MN: Hinckley to North Branch -- Suggestions?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by The Gliberal, May 5, 2003.

  1. The Gliberal

    The Gliberal Guest

    Looking for potential routes to get from the Willard Munger trail in Hinckley, MN to the Sunrise
    Prairie Trail in North Branch, MN. I've read that the MS 150 route will follow "Old Highway 61" from
    Hinckley through Pine City and Rush City, which the MN DOT map shows as being good until Rush City.
    After that, it shows orange (high volume) until North Branch on Count Road 30.

    Thanks in advance.

    -- theGliberal

    Tags:

  2. Hwy 61 is your best bet. I've ridden it many times, not much of a shoulder and can be busy at
    certain times of the day but it is the most direct route. There are other country roads but would
    news:[email protected]...