Moab Dinner

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by musketman, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. musketman

    musketman Guest

    whos going to the moab dinner on saturday, march 25? I will be going.
    also what does the moab t-shirts have on them? does it just say MMF or
    moab muni fest 2006? or what? I bought one anyway.

    I will be a loner so i hope to make a friend at maob that i can ride
    with while im there. I will have a blue and white helmet on, 661
    (black) shin gaurds, Kh 24 muni of course (with the snazzy hydro
    brake), & black gloves on. come find me!:)

    --
    musketman
    musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

  2. abbabibble

    abbabibble Guest

    I will. i filled out the form and all i have to do now is write the
    check and send it in. I am going for sure.

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Matt.
    BUY SUPERUNI SHIRTS ON ZAZZLE.COM!
    'Whatever you do, DON'T click this link. Unless you have like, an hour
    to do some serious buying of shirts. I'm serious. DON'T CLICK IT.'
    (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
    --"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
    "abababilbel" - General Dibbles
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

  3. briguymaine

    briguymaine Guest

    musketman wrote:
    > I will have a blue and white helmet on, 661 (black) shin gaurds, Kh 24
    > muni of course (with the snazzy hydro brake), & black gloves on

    Hey that's what I look like... I'll be there friendless as well. See
    you then!

    --
    briguymaine

    Life is like a box of chocolates? I hate chocolate.
    'My blog is at www.munitard.com' (http://www.munitard.com)
    briguymaine's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9257

  4. musketman

    musketman Guest

    forrestunifreak wrote:
    > Yeah man, me and my family are planning on going to the saturday
    > dinner.... the one at the park, I think.
    >

    > I'll have a silver/grayish helmet, probally PRYME shinguards, red/black
    > Torker DX and I don't know what clothes I'll be wearing....

    yea me and my family are going to the one at the park

    --
    musketman
    musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

  5. musketman

    musketman Guest

  6. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    there should be name tag stickers there, the ones that say HELLO MY NAME
    IS, and we write our forum names on them.
    wouldn't that be sweet?

    --
    James_Potter

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

    michael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

  7. musketman

    musketman Guest

    James_Potter wrote:
    > there should be name tag stickers there, the ones that say HELLO MY NAME
    > IS, and we write our forum names on them.
    > wouldn't that be sweet?

    we should do that! Get a piece if string and make a neclace with out
    forum names on there! YEEHAW!!

    --
    musketman
    musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

  8. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    I will have a yellowish/orangey helmet with awesome Bedford and
    unicyclejester.com stickers on it so I shouldn't be that hard to find:)
    I might be carrying a BC wheel, or riding a KH muni or possibly my
    trials uni.

    If I had a name tag I would just put Spencer on it...I don't really
    like my forum name. It has been my screen name on AOL since I was in
    second grade so thats about 8 years now. I wouldn't really want people
    calling me litldude2;)

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  9. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    if i'm there, i'll have a dark blue helmet, black 661's, and an orange
    KH20.
    and possibly a nametag that says James_Potter.

    --
    James_Potter

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

    michael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

  10. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    musketman wrote:
    > whos going to the moab dinner on saturday, march 25?

    Probably everyone. Unless there are problems with the weather, in which
    case we'll have to split up. There are too many of us to all go to any
    of the restaurants in town!

    > what does the moab t-shirts have on them?

    My guess is nothing yet. They may not have been designed yet. Past
    designs have all been worth owning, even if they did "borrow" some
    intellectual material from MUni Weekend shirts (which "borrowed" some
    of their intellectual material from Sobe bottles...). :)

    > I will be a loner so i hope to make a friend at maob that i can ride
    > with while im there.

    Don't worry, you will have a ton of friends by the time the weekend's
    over. If nobody brings the HELLO MY NAME IS stickers, remember to tell
    people your forum name. Total strangers will suddenly say "Oh, I know
    you!"

    --
    johnfoss

    John Foss

    "Idiot America—where fact is merely that which enough people believe,
    and truth is measured only by how fervently they believe it." --
    Charles Pierce, in Esquire Magazine

  11. johnfoss wrote:

    > Don't worry, you will have a ton of friends by the time the weekend's
    > over. If nobody brings the HELLO MY NAME IS stickers, remember to tell
    > people your forum name. Total strangers will suddenly say "Oh, I know
    > you!"

    Yeah. This guy I had never seen before rode straight up to me and said
    "hey, your Forrest, right?" and I said yes. I had no idea who he was.
    Then I finally found out it was Leif (Fuego). Cought me by suprise.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    www.seattlebikesupply.com

  12. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    forrestunifreak wrote:
    > Yeah. This guy I had never seen before rode straight up to me and said
    > "hey, your Forrest, right?" and I said yes. I had no idea who he was.
    > Then I finally found out it was Leif (Fuego). Cought me by suprise.

    Maybe we all should post pics of ourselves so whe we get there we might
    have some idea of who is who...Do you think we should start a new
    thread about moab identification? Ha;)

    --

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  13. musketman

    musketman Guest

  14. unicycle6869

    unicycle6869 Guest

    I'll hopefully be there! I'll be the one with the tallest muni period
    (black 24" KH) so just look for the muni that looks incredably tall
    it's almost funny looking! :) I'll also have a black skateboard helmet
    on and 661's.

    --
    unicycle6869

    Jamey (formerly known as tuna6869)

    Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
    screws the country?

    *20 Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
    didn't do than by the things you did-EXPLORE-DREAM-LIVE!
    unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

  15. unicycle6869 wrote:
    > I'll hopefully be there! I'll be the one with the tallest muni period
    > (black 24" KH) so just look for the muni that looks incredably tall
    > it's almost funny looking! :) I'll also have a black skateboard helmet
    > on and 661's.

    ..and the incredibly tall person to go with it right?

    I know what you look like, sorta, from the breif hidden section in
    Defect...

    So were is everyone staying? Were staying at the holiday Inn there in
    Moab.... I'll bet most people are camping though.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    www.seattlebikesupply.com

  16. musketman

    musketman Guest

    i think im staying a the "Mt. Peale last resort" or "Morris last Resort"
    cabins. I dont know though for sure. Im going to be staying in a nice
    one too! it has a bathroom, sink, stove, coffe pot, an up stairs, and
    more!!

    Are most of you staying for all 3 days? Iam:D