Mizuno Rider, Creation, Nirvana

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Lanceandrew) wrote:

> There are other cushion shoes out there that have
> flexibility in the forefoot...hell...Mizuno makes other models that serve you
> better (even you hoofers)...

Well after 20 miles in Creations and in comparison to 15 miles on a pair
of Riders, I chose the Riders. They just fit better - it seemed as
though I could "feel" the arch structure in the Creations which had the
effect of making my arches sore just ahead of my heel. The Riders are
noticeably lighter, more flexible and just feel cushier. The only thing
I wish the Riders had from the Creation is the very open mesh material
over the toes. I could actually feel a cooling breeze wearing the
Creations but the Riders don't have that level of ventilation.

As an aside, RRS indicates to buy the Riders at a full size over one's
normal shoe size (and the Creations 1/2 size over). I'm thinking this
extra 1/2 for the Riders is unnecessary - IOW, just go 1/2 over, not 1
over.
--
"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."
-- Ann Hayman Zwinger