Mobile phone holder for my Cannondale?

Nikhil

Jul 17, 2010
I need to buy a mobile phone holder for my Cannondale Trail but I’m not sure where to get one. Does anyone know where I can get one? I’d prefer home delivery too if possible…

I picked one up from a local Best Buy, it is made by Rocket Fish. It sells for $25+ tax and comes with a mount for the bike and a suction cup mount for the car! It is adjustable and accomodates many different mobile phones, mp3 players and GPS systems etc. .

It does say on the packaging that it is not intended for extreme offroading on the bike however, so be aware.

Crocosis said:
I picked one up from a local Best Buy, it is made by Rocket Fish. It sells for $25+ tax and comes with a mount for the bike and a suction cup mount for the car! It is adjustable and accomodates many different mobile phones, mp3 players and GPS systems etc. .

It does say on the packaging that it is not intended for extreme offroading on the bike however, so be aware.

Thanks for suggestion,

Your mobile phone holder looks nice on your cycle. could you pls let me know if there is a site for mobile phone holder ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocosis . I picked one up from a local Best Buy, it is made by Rocket Fish. It sells for $25+ tax and comes with a mount for the bike and a suction cup mount for the car! It is adjustable and accomodates many different mobile phones, mp3 players and GPS systems etc. .

Thanks for suggestion,

Your mobile phone holder looks nice on your cycle. could you pls let me know if there is a site for mobile phone holder ?