Moab 2005 Ride and Roomate Board

SteveDeKoekkoek

Guest
I've got the ride down and hotel taken care of but I need to get back to
SLC on Sunday and my ride is going back Monday.

I need to be back to SLC airport by about 6:00 PM for an 8:00 flight.

Anybody got space going back on Sunday? I wouldn't mind leaving early
and stopping by The Arches for some sight seeing.

PM me or UniBrier, my alter ego.

Thanks,

Steve DK

--
SteveDeKoekkoek - Usually UniBrier
SteveDeKoekkoek's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9275

I would like to find a ride in to Moab and back into Salt Lake City.
I'd like to camp, so I'm not worried about hotel or anything.

I'm not picky about days & times, as I haven't bought the airplane
tickets yet. But if I'm going to do it, I should buy the tickets as
soon as possible. So, it would be nice to know my options for rides.

John Foss, Nathan Hoover, etc.. Any chance you guys are thinking about
a group van rental type thing like we did two years ago? That would be
ideal for me.

--
nbrazzi

Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

-Carl Sagan
nbrazzi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/917

nbrazzi wrote:
> *I would like to find a ride in to Moab and back into Salt Lake City.
> I'd like to camp, so I'm not worried about hotel or anything.
>
> I'm not picky about days & times, as I haven't bought the airplane
> tickets yet. But if I'm going to do it, I should buy the tickets as
> soon as possible. So, it would be nice to know my options for
> rides.
>
> John Foss, Nathan Hoover, etc.. Any chance you guys are thinking
> about a group van rental type thing like we did two years ago? That
> would be ideal for me. *

I'll probably be driving to Moab by myself. I've got room for 1 other.

I'm planning on leaving the Salt Lake area Thursday afternoon and I'll
be camping.

I plan on returning Sunday afternoon.

Let me know if you'd like to come with me. My entire schedule is pretty
flexible and I'd enjoy some company for the drive. One warning though,
the car I'm driving is not guaranteed to succesfully make the journey.
So, you might be taking a risk by riding in my car.

-mg

--
mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
breath, and one day closer to death.
michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440