MMR

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rich Shewmaker, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 29, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
    [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > >Subject: Re: MMR
    > > >From: [email protected]lessed (Jesus Loves Ilsa9)
    > > >Date: 4/29/2004 10:23 AM Pacific Standard Time

    > metal

    > > >Uh, that was sarcasm, Hawki. I know it doesn't and even if it did, it
    > > >wouldn't
    > > >set off airport metal detectors.....on distant continents. My comment

    > was a
    > > >dig at Little Doobie, who made up a story about having so much metal in

    > her
    > > >bloodstream that she set off metal detectors.
    > > >
    > > >Now, the point you make about MMR is quite important. Despite the lack

    > of
    > > >thimerisol, SOME of the anti-vac liars and loonies have insisted that

    the
    > > >MMR's
    > > >thimerisol content was responsible for autism. But hey, we already

    knew
    > that
    > > >those guys will say anything in smear the record of vaccination.

    > > The correct spelling is thimerosal.
    > >
    > > The correct reserach is found here:

    > Jan, Isee you attempted to use the word 'research' to describe this:
    >
    > > http://www.testfoundation.org/thimerosal.htm

    > First, never, ever correct someone's spelling, if you do not spell all the
    > words you type correctly.
    >
    > Second, the use of the word "research" to describe this incorrect. The
    > proper term is BALONEY.

    Do you mean "bologna"?

    ;o) Rich

    Tags:

  2. "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 29, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
    [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > >Subject: Re: MMR
    > > >From: [email protected]lessed (Jesus Loves Ilsa9)
    > > >Date: 4/29/2004 10:23 AM Pacific Standard Time

    > metal

    > > >Uh, that was sarcasm, Hawki. I know it doesn't and even if it did, it
    > > >wouldn't
    > > >set off airport metal detectors.....on distant continents. My comment

    > was a
    > > >dig at Little Doobie, who made up a story about having so much metal in

    > her
    > > >bloodstream that she set off metal detectors.
    > > >
    > > >Now, the point you make about MMR is quite important. Despite the lack

    > of
    > > >thimerisol, SOME of the anti-vac liars and loonies have insisted that

    the
    > > >MMR's
    > > >thimerisol content was responsible for autism. But hey, we already

    knew
    > that
    > > >those guys will say anything in smear the record of vaccination.

    > > The correct spelling is thimerosal.
    > >
    > > The correct reserach is found here:

    > Jan, Isee you attempted to use the word 'research' to describe this:
    >
    > > http://www.testfoundation.org/thimerosal.htm

    > First, never, ever correct someone's spelling, if you do not spell all the
    > words you type correctly.
    >
    > Second, the use of the word "research" to describe this incorrect. The
    > proper term is BALONEY.

    Did you mean "BOLOGNA"?

    ;o) Rich

  3. Doug Adam

    Doug Adam Guest

    Lets try an experiment.

    I have a baby hanging around, a one year old.
    She is happy, healthy, can walk, climb on things and put herself to bed when
    she is tired.

    Today I took her to the doctor and got an MMR vaccination.

    Lets see if there are any health problems.

    --
    The Spider Web is to catch spam.
    Brush it aside to email me.

    Doug

  4. >Lets try an experiment.

    >I have a baby hanging around, a one year old.
    >She is happy, healthy, can walk, climb on things and put herself to bed when
    >she is tired.
    >
    >Today I took her to the doctor and got an MMR vaccination.
    >
    >Lets see if there are any health problems.

    The child now has enough Thimerisol in her blood stream to set off metal
    detectors in airports on distant continents.

    >--
    >The Spider Web is to catch spam.
    >Brush it aside to email me.
    >
    >Doug

  5. Hawki63

    Hawki63 Guest

    >Subject: Re: MMR
    >From: [email protected]lessed (Jesus Loves Ilsa9)
    >Date: 4/29/2004 7:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time

    >The child now has enough Thimerisol in her blood stream to set off metal
    >detectors in airports on distant

    need to update your data base

    MMR does not ...nor never did...have thimerisol in it

    hawki.....

  6. >>Subject: Re: MMR
    >>From: [email protected]lessed (Jesus Loves Ilsa9)
    >>Date: 4/29/2004 7:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time

    >>The child now has enough Thimerisol in her blood stream to set off metal
    >>detectors in airports on distant

    >need to update your data base
    >
    >MMR does not ...nor never did...have thimerisol in it
    >

    >hawki.....

    Uh, that was sarcasm, Hawki. I know it doesn't and even if it did, it wouldn't
    set off airport metal detectors.....on distant continents. My comment was a
    dig at Little Doobie, who made up a story about having so much metal in her
    bloodstream that she set off metal detectors.

    Now, the point you make about MMR is quite important. Despite the lack of
    thimerisol, SOME of the anti-vac liars and loonies have insisted that the MMR's
    thimerisol content was responsible for autism. But hey, we already knew that
    those guys will say anything in smear the record of vaccination.

  7. Hawki63

    Hawki63 Guest

    >Subject: Re: MMR
    >From: [email protected]lessed (Jesus Loves Ilsa9)
    >Date: 4/29/2004 11:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time

    sorry...did miss your tongue in cheek!!!

    hawki.....

  8. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: MMR
    >From: [email protected]lessed (Jesus Loves Ilsa9)
    >Date: 4/29/2004 10:23 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >>>Subject: Re: MMR
    >>>From: [email protected]lessed (Jesus Loves Ilsa9)
    >>>Date: 4/29/2004 7:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time

    >>>The child now has enough Thimerisol in her blood stream to set off metal
    >>>detectors in airports on distant

    >>need to update your data base
    >>
    >>MMR does not ...nor never did...have thimerisol in it
    >>

    >>hawki.....
    >>

    >Uh, that was sarcasm, Hawki. I know it doesn't and even if it did, it
    >wouldn't
    >set off airport metal detectors.....on distant continents. My comment was a
    >dig at Little Doobie, who made up a story about having so much metal in her
    >bloodstream that she set off metal detectors.
    >
    >Now, the point you make about MMR is quite important. Despite the lack of
    >thimerisol, SOME of the anti-vac liars and loonies have insisted that the
    >MMR's
    >thimerisol content was responsible for autism. But hey, we already knew that
    >those guys will say anything in smear the record of vaccination.

    The correct spelling is thimerosal.

    The correct reserach is found here:

    http://www.testfoundation.org/thimerosal.htm

    This thread is about Debbee, and as usual all you have to say is belttling.

    Jan

  9. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: MMR
    > >From: [email protected]lessed (Jesus Loves Ilsa9)
    > >Date: 4/29/2004 10:23 AM Pacific Standard Time

    metal

    > >>need to update your data base
    > >>
    > >>MMR does not ...nor never did...have thimerisol in it
    > >>

    > >>hawki.....
    > >>

    > >Uh, that was sarcasm, Hawki. I know it doesn't and even if it did, it
    > >wouldn't
    > >set off airport metal detectors.....on distant continents. My comment

    was a
    > >dig at Little Doobie, who made up a story about having so much metal in

    her
    > >bloodstream that she set off metal detectors.
    > >
    > >Now, the point you make about MMR is quite important. Despite the lack

    of
    > >thimerisol, SOME of the anti-vac liars and loonies have insisted that the
    > >MMR's
    > >thimerisol content was responsible for autism. But hey, we already knew

    that
    > >those guys will say anything in smear the record of vaccination.

    > The correct spelling is thimerosal.
    >
    > The correct reserach is found here:

    Jan, Isee you attempted to use the word 'research' to describe this:

    > http://www.testfoundation.org/thimerosal.htm

    First, never, ever correct someone's spelling, if you do not spell all the
    words you type correctly.

    Second, the use of the word "research" to describe this incorrect. The
    proper term is BALONEY.

  10. Hawki63

    Hawki63 Guest

    >Subject: Re: MMR
    >From: [email protected] (Jan)
    >Date: 4/29/2004 1:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time
    >

    >The correct reserach is found here:

    funny...again you don't READ what you post...it states there is NOOOOOOO
    mercury in MMR

    >This thread is about Debbee, and as usual all you have to say is belttling.
    >
    >Jan

    it is spelled "belittling"....you should have learned that in oh....second
    grade....

    hawki.....

  11. [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >The correct spelling is thimerosal.
    >
    >The correct reserach is found here:

    The correct spelling is "research".

    >http://www.testfoundation.org/thimerosal.htm
    >
    >This thread is about Debbee, and as usual all you have to say is belttling.

    The correct spelling is "belittling".

    Spelling flames are always risky business.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  12. Doug Adam

    Doug Adam Guest

    "Doug Adam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Lets try an experiment.
    >
    > I have a baby hanging around, a one year old.
    > She is happy, healthy, can walk, climb on things and put herself to bed

    when
    > she is tired.
    >
    > Today I took her to the doctor and got an MMR vaccination.
    >
    > Lets see if there are any health problems.

    Vday +1
    She was in a bad mood last night and had a bit of fever today (38.3C).
    She also learned how to use a rocking horse, and tried out a pedel car.

    No autism as far as I can see.

    --
    The Spider Web is to catch spam.
    Brush it aside to email me.

    Doug

  13. >
    >"Doug Adam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Lets try an experiment.
    >>
    >> I have a baby hanging around, a one year old.
    >> She is happy, healthy, can walk, climb on things and put herself to bed

    >when
    >> she is tired.
    >>
    >> Today I took her to the doctor and got an MMR vaccination.
    >>
    >> Lets see if there are any health problems.
    >>

    >Vday +1
    >She was in a bad mood last night and had a bit of fever today (38.3C).
    >She also learned how to use a rocking horse, and tried out a pedel car.
    >
    >No autism as far as I can see.

    Doug, please don't take this the wrong way, but you're in denial, dude! Your
    daughter now prefers to interact with mechanical objects over friends & family
    members. She is drifting away, isolating herself, and becoming a non-social
    individual. The homeopathic thimerisol preservative has had this effect on
    many other kids, but you won't get the truth from the FDA, AMA, or CDC.

    >--
    >The Spider Web is to catch spam.
    >Brush it aside to email me.
    >
    >Doug

    <Sarcasm, for the humor impaired>

  14. Doug Adam

    Doug Adam Guest

    "Jesus Loves Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > >"Doug Adam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >> Lets try an experiment.
    > >>
    > >> I have a baby hanging around, a one year old.
    > >> She is happy, healthy, can walk, climb on things and put herself to bed

    > >when
    > >> she is tired.
    > >>
    > >> Today I took her to the doctor and got an MMR vaccination.
    > >>
    > >> Lets see if there are any health problems.
    > >>

    > >Vday +1
    > >She was in a bad mood last night and had a bit of fever today (38.3C).
    > >She also learned how to use a rocking horse, and tried out a pedel car.
    > >
    > >No autism as far as I can see.

    > Doug, please don't take this the wrong way, but you're in denial, dude!

    Your
    > daughter now prefers to interact with mechanical objects over friends &

    family
    > members.

    <snip>

    No problem.
    She just takes after her dad.

    --
    The Spider Web is to catch spam.
    Brush it aside to email me.

    Doug

  15. Doug Adam

    Doug Adam Guest

    "Doug Adam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Doug Adam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Lets try an experiment.
    > >
    > > I have a baby hanging around, a one year old.
    > > She is happy, healthy, can walk, climb on things and put herself to bed

    > when
    > > she is tired.
    > >
    > > Today I took her to the doctor and got an MMR vaccination.
    > >
    > > Lets see if there are any health problems.
    > >

    > Vday +1
    > She was in a bad mood last night and had a bit of fever today (38.3C).
    > She also learned how to use a rocking horse, and tried out a pedel car.
    >
    > No autism as far as I can see.

    Vday +2
    Fever is gone.
    She is in a good mood again.