rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Moab Munifest Rideshare from Grand Junction, CO

Started by reidj · · Last activity · 3 posts · 275 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
22 February 2006
Last activity
19 March 2006
Original author
reidj
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
275
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just bought my plane tickets to Moab Munifest 2006!!
    I'm so excited! I had so much fun at Munifest 2005 I promised myself I
    wouldn't miss this year's event.
    I'm flying in to Grand Junction, Colorado and renting a car.
    Anybody out there want to share the ride?
    Here's my flight schedule:
    arriving in Grand Junction: Thursday, 3/23 at 1:57pm
    departing Grand Junction: Sunday, 3/26 at 3:20pm

    -Reid Jacobson
    Atlanta, GA
    404-944-4513 mobile

    --
    reidj
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    reidj's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5755
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47145

  2. I just rented a car for the Munifest weekend.
    Pick-up in Grand Junction, CO: 02:00pm Thu, Mar 23, 2006
    Drop-off in Grand Junction, CO: 04:00pm Sun, Mar 26, 2006

    Anybody want to share the ride?

    -Reid Jacobson
    404-944-4513 cell

    --
    reidj
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    reidj's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5755
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47145

  3. I still have space in my car.
    Give me a call if you want to share the ride.

    -Reid
    Atlanta, GA
    404-944-4513

    --
    reidj
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    reidj's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5755
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47145

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.