Moab Dinner

forrestunifreak wrote:
> ..and the incredibly tall person to go with it right?
>
> I know what you look like, sorta, from the breif hidden section in
> Defect...
>

> So were is everyone staying? Were staying at the holiday Inn there in
> Moab.... I'll bet most people are camping though.

We'll be staying at the Cedar Breaks lodging
http://www.moabutahlodging.com/

Here's a picture if you can't seem to find the tallest uni:

|Filename: Jameys 2nd Place Standard.jpg |

unicycle6869

Jamey (formerly known as tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

*20 Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
didn't do than by the things you did-EXPLORE-DREAM-LIVE!
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

here is what we look like in moab

|Filename: post.jpg |

KcTheAcy

¤-Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

forrestunifreak wrote:
> We'll be there.... 4 days.
>
> Get there late thursday afternoon, I think. Leaving late sunday
> afternoon.

yea ill be staying there for more than 3 days too, but i was just
wondering if you were staying for the 3 days of riding, but i see you
are:D

I think me and my family are gonna look at the "sights" on the day
after the muni fest or the day before the muni fest

--
musketman
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

I'll be there and I look like this (I'm the guy on the left):

|Filename: DSCN1529.jpg |

mgrant

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
breath, and one day closer to death.
michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440

musketman wrote:
> whos going to the moab dinner on saturday, march 25? I will be going.
> also what does the moab t-shirts have on them? does it just say MMF or
> moab muni fest 2006? or what? I bought one anyway.
>

> I will be a loner so i hope to make a friend at maob that i can ride
> with while im there. I will have a blue and white helmet on, 661
> (black) shin gaurds, Kh 24 muni of course (with the snazzy hydro
> brake), & black gloves on. come find me!:)

I'll be your friend. I'm also going to the dinner. I like dinner.
Square glasses, bright green "Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah." Shirt on, FOX
north shore guards, Black helmet with gold letters "CMDR." on it, and i
carry the nuclear football in my camelback. (just kidding)

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NEW, \"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out! BUY NOW AT
ZAZZLE.com!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
*"Water. Duck's back. Yeah."* -- GILD
Habbywall, that-a-way -------------->':cool:'
(http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) Kristine is that-a-way, too.
----------->X
*"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks."* lildude2 *PANIC
BUTTON-->':eek: ' (http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

I am going to wear a different Bedford shirt every day. I will wear an
Eva, Betty and this other one that I don't know the name of.

Dinner -is- good.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

chosen wrote:
> wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

The dinner on Saturday night is not to be missed. I've met people that
didn't go to that part, and they lost out on one of the best parts of
the MMF. If you're going to ride on Sunday, that's where everyone
figures out what they're going to do. If you're lucky, you may win an
awesome frame or some other really cool prize. And just a word of
advice--- if you bring something to donate (like a pair of pedals or a
tire or a cool unicycle t-shirt, etc), the chances of you winning a
prize increases (more prizes= more chances to win). And don't forget
about getting people's autograph. Bring your favorite uni DVD and get
some of the riders to sign it. Collector's Item!
I'll be wearing a shirt that says "Paco" (it's a brand name).

--
paco

Every time I see this thread I wonder what happened to Paco's back.
-John Childs

paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715