rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Moab Munifest ride sharing from SLC

Started by reidj · · Last activity · 3 posts · 342 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
12 March 2005
Last activity
15 March 2005
Original author
reidj
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
342
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just booked my plane ticket!!:
    Arriving in Salt Lake City Thursday 3/31 at 10:30AM - then driving to
    Moab. I should arrive in Moab at 5:00pm (enough time for an evening
    ride!).
    Leaving Salt Lake City Sunday 4/3 at 4:45PM - so I would leave Moab at
    9:30AM Sunday.

    Is there anybody out there that has a ride to share, or that wants to
    join me on either of these trips. I found rental cars for $110 for the 4
    day period.

    -Reid Jacobson
    Atlanta, GA

    --
    reidj - Looking for a uni-basketball game
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    reidj's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5755
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38837

  2. Don't worry about splitting the car rental fee.
    I'd just love to find someone to share the ride with.

    -Reid
    404-944-4513

    --
    reidj - Looking for a uni-basketball game
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    reidj's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5755
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38837

  3. reidj said:

    *Don't worry about splitting the car rental fee.
    I'd just love to find someone to share the ride with.

    -Reid
    404-944-4513 *

    Reid,

    I just tried to call but my home phone won't connect to your #.

    Try me at 801.785.8126. Or I'll try again later from work.

    -mg

    --
    mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

    The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
    breath, and one day closer to death.
    michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
    Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38837

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.