Mobile Bike Mechanic Bath

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Priorpark17, Feb 1, 2003.

  1. Priorpark17

    Priorpark17 Guest

    Anyone got the email and tel for that mobile bike mech in Bath? He's german I think.

    Tags:

  2. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

    "PRIORPARK17" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone got the email and tel for that mobile bike mech in Bath? He's
    german I
    > think.

    With all that oil, he'd need a bath .. which part of the country were for this mechanic?

    Sorry, someone *had* to say it. Okay, maybe not, but I wanted to act like a seven year old
    again ..... :)

  3. Clogicrogerc

    Clogicrogerc Guest

    In my hitch hiking days a riend who needed to hitch to Bath used to write "Bristol please" on her
    hitching sign.

    It took her longer to get where she was gong but she just wouldnt hold a sign saying "Bath Please".

    RC

  4. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest