Mobile Bike Mechanic Bath

Priorpark17

Guest
Anyone got the email and tel for that mobile bike mech in Bath? He's german I think.

"PRIORPARK17" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone got the email and tel for that mobile bike mech in Bath? He's
german I
> think.

With all that oil, he'd need a bath .. which part of the country were for this mechanic?

Sorry, someone *had* to say it. Okay, maybe not, but I wanted to act like a seven year old
again ..... :)

In my hitch hiking days a riend who needed to hitch to Bath used to write "Bristol please" on her
hitching sign.

It took her longer to get where she was gong but she just wouldnt hold a sign saying "Bath Please".

RC