Mission accomplished

Bill C wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Robert Chung wrote:
> > > http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/coalitiondeaths.png

> > How funny! The title of the website says it all: "anonymous coward"
> >
> > In the immortal words of Col. Nathan R. Jessep, "I suggest you pick up
> > a weapon and stand a post".
> >
> > Fred

> Been there, said that, you're wrong and so was I.
> Bill C

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I've been there (a long time
ago) and would do it again if I could. I don't think I was wrong then,
and I don't think I'm wrong now.

Unlike the pansy-ass bumper stickers you see around these days,
sometimes war IS the answer.

Fred

[email protected] wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> How funny! The title of the website says it all: "anonymous coward"

Whats really funny is the link doesn't re-direct to gwbush.com, you know
the guy with the stellar service record who "picked up and stood
post"... right next to a keg.

>>> In the immortal words of Col. Nathan R. Jessep, "I suggest you pick up
>>> a weapon and stand a post".
>>>
>>> Fred

>> Been there, said that, you're wrong and so was I.
>> Bill C

> I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I've been there (a long time
> ago) and would do it again if I could. I don't think I was wrong then,
> and I don't think I'm wrong now.
>
> Unlike the pansy-ass bumper stickers you see around these days,
> sometimes war IS the answer.

Pre-emptive war is totally kick ass.

Speaking of what's funny here's some Pany-ass link(s).
How stupid could they have been? How big are Colberts Pansy-Ass balls!

http://shameofbush.cf.huffingtonpost.com/
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/WH-Dinner-Colber.mov
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002425363

WeaselPoopPower wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Bill C wrote:

> Whats really funny is the link doesn't re-direct to gwbush.com, you know
> the guy with the stellar service record who "picked up and stood
> post"... right next to a keg.

> >> Been there, said that, you're wrong and so was I.
> >> Bill C

> > I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I've been there (a long time
> > ago) and would do it again if I could. I don't think I was wrong then,
> > and I don't think I'm wrong now.
> >
> > Unlike the pansy-ass bumper stickers you see around these days,
> > sometimes war IS the answer.

> Pre-emptive war is totally kick ass.
>
> Speaking of what's funny here's some Pany-ass link(s).
> How stupid could they have been? How big are Colberts Pansy-Ass balls!
>
> http://shameofbush.cf.huffingtonpost.com/
> http://movies.crooksandliars.com/WH-Dinner-Colber.mov
> http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002425363

Dude you should've skipped **** Huffington. She believes and rages for
whoever will give her power, money, and a good stroking. She has as
much credibility as Paris Hilton.
Bill C

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On Mon, 1 May 2006 14:29:36 -0700, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/coalitiondeaths.png
> >

> Sad. This is funnier, but then sad when you think about it more
>
> http://mediamatters.org/items/200604270005
>
> JT
>
> ****************************
> Remove "remove" to reply
> Visit http://www.jt10000.com
> ****************************

Thanks JT I just needed to feel the urge to puke, without climbing or
TTing, again. Coulter is a given, the rest of the **** is about as
depressing as it gets. I don't even know where to start with that load
of ****.
Bill C

Bill C wrote:
> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> > On Mon, 1 May 2006 14:29:36 -0700, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/coalitiondeaths.png
> > >

> > Sad. This is funnier, but then sad when you think about it more
> >
> > http://mediamatters.org/items/200604270005
> >
> > JT
> >
> > ****************************
> > Remove "remove" to reply
> > Visit http://www.jt10000.com
> > ****************************

> Thanks JT I just needed to feel the urge to puke, without climbing or
> TTing, again. Coulter is a given, the rest of the **** is about as
> depressing as it gets. I don't even know where to start with that load
> of ****.
> Bill C

Sorry, was going to leave it at that but I can't.
Coulter is easy to get a handle on.
This Administration (I use a capital because they see themselves that
way) could decide that, Since God did it to the Egyptians in the Bible,
exterminating the first born of all the Islamists would be a good
strategy for reducing future terrorists and perfectly justified and
morally acceptable.
Coulter would be the first to line up and lead the cheers for this
program, along with Malkin, and make the case as forcefully as
possible. Though Malkin might argue they should just be interred in
camps like Guantanamo for the duration.
Bill C

On 1 May 2006 15:38:36 -0700, "Bill C" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

>> This is funnier, but then sad when you think about it more
>>
>> http://mediamatters.org/items/200604270005
>>

>I just needed to feel the urge to puke, without climbing or
>TTing, again. Coulter is a given, the rest of the **** is about as
>depressing as it gets. I don't even know where to start with that load
>of ****.

Chris Matthews is turning around, but I think it's just in response to
public pressure and not greater sense of journalistic professionalism.
So it's kind of lame....

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

In article <[email protected]>,
John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 May 2006 14:29:36 -0700, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/coalitiondeaths.png
> >

> Sad. This is funnier, but then sad when you think about it more
>
> http://mediamatters.org/items/200604270005

After you read that stuff, you really have to think that Chris Matthews is
about to have an orgasm.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

[email protected] wrote:
> Robert Chung wrote:
> > http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/coalitiondeaths.png

> How funny! The title of the website says it all: "anonymous coward"
>
> In the immortal words of Col. Nathan R. Jessep, "I suggest you pick up
> a weapon and stand a post".

Or a microphone, many thousands of miles from the flying bullets?

http://www.symbolman.com/chickenhawks.html

http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/

And so forth.

32% is not a good number. Well, the chickens are coming home to roost.
--D-y

Bill C wrote:
> WeaselPoopPower wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:

>> Whats really funny is the link doesn't re-direct to gwbush.com, you know
>> the guy with the stellar service record who "picked up and stood
>> post"... right next to a keg.

>>> I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I've been there (a long time
>>> ago) and would do it again if I could. I don't think I was wrong then,
>>> and I don't think I'm wrong now.
>>>
>>> Unlike the pansy-ass bumper stickers you see around these days,
>>> sometimes war IS the answer.

>> Pre-emptive war is totally kick ass.
>>
>> Speaking of what's funny here's some Pany-ass link(s).
>> How stupid could they have been? How big are Colberts Pansy-Ass balls!
>>
>> http://shameofbush.cf.huffingtonpost.com/
>> http://movies.crooksandliars.com/WH-Dinner-Colber.mov
>> http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002425363

> Dude you should've skipped **** Huffington. She believes and rages for
> whoever will give her power, money, and a good stroking. She has as
> much credibility as Paris Hilton.
> Bill C

Credibility? I thought we were talking about politics, in a cycling
newsgroup, on the Internet...
Regardless of your blinders, she who cuddles trumpets is no where to be
heard in the audio content which is hilarious and remarkable in that the
owner of the voice was appears to still be walking. If you or anyone
else lets the source of content affect the actual content then that's
your own issue, dude. I take content from left, right up or down cause
all the providers like all the rest of us are arseholes with opinions.

[email protected] wrote:

> I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I've been there (a long time
> ago) and would do it again if I could. I don't think I was wrong then,
> and I don't think I'm wrong now.
>
> Unlike the pansy-ass bumper stickers you see around these days,
> sometimes war IS the answer.

Of course war was the answer.
The question is, what was the question?

Ben
This is a serious foreign policy critique.
Well, ok, it's a smart-ass rejoinder,
_and_ a serious foreign policy critique.
Like "New Shimmer."

Jim Flom wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote ...
>> --D-y
>>

> Or, go see Neil Young and his new licks in the CSNY Freedom of Speech '06
> Tour. Listen to his new CD here http://www.neilyoung.com/
>
> and snag your tickets here:
> http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/807296
>
> Ready to wave to Heather from across the White River Amphitheatre.
>
> JF, CSNY Promo rep for Western Canada

Thanks for that, Jim. That's only 7 miles from my house. I'll try to
talk some family to fly in and watch it with me.