model

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Matthew Paterso, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. This guys model of his north shore is crazy. Look at that double seesaw/teeter-totter thing at the
    back. You would have to ride up that, stop, wait till it drops, then huck that gap from stand-still!

    http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=153167

    Can you tell im bored.

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

    Tags:

  2. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

  3. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

  4. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:
    > Matthew Paterson says:
    >
    >> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=153167
    >
    > I wonder how many times he had to wash those popsicle (ice lolly) sticks to get them that
    > clean.....
    >
    > Steve

    ...and that's a LOT of damn popsicles! Of course you can buy those by themselves...

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

  5. Jonesy

    Jonesy Guest

    [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Matthew Paterson says:
    >
    > >http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=153167
    >
    > I wonder how many times he had to wash those popsicle (ice lolly) sticks to get them that
    > clean.....

    I think they are tongue depressors. They look too wide for popsicle sticks.

    AND, I think you can buy unused popsicle sticks at craft stores. Somebody will verify or not...
    --
    Jonesy "not making any more jerk commentary"

  6. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:
    > Matthew Paterson says:
    >

    >>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=153167
    >

    > I wonder how many times he had to wash those popsicle (ice lolly) sticks to get them that
    > clean.....

    Those are "craft sticks". You can buy them by the case in varying widths and lengths. They even come
    in colors. No need to put the ice cream man's kids through college.

    Kathleen

  7. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    You can buy them there pop sticks in any supermarket or craft store.

    I MTB 2004

  8. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Stephen Baker wrote:
    > > Matthew Paterson says:
    > >

    > >>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=153167
    > >

    > > I wonder how many times he had to wash those popsicle (ice lolly) sticks
    to get
    > > them that clean.....
    >
    > Those are "craft sticks". You can buy them by the case in varying widths and lengths. They even
    > come in colors. No need to put the ice cream man's kids through college.

    Craft people crack me up sometimes. What's their euphemism for pipe cleaners these days? Fuzzy
    sticks or something like that?

    Greg

  9. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest