model

[email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Matthew Paterson says:
>
> >http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=153167
>
> I wonder how many times he had to wash those popsicle (ice lolly) sticks to get them that
> clean.....

I think they are tongue depressors. They look too wide for popsicle sticks.

AND, I think you can buy unused popsicle sticks at craft stores. Somebody will verify or not...
--
Jonesy "not making any more jerk commentary"

Stephen Baker wrote:
> Matthew Paterson says:
>

>>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=153167
>

> I wonder how many times he had to wash those popsicle (ice lolly) sticks to get them that
> clean.....

Those are "craft sticks". You can buy them by the case in varying widths and lengths. They even come
in colors. No need to put the ice cream man's kids through college.

Kathleen

You can buy them there pop sticks in any supermarket or craft store.

I MTB 2004

"Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Stephen Baker wrote:
> > Matthew Paterson says:
> >

> >>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=153167
> >

> > I wonder how many times he had to wash those popsicle (ice lolly) sticks
to get
> > them that clean.....
>
> Those are "craft sticks". You can buy them by the case in varying widths and lengths. They even
> come in colors. No need to put the ice cream man's kids through college.

Craft people crack me up sometimes. What's their euphemism for pipe cleaners these days? Fuzzy
sticks or something like that?

Greg