Fashion,Computers,Internet,Construction,Contractors,contracti-
ng,major contracts,Electronics,Electrotechnics,Services,Eqpt,Exhibitions,Furniture,Home,Garden,Hote-
ls,Motels,Import,Export,Insurance,Interior,Decoration,Legal,Services,Mass,Media,Music,Movie,Publish-
ers,Real,Estate,Recruitment,Human,resources,Restaurants,Lounges,Security,Guard,Services,Telecommuni-
cations,Trade,Commerce,Transport,Travel,Leisure,publicitate,Romania,b2b,business to
business,import,export business,businesses,btob,b2b directory,small business,company,companies,e-
marketplace,business opportunity,trade links,b2b site,b2b guide,b to b,b2b portal,exchanges,romania,hungary,world-
wide,central europe,eastern europe,ost europa,marketplace,market,yellow pages,white pages,e-commerce,e-
business,commerce,eportal,eguide,epurchasing,ebuying,eselling,etrading,b2b information,b2b search
engine,directory,internet news,internet phone,english,romanian,latin,italien,hungarian,financial
success,prince dominic,fiji