Moab in Nov??

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bg, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Bg

    Bg Guest

    Over Thanksgiving. What will the weather be like? Thanks bill

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "BG" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Over Thanksgiving. What will the weather be like?

    High 63. Low 47. Mostly cloudy. 15-18% chance of rain.

    Bill "Willard Kreskin" S.

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Splat Graphics" <[email protected]"NOSPAM"sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Umm can I ask for some lotto numbers too? :)

    Bzzzt! I'd've given 'em to you if you hadn't top-posted.

    Bill "besides, 5 out of 6 gets boring after a while" S.

  4. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    BG wrote:

    > Over Thanksgiving. What will the weather be like? Thanks bill

    If I could tell you that I wouldn't be typing on a three year old iMac!