Mmmm! Lemon Fresh!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, Jun 14, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Someone obviously told Finish Line that their citrus degreaser didn't smell citrus enough so now
    they've added synthetic lemon smell to the synthetic citric acid. Result: Lemon Fresh Chain!

    I'm trying out a new type of wax as the shop was out of Raceday. It looks a bit odd, I wonder how it
    wil work out. Pedro's I think.

    Guy
    ===

  2. M Series

    M Series Guest

    I get the same effect when I clean my yellow bikes with lemon flash floor kitchen cleaner !!

    news:eek:[email protected]...